Odisha Public Service Commission has recently released a notification regarding OPSC Recruitment 2019 exam. The exam will be conducted for the posts of Forest Ranger and the Assistant Conservator of Forests tentatively in the month of April. It’s is going to bring outstanding opportunities, for the individuals, who are aspiring to join any following particular State Govt. job.
Detailed Overview of the OPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2019 & OPSC Assistant Conservator Recruitment 2019:
Name of Exam Arranging Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission.
Type of Job: State Govt.
For the Posts: Forest Ranger & the Assistant Conservator of Forests.
Exam Name: OPSC Recruitment 2019.
Vacancies: Tentatively 67 in number.
Job Location: Across Odisha.
Exam Location: Cuttack (Odisha).
Key Salary Scale: Rs.56100/- & Rs.44900/-.
Important Dates of OPSC Recruitment 2019 Exam & Application:
|Starting date for filling the application||15.02.2019|
|Ending date for filling the application||14.03.2019|
|Date of written exam||14.04.2019|
Preferred Qualification Requirement for OPSC Assistant Conservator Recruitment 2019 & OPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates are required to be an Indian by birth.
- Candidates should have the ability to read, write and speak the Odisha’s native language Odia. Or have passed in Odia language in Class VII final examination’s Or from recognized C.B.S.E or ICSE affiliated run by the State Govt. of Odisha or the Govt. of India. Or have passed an Odia language test of the Middle English School run by the Government School, Mass Education Department of Odisha Or the Secondary Education, Odisha.
- If a candidate is debarred in any chance/period by the Odisha Public Service Commission or U.P.S.C or other State Public Service Commission for any government-related examination or interviews. Then, he/she will not be considered eligible for this recruitment chance.
- Every candidate will carefully be examined by the Medical Board prescribed by the Government. And any of the candidates, who will be found medically unfit by the medical board, will be rejected.
- He/She should have the Middle School Examination degree with Odia language.
- For these posts, candidates have to possess a bachelor degree from any recognized university or institute in India.
- And to check the other more details of required educational qualification & eligibility, candidates have to check an advertisement of OPSC Recruitment 2019 notification and the official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) http://www.opsc.gov.in/.
Age restriction as on the 1st day of Jan 2019:
- In general, candidates’ minimum age should be between 21 years and 32 years. And not above that.
- As per upper age relaxation- 05 years is prescribed for the categories of Scheduled Cast (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (S.E.B.C), Ex-serviceman & Women.
- A candidate who comes under only one mentioned above category he/she will be considered eligible for at least one age relaxation gain, that will certainly serve as much beneficial for him.
Main OPSC Recruitment 2019 Examination cum Application Fee:
|For all unreserved categories||Rs.500/-only.|
|For SC/ ST Odisha candidates only||NIL|
The way of Fee Payment for OPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2019 & OPSC Assistant Conservator Recruitment 2019:
- The fee shall be paid through online SBI challan.
- During payment, applicants need to take the printout of the online challan (Pay-in-Slip) for the payment of the requisite fee from any State Bank Of India’s branch.
- The fee once paid will be non-refundable and non-adjustable.
Important Selection Method of OPSC Recruitment 2019:
The Recruitment of the candidates for the posts of Forest Ranger & Assistant Conservator of Forests will be based in the following stages:
- Written Examination will contain – total 1400 marks.
- Physical Test
- Viva Voce or Oral/personality test –a total of 200 marks.
- The commission wills shortlist those candidates in the viva voce test or the personality test who have essentially secured more than above cut off points in the physical test.
- The physical test exam will be carried out by the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests.
- The whole examination will be the combined competitive examination for both posts of Assistant Conservator of Forests & the Forest Ranger.
Key Instructions have to follow for filling up & downloading the call-letter of the application for OPSC Recruitment 2019:
Step-1: In First, candidates have to open the website of the OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission) at http://opsconline.gov.in. The application would come from other sources except this website will not be considered.
Step-2: Here, on the home page, candidates should read all the necessary instructions carefully prior to the filling of the available application of the posts OPSC Assistant Conservator Recruitment 2019 &OPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2019 at the OPSC portal.
Step-3: During filling of the application, candidates need to upload the scanned image of the latest passport size photograph & left-hand thumb impression (LTI) along with full signature for visible personal ID proof of the candidates.
Step-4: The candidate should have two copies of the uploaded passport size photograph for future use, such as in an interview.
Step-5: After submitting the application form, candidates will receive Unique Registration ID on screen as well as on the top of the submitting application form. The candidates are necessary to note down this authentic Unique Registration ID for future use.
Step-6: The certificate of the Admission to the Written Examination/Physical Test/ Viva Voce or Oral Test will be uploaded in the OPSC website just prior to the written examination date/physical test/ Viva voce test will soon be published in the Website & Newspapers.
Required Documents for filling the application of OPSC Recruitment 2019:
- For S.T./S.C./S.E.B.C Caste Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card is mandatory.
- Passing certificate of Odia from the Para-10(ii).
- Candidates who have been awarded by the Grade marks instead of the percentage marks have to produce the conversion certificate of the concerned university along with to showcase the actual relevant equivalent percentage and the conversion formula.
- At the time of the application, filling candidates need to, mention their actual H.S.C. /+2 degrees marks (excluding the secured marks of the Extra Optional Subjects.)
- Two recent unsigned & unattested photographs to upload in the online application form.
- For the Ex-serviceman,a significant discharging certificate issued by the Commanding Officer of the Unit last served along with the affidavit that he is not in any civil post after retirement from the military service.
- For sports person, an identity card is required, issued by the Director of Sports, Odisha.