Latest Update (22nd December 2017): Parliament of India Department has recently dispatched the Parliament of India Research Fellowship Recruitment 2017 For 25 Research Fellowship Vacancies at www.loksabha.nic.in
Parliament of India Notification 2017
Hello Guys, are you desperately waiting for the Parliament of India Research Fellowship Recruitment 2017? So, we have great news for those aspirants who want to make their future bright in the latest government job in Parliament of India Department. Here, in this article, we are going discuss all the detailed information regarding the Parliament of India Vacancy 2017 in the below section of the article. This is the golden opportunity for those contenders who want to do a job in Parliament of India Department then they must look up this article very attentively and then they may apply online and offline for this vacancy from the official web portal of the Parliament of India that is www.loksabha.nic.in. More details, you can bookmark our careerjobs360 official page & get all the latest update from here & stay connected with us for future use.
Parliament of India Research Fellowship Recruitment 2017
Parliament of India Department has recently dispatched the Job Notification for Parliament of India Vacancy 2017 for hiring eligible and passionate candidates on 25 Research Fellowship posts in the department. The Department is looking for deserving and talented candidates for various empty posts. Job seekers who are seeking for the latest government job in the Parliament of India then they must apply for this Parliament of India Research Fellowship Recruitment 2017-18 from the official website of the department. Therefore, all the eligible aspirants can apply from 7th December 2017 through offline mode or online mode of application. However, the deadline date to submit your application forms is 10th January 2018. Other details about the Job Process such as age limitations, educational qualification, application form fee, selection procedure & how to apply are mentioned below in the article.
www.loksabha.nic.in Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Parliament of India Department|
|Information About||Parliament of India Research Fellowship Recruitment 2017|
|Total Number of Posts||25 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Research Fellowship posts|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline Mode|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form||07th December 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form||10th January 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2017|
About Parliament of India
Parliament of India is the legislative body of the Republic of India. The Parliament is created by the President of India & the houses. It is bicameral with 2 houses: the Rajya Sabha and the Lok Sabha. The President in his role as head of the legislature has full powers to summon & prorogue either house of Parliament of India or to dissolve Lok Sabha.
Those elected or nominated to either house of Parliament are referred to as members of parliament. The Members of Parliament, Lok Sabha are directly elected by the Indian public voting in Single-Individual districts & the Members of Parliament, Rajya Sabha is elected by the members of all of the State Legislative Assembly by the proportional presentation. The Parliament has a sanctioned strength of five hundred forty-five in Lok Sabha including the two nominees from the Anglo-Indian Community by the President, and two hundred forty-five in Rajya Sabha including the twelve nominees from the expertise of different fields of culture, art, science, and history. The Parliament meets at Sansad Bhavan in Delhi.
Eligibility Criteria of Parliament of India Research Fellowship Jobs 2017
Interested Candidates must have passed Post Graduation degree in Social Science and also have the good academic record in parliamentary studies or relevant discipline from any recognized University. For more information aspirants must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- Minimum age limitation for the Candidates: 25 Years
- Maximum age limitation for the Candidates: 70 Years
- Age Relaxation will be applicable for Reserved category as per the government rules and regulations
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will depend on the basis of various selection rounds such as:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Advertisement Publish Date: 7th December 2017.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 7th December 2017.
- Last Date of Application form: 10th January 2018.
How to Fill Parliament of India Application Form 2017?
- First of all, Applicants must have to visit the official web portal of Parliament of India Department that is loksabha.nic.in.
- Then, on the homepage go to the notification section and find out the Parliament of India Recruitment 2017official notification.
- Click on the link and download notification of Parliament of India Recruitment 2017-18 and read it very carefully before applying for the given vacancy.
- Download the application form and start to fill up online application form without any mistake with all the relevant details.
- Pas the passport size photograph and signature on the Application Form.
- Then verify entered data and then submit the application form to the given postal address.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
Aspirants can also mail the application form to the below-provided mail address before the last date i.e. 10th January 2018.
Lok Sabha Secretariat
Room No. F-121, Parliamentary Library Building,
Official Website: www.loksabha.nic.in.