Excellent Opportunity for the experienced candidates who have been waiting for a job switch. The wait is finally over as the notification for the ONGC Videsh Recruitment 2019 is out. For the various candidates who have been eagerly waiting for a very long time to join ONGC Videsh Recruitment can apply by following the application procedure. It’s seen as an excellent opportunity for those dynamic candidates, who are a great learner and has a strong will of career growth both at the professional & personal level. Hence, we advise candidates who are interested and meet the eligibility criteria to apply at the earliest without any delay. ONGC Videsh is looking for highly skilled, efficient, motivated and goal oriented candidates who are looking for growth in their career and aspire to be leaders. The brief detail in respect to the ONGC Videsh Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Institution: ONGC Videsh Recruitment 2019
Job Type: Central Govt.
Job Locations: New Delhi
Mode of Applying: Mainly Online
Vacancy Detail for the: ONGC Videsh Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Allocation As Per Posts
|S.No||Post Category||Total Vacancies|
|Total No. Of Vacancy: 1|
Wanted qualifications and eligibility criteria for the ONGC Videsh Recruitment:
For the post of Director :
Qualification: The applicant who is willing to apply should be an Engineering graduate or Post-Graduate in Geo-Science, with a strong academic record, from a recognized institution/university.
Experience: The applicant who is willing to apply should have an adequate amount of work experience in the required field and at a senior level in a reputed organization, out of the total years of work experience, at least five years during the last ten years should have been in operations in Production & Exploration in Hydrocarbon sector.
Duration: The appointment of the candidate should be for a time period of five years from the joining date or up to the date of superannuation or until any further orders, whichever amongst them is earlier.
Job Description: Director (Operations) is one of the members of the Board of Directors and reports directly to the Managing Director. His core work involves advising the Managing Director, chairman and the Board of Directors on all matters relating to the operation and implementation of the ongoing and pre-planned projects which are particularly identified by the Board of Directors for the development and production overseas. The Director (Operations) is also responsible for product development and operations, management of projects, managing technical and field service, procurement of services and material, contracts, marketing portfolio, and risk management.
Pay Scale of Jobs in ONGC Videsh Recruitment 2019
|Director (Operations)||Rs.75000-Rs.100000 Per Month|
Age Restriction for jobs in ONGC Videsh Recruitment 2019|
|As per posts||Age limit|
|Director (Operations)||More than 45 & Less than 60|
Last date to apply for Jobs in ONGC Videsh Recruitment
|As per posts||Last date to apply|
Minimum Experience Required for the Jobs in ONGC Videsh Recruitment 2019
|As per posts||Experience Required|
|Director (Operations)||10-15 Years|
Terms and Conditions
- The Department or the Organization which will be responsible for forwarding the application should:
(A) Check and certify that the details were given by the particular candidate in the application form, regarding the details of education background, work experience, salary slips etc. Have been properly verified for the records and are true and accurate without in fraud.
(B) Clearly clarify the position of the candidate who has been shortlisted in the proper hierarchical structure of the organization, also certify the grade and pay scale.
2. Applications which are received incomplete, not in the correct format shall be rejected, details of pay scales missing. It is advised that the candidates who are interested in applying read all the guidelines properly and fill it in the correct format. It may be noted that any default or clarification at a later date will not be entertained and will result in rejection.
3. If ONGC Videsh receives a large pool of applications, then only those candidates who have been shortlisted on the basis of qualification, experience in the relevant fields shall be considered for the post.
4. The posts are generally for PAN India. Hence, only those candidates shall apply who are flexible in serving anywhere in India.
The process of Selection:
The basis of selection will be either on Written Exam/Interview
Procedure to Apply:
1. A candidate who is interested to apply shall check all the guidelines and the eligibility criteria at ONGC Videsh website.
2. Last date and time of receipt of complete application forwarded to PESB are by 15.00 hours on 29/03/2019. Applications shall not be entertained under any circumstances after the given time/date. Applications which are incomplete and applications received after the mentioned time/date shall be Rejected. Board reserves the exclusive rights to shortlist applicants for interview.