Latest Update (08th June 2018): PES University Bangalore will soon release the PESSAT Application Form 2019. Candidates can Check PESSAT Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates at the main site that is www.pes.edu
PESSAT Application Form 2019
Candidates if you are looking for the PESSAT Application Form 2019 then you are at the right place because here, in this article, we are going to share all the detailed information about the application form in the below section of this post. Interested and eligible candidates who want to take admission in various Courses in PES University, Bangalore then they may read this article very carefully and take all the relevant information from here. Contestants may fill the application form from the official website of PES University Bangalore that is www.pes.edu. All the aspirants can bookmark our careerjobs360 official website and get all the latest update from here and stay in touch with us for further reference.
PESSAT Notification 2019
The PES University Bangalore will soon release the PESSAT 2019 Application Form in the month of October 2018 on its official website. Candidates who want to take Admission in UG and PG course then they may fill the application form from the official website of the PESSAT department. Interested and skilled candidates may fill the PESSAT Notification 2019 application form and submit it on or before the closing date. The PES University will soon release the closing date on its official website. The PES Scholastic Aptitude Test exam is conducted by the PES University Bangalore. PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) is a state level entrance examination which is organized once in a year. Contenders can get all the PESSAT Application Form 2018 details from the below section of the post.
www.pes.edu Application Form 2019 Details
|Name of the University
|PES University Bangalore
|PESSAT Application Form 2019
|Name of the Examination
|PES Scholastic Aptitude Test
|Mode4 of Application Form
|Starting Date to Apply online for the Application Form
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application Form
|Category of Article
PESSAT Admission Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates who want to apply for the PESSAT Notification 2019 they must have done 12th Standard with 60^ marks from a recognized board or institutions. For more about educational qualification, kindly refer to the official advertisement.
Age Limitation: The minimum age limit for the aspirants is 17 years and the maximum age limit for the aspirants is 25 years.
Age Relaxation: The relaxation in age will be given only to reserved category aspirants as per the norms of the government.
Application Form Fee: Candidates who are applying for the PESSAT Application Form 2018 they must have to pay application For fees of Rs 1050/-.
PESSAT Notification 2019 Important Dates
|Name of the events of the Exam
|Online Registration Starts
|Registration Last Date for students from outside Bengaluru
|Registration Last Date for students in Bengaluru
|Slot Booking Started
|Date of Entrance Exam
|PESSAT First Round Counseling
|PESSAT Second Round Counseling
How to fill online PESSAT 209 Application Form
Interested and skilled applicants who are going to fill the online PESSAT Application Form 2018 then they may check the eligibility criteria from the official notification before filling the application form. If aspirants are eligible the fill the Admission form from the official website of the PES University Bangalore PES Scholastic Aptitude Test department which is mentioned at the end of this article on or before the closing date which is April 2019.
- Initially, willing candidates need to visit the official website of PES University Bangalore PES Scholastic Aptitude Test which is www.pes.edu.
- Then, on the homepage, go to the application form section and search out the PESSAT Application Form 2019
- Now, read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- Then, if you are eligible Click on “Apply Online” link.
- After that, The registration page will open on your monitor screen in which candidates have to fill the details such as name, Date of Birth, mobile no., valid email ID, mother’s/father’s name, aadhar number, number of tests you wish to apply, etc.
- Then, Select the mode of online payment and enter the asked details in it.
- Then, Click on “Make Payment” and complete the payment method.
- After that, aspirants will receive Registration ID & password to their registered email ID or mobile number.
- Proceed to fill the Admission form with all the correct details.
- Upload the scanned images of recent passport size photograph on the application form.
- After application form is completed 7 submitted, previews your filled-in application form after verify all the filled details and take the printout of it for further references.
Here, in this article, we are going to provide all the information about the PESSAT Admission Form 2019 in the above description of the article. All the eligible aspirants may apply for this application form from the official website of the department. If any of the candidates face any kind of problem then they can comment in the below comment box then we will help you as soon as possible.
Official Website: www.pes.edu