Latest Update (15th January 2018): National Technical Research Organization has released the NTRO Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 Apply for 99 Aviator & Other Posts at www.ntro.gov.in
NTRO TA Notification 2018
Guys, are you seeking for the job in National Technical Research Organization? Then we have great news for those candidates who want to do a job in NTRO department. Here, in this article, we are going to describe all the detailed information regarding the NTRO Technical Assistant Vacancy 2018 in the below description of the article. Candidates who are interested in this NTRO Vacancy 2018 they may check this article with proper attention and grab all the details from here. Candidates may apply for this recruitment from the official website of National Technical Research Organization that is www.ntro.gov.in. Candidates may check our careerjobs360 web page because our professional team updates this page on regular basis.
NTRO Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018
National Technical Research Organization has released an employment notification for NTRO Vacancy 2018 to recruit skilled and passionate aspirants for 99 Technical Assistant, Aviator & other Vacancies in the department. The Department is looking for the well educated and deserving candidates for the vacant posts. Job Hunters, who are willing to do a job in National Technical Research Organization they may apply for this NTRO Aviator Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the department which is mentioned at the end of this article. Therefore, all the interested individuals can submit their application form from 9th January 2018 However, the deadline date to submit the application form is 31st January 2018. Moreover, details about the NTRO Jobs 2018like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary Band, are mentioned in the below sections of the article.
www.ntro.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization
|National Technical Research Organization
|Also Known as
|NTRO Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018
|Offered Post Name
|Technical Assistant, Administrative Officer, Aviator & Others
|Total No. of Vacancies
|Commencing date to apply
|09th January 2018
|Deadline date to apply
|31st January 2018
|Central Government Jobs
|Category of Article
|NTRO Official Website
The National Technical Research Organisation is a technical intelligence agency under the National Security Advisor in the PM Office, India. National Technical Research Organisation was set up in the year 2004. It also includes National Institute of Cryptology Research and Development, which is Ist of its kind in Asia. The NTRO is originally called as the National Technical Facilities Organisation, is a highly specialized technical intelligence gathering agency.
NTRO Post Wise Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Available Post
|Total No. of Vacancy
|Assistant Administrative Officer
|Scientist ‘B’ (Group-A Gazetted)
NTRO Administrative Officer Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For Technical Assistant Post: Interested aspirants must have completed Graduation in Science, Mathematics & Physics as one of the subjects from recognized Institution/University.
- For Scientist ‘E’ Post: Interested aspirants must have completed Bachelor’s/Master Degree in Physics or electronics or in first class from recognized University.
- For Assistant Administrative Officer and Assistant Administrative Officer Post: Interested aspirants must have completed Degree/Master Degree in relevant field from recognized University or Institution.
- For Aviator-I and Senior Aviator Post: Interested aspirants must have completed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent facilitated by Defence Academy.
- For Scientist ‘B’ Post: Interested aspirants must have completed Master Degree in Physics/electronics/Maths from recognized university or Institution.
Age Limit: Candidates may check the official notification of the recruitment for age limit details. Age relaxation up to 5 years is applicable in accordance with Instructions and orders issued by Central Government.
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following selection rounds which is going to be conducted by National Technical Research Organization.
- Computer Based Examination and
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected aspirants will get the handsome amount of salary band as per the rules and regulations of Central Government.
- For Scientist ‘E’, Aviator-I, Scientist ‘B’ Post:15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- along with Grade Pay of Rs.7,600/-.
- For Assistant Administrative Officer & Technical Assistant Post: 9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- along with Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-.
NTRO Recruitment Application Fee:
- Applicants must pay prescribed amount their application Fee. Candidates can check the official notification for an application fee.
How to Apply for NTRO Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Firstly, candidates must visit National Technical Research Organisation Official website that is www.ntro.gov.in.
- On the home page, go to the notification.
- Click on the desired NTRO Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Now, read the instruction given in official advertisement carefully.
- Then, click on an application and from and download it.
- Take a print out copy of it.
- Fill all the asked details on the application form without making any mistake.
- Also, attach attested copies of necessary certificates.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Finally, post the application form to the postal address mentioned below on or before the deadline date i.e. 8th January 2018.
Assistant Director (Pers/R1)
National Technical Research Organisation,
Block-III, Old JNU Campus/Room No.204,
New Delhi – 110067.
Official Website: www.ntro.gov.in