Latest Update (22nd November 2017): Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has dispatched the PGCIL Trainees Recruitment 2017 Apply for 55 Diploma Trainees Posts at www.powergridindia.com
PGCIL Notification 2017
Good news for all job finders who are looking for a government job in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. The department has released the official notification of PGCIL Diploma Trainees Recruitment 2017 for those candidates who want to make their career bright in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. The interested and eligible aspirants may apply for this recruitment from the official website of the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited department that is www.powergridindia.com. For more information, you can check our careerjobs360 website for latest admit cards, results, application forms, state & central Govt. job notifications etc. & get all the latest update from here and stay in touch with us for further reference.
PGCIL Diploma Trainees Recruitment 2017
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has dispatched the employment notification for PGCIL Vacancy 2017 for filling up 55 Posts of Diploma Trainee in the department. There are 3 disciplines for trainee’s i.e. Electrical, Electronics & IT department. The department is finding talented and well deserving candidates for filling the various number vacant positions in the organization. The interested & eligible competitors can apply for the PGCIL Trainees Recruitment 2017 by filling the Application Form from the official web portal of the organization on or before the deadline date which is 29th November 2017. Other details about the PGCIL Jobs 2017 such as the Educational qualification, age criteria, application form fees, selection procedure and the how to apply online is described in the following sections of this article.
www.powergridindia.com Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Also Known as||PGCIL|
|Information About||PGCIL Trainees Recruitment 2017|
|Total Number of Posts||55 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Diploma Trainee Posts|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply online for the Application form||Available|
|Last Date to Apply online for the Application form||29th November 2017|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2017|
|PGCIL Official Website||www.powergridindia.com|
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), is an Indian state-owned electric utility co. headquartered in Gurgaon, India. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Its former subsidiary co., Power System Operation Corporation Limited handles power management for Power Grid. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited also operates a telecom business under the name POWERTEL. Shri I S Jha, an alumnus of National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur serves as the Chairman & Managing Director of the co.
PGCIL Post Wise Vacancy Detail
|Name of Available Post||Total No. of vacancies|
PGCIL Diploma Trainee(Electrical) Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
For Diploma Trainee(Electrical) Post: Interested Candidates must have done Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics from recognized Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/ST aspirants and pass marks for SC.
For Diploma Trainee(IT) Post: interested candidates must have done Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Information Technology from recognized Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC (NCL)/ST aspirants and pass marks for SC aspirants.
For Diploma Trainee(Electronics) Post: interested candidates must have done Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC (NCL)/SC/ST aspirants.
Age Limitation as on 20th September 2017: The maximum age limit for the aspirants is 27 years.
Age Relaxation: The relaxation in age will be given only to reserved category aspirants as per the norms of the government.
Application Fees: For General and OBC category aspirants they must have to pay application fees of Rs 300/- and the SC/ST category candidates no need to pay application form fee.
Selection Process: The applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following round which is going to be conducted by Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Official Advertisement Released date: 13th November 2017
- Online application form starting date: 15th November 2017
- Closing date to apply online: 29th November 2017
- Closing date to submit hard copy: 9th December 2017
- Opening date for deposit of Application fee through bank challan: 18th November 2017
- Closing date for deposit of fee through bank challan: 4th December 2017
- Cut-off date for the purpose of upper age limit and post qualification
- work experience: 20th September 2017
- Date of next declaration: 30th November 2017
Procedure to Apply for the PGCIL Diploma Trainee(IT) Recruitment 2017
- First of all, candidates must have to go to the official website of the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited department that is www.powergridindia.com
- On the homepage go to the notification section and find out the PGCIL Trainees Recruitment 2017 link.
- Now, download the official notification.
- After that, Read all the instructions carefully before applying online
- Find the official link for the PGCIL Trainees Recruitment Application Form 2017.
- Enter all the details carefully in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of the certificates as per the requirement and the passport size photo & the signature on the application form.
- Verify all the details and finally click on submit button and submit the application form.
- At last, take a hard copy of the application form.
- Take the printout of the Application form
- Keep it safe for further use.
The Advertiser (PG)
Post Box No. 9279
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi – 110 051
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com