Latest Update (24th August 2018): Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has released the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply Online for 34 Diploma Trainee Posts at www.powergridindia.com
PGCIL Notification 2018
There is great news for all job aspirants who are seeking for the latest job in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Department. The PGCIL department has released the official notification of PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018 for those contenders who want to make their career bright in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. All the eligible and dynamic aspirants who had completed their Academic Qualification they may apply online for this PGCIL Vacancy 2018 from the official web portal of the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited i.e. www.powergridindia.com. For more details, aspirants may check our careerjobs360 official website for upcoming admit cards, results, application forms, state & central Government jobs etc. and stay connected with us for further purpose.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018
The PGCIL-Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has recently revealed the employment notification for PGCIL Jobs 2018 for hiring eligible and skilled participants for filling up 34 Posts of Diploma Trainee posts in the department. The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited organization is looking for the talented and well deserving aspirants for fulfill the various no. of vacant positions in the PGCIL department. The interested & eligible contenders may apply for the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018 by filling the online Application Form from the official web portal of the PGCIL department on or before the end date which is 24 August 2018 till 11:59 PM. Other details about the PGCIL Jobs 2018 such as the Academic qualification, age criteria, application form charges, selection procedure & how to apply online etc is provided in the below description of this post.
powergridindia.com Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Also Known as||PGCIL|
|Information About||PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of Posts||34 Posts|
|Name of the Offered Posts||Diploma Trainee Posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Employment Category||Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply online for the Application form||10 August 2018 at 10:00 AM|
|Last Date to Apply online for the Application form||24 August 2018 till 11:59 PM|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
|PGCIL Official Website||www.powergridindia.com|
The Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. is an Indian state-owned electric utility co. PGCIL headquartered is situated in Gurgaon, India. Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. transmits about 50 % of the total power generated in India on its distribution network. Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. former subsidiary co., Power System Operation Corporation Ltd. handles power managt. for Power Grid. Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. also done a telecom business under the name POWERTEL.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Post: candidates must have done Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute
- Junior Officer Trainee (HR) Post: candidates must have done Post Graduate Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management / Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent with 55 Aggregate marks
Age Limitation: Aspirants can check the below-given table for the age limit of the vacancy.
- For Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Post: 27 years for General, 30 years for OBC(NCL) and 32 years for SC
- For Diploma Trainee (Civil) Post: 27 years for General / SC / ST,30 years for OBC (NCL)
- For Junior Officer Trainee (HR) Post: 27 years for Gen eral/SC /ST, 30 years for OBC (NCL)
Age Relaxation: The relaxation in age will be given only to reserved category as per the government rules & regulations.
Application Form Fees:
- General/OBC Category: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/Others Category: No Fee
Selection Process: The appliers will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Test which is going to be conducted by Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
Pay Scale: Selected aspirants will get the pay scale as per the official PGCIL Diploma Trainee Job Rs. 16,000 in the pay-scale of Rs. 16,000- 35,500 (IDA)
|Application Form Starting Date||10 August 2018 at 10:00 AM|
|Application Form last Date||24 August 2018 till 11:59 PM|
|Availability of Admit Card Online||03 September 2018|
|Date of Computer Based Test||13 September 2018|
Procedure to Apply for the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018
Willing Candidates who are going to apply online for this PGCIL Jobs 2018 then they must read the eligibility criteria from the official notification of the vacancy. If you are eligible then submit the online application form on or before the due date which is 24th August 2018.
- First of all, interested aspirants must have to go to the official portal of the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited i.e. www.powergridindia.com
- On the homepage go to the notification section and find out the PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee Recruitment 2018 link.
- Now, download the official notification.
- After that, candidates must read all the instructions very carefully before applying online
- Find the official link for the PGCIL Trainee Application Form 2018.
- Enter all the details very carefully on the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of the certificates as per the requirement and the passport size photograph & the signature on the application form.
- Verify all the filled details and finally click on submit tab button and submit the application form.
- Take the printout copy of the Application form.
- Keep it safe for further use.
In the above description of the article, we mentioned all the information about the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2018. All the interested and skilled candidates must read this article and then apply online for this recruitment from the official website of the organization. If any of the candidates face any kind of problem then you can comment on the below comment box and then we will reply your comment as soon as possible. For more detailed information, candidates can check our official website and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further reference.
PGCIL Official Website: www.powergridindia.com