Latest Update (15th February 2018): National Thermal Power Corporation has depicted the NTPC Recruitment 2018. You may Apply Online for 150 Engineering Executive Trainee Vacancies at www.ntpc.co.in
NTPC Notification 2018
We have good news for those participants who want to do the latest government job in National Thermal Power Corporation Department. Here we are going to share all the detailed information regarding the NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2018 in the following sections of the article. This is a golden opportunity for those participants who want to make their career bright in National Thermal Power Corporation Department then they must read this complete article with proper attention and then you may apply online for this NTPC Vacancy 2018 from the official website of National Thermal Power Corporation that is www.ntpc.co.in. For getting more updates then you can bookmark our careerjobs360 official page and stay in touch with us for future use.
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2018
National Thermal Power Corporation has depicted the official notification for the NTPC Vacancy 2018 to recruit well deserving and passionate candidates for filling up 150 Engineering Executive Trainee Vacancies in National Thermal Power Corporation. Interested and eligible individuals may apply online for NTPC Recruitment 2018 from the official website of NTPC that is www.ntpc.co.in. The starting date and the deadline date for the NTPC Engineering Executive Notification 2018 is 10th January 2018. All the eligible and dynamic candidates may fill and submit their application form on or before the last date which is 15th February 2018 via online mode of the application form. Moreover, other details for NTPC Jobs 2018 such as educational, age criteria, application fee, selection process, etc., are given below in the article.
www.ntpc.co.in Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Recruitment Board||National Thermal Power Corporation|
|Information About||NTPC Recruitment 2018|
|Also Called as||NTPC|
|Total number of Posts||150 vacancies|
|Name of the posts||Engineering Executive Trainee|
|Employment Category||Government Job|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th February 2018|
|Category of Post||Recruitment 2018|
National Thermal Power Corporation is India’s largest energy conglomerate with roots planted way back in the year 1975 to accelerate power development in India. Since then it has formed itself as the dominant power major with the presence in all the value chain of the power generation business. From fossil fuels, it has forayed into generating electricity through hydro, nuclear & renewable energy sources. This foray will play a vital role in lowering its carbon footprint by decreasing greenhouse gas emissions.
NTPC Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total Number of Vacancies|
|Engineering Executive Trainee (Electronics)||20|
|Engineering Executive Trainee (Electrical)||35|
|Engineering Executive Trainee (Mechanical)||55|
|Engineering Executive Trainee (Mining)||20|
|Engineering Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)||20|
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Academic Qualification: Interested candidates who are going to apply for the given then they must check the official notification for post wise educational qualification details.
Age Criteria: The candidates need to satisfy the following age limit to apply for the NTPC Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age Limit for the Candidates is 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit of the Candidates is 27 years
- The age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category of applicants as per the rules and regulations of the Government.
Application Form Fees: General and OBC category aspirants must have to pay an amount of Rs 150 as application form fee to apply for the NTPC Job 2018. However, all the SC/ST/PWD category is exempted from the application form fee.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the following rounds.
- GATE 2018
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
NTPC Salary Scale: The shortlisted applicants will get a handsome amount of salary scale which is prescribed by the department.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 10th January 2018
Last Date to Submit the application form: 15th February 2018
How to Apply Online for National Thermal Power Corporation Recruitment 2018?
Here, we have provided some simple steps to Apply for NTPC Vacancy 2018 easily. All the aspirants need to follow all the given steps from the below posts for easily applying for the vacancy.
- First of all, you need to open the official website of National Thermal Power Corporation which is ntpc.co.in.
- After that, candidates can go through the notification section and search out the NTPC Engineering Executive Notification 2018 on the homepage.
- Then candidates must click on the official notification and open it on the next page.
- Now, you can read all instructions and conditions carefully before applying for the vacant post.
- If you are eligible then click on “Online Apply” button.
- Fill the required information in the application form without making any mistakes.
- Attach the scanned document to the application form.
- Upload, the recent photograph, and signature on the application.
- After, check all the duly filled information in the application form.
- Now, click on the submit tab and submit the form.
- Remit Application Form Fee.
- Take a printout of the NTPC Application Form and keep it for future use.
Official website: www.ntpc.co.in