Latest Update (28th December 2017): Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has recently released the PSPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017-18 Apply for 853 LDC/Typist, Vacancies at www.pspcl.in
PSPCL Notification 2017
There is good news for all those participants who want to make their career bright in Punjab State Power Corporation Limited. Here, in this article, we provide all the detailed information about the PSPCL Junior Engineer Vacancy 2017 in the following sections. All the interested and eligible contenders can read this complete article & then you may apply online for this PSPCL Recruitment 2017 from the official website of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited which is www.pspcl.in. For getting more details, related to the upcoming government job, admit card, answer key, result etc., you can bookmark our careerjobs360 official web page & stay connected with us.
PSPCL JE Recruitment 2017
The Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has recently released the official job notification for PSPCL Vacancy 2017 to recruit eligible and skilled aspirants for fill up 853 Junior Engineer (Electrical), Sub Station Attendant & Lower Division Clerk/Typist Vacancies in the department. The Punjab State Power Corporation Limited is looking for the skilled and eligible aspirants for various vacant posts in the PSPCL department. All the interested and skilled participants who want to make their career in government job then they can apply online for PSPCL Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2017 on or before the deadline date which is 8th January 2018. This is the great opportunity for the contenders those who are seeking for the government job in Punjab State. All the participants those who are eligible they need to fill the PSPCL Typist Jobs 2017 Application Form by visiting the official website of the department. For more information regarding the vacancy such as academic qualification, age criteria, selection procedure, etc., is mentioned in the article below.
www.pspcl.in Junior Engineer Vacancy 2017 Details
|Name of the Company||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited|
|Also Known as||PSPCL|
|Details Regarding||PSPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017|
|Total No. of vacancies||853 Posts|
|Name of the Empty Vacancies||Junior Engineer (Electrical), Sub Station Attendant & Lower Division Clerk/Typist Vacancies|
|Location of Job||Punjab|
|Employment Type||Government Job|
|Starting Date to Apply||Available Now|
|End date to apply||8th January 2018|
|Category of post||Recruitment 2017|
|PSPCL Official Web Portal||www.pspcl.in|
The Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd. is shortly called as PSPCL. Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd. is the electricity generating & distributing co. of the Government of Punjab state. PSPCL was incorporated as co. on 16th April in the year 2010 and was given the responsibility of operating and maintenance of State’s own generating projects & distribution. The business of Generation of the power of erstwhile Punjab State Electricity Board was transferred to Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd. Punjab State Electricity Board was a statutory body formed on 1st February in the year 1959 under the Electricity Supply Act.1948.
PSPCL Post Wise Vacancy detail
|Name of the Offered Post||Total Number of Post|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||300|
|Lower Division Clerk/Typist||300|
|Sub Station Attendant||253|
PSPCL Lower Division Clerk Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
You can check the details regarding the Punjab SPCL LDC 2017 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process etc in the below article.
Required Academic Qualification: Interested candidates must have done graduation degree in the relevant field or equivalent qualification from any recognized university.
- Minimum age limit should be 18 years of age.
- Maximum age criteria of the candidates are 37 years of age.
- Upper age relaxation will be reserved only for the reserved category as per the government rules & regulations.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination/Personal Interview which is going to be conducted by Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd.
- Commencing Date for Submission of Online Registration of Application Form: 18th December 2017
- End Date for Completion of Online Registration: 08th January 2018
How to Apply for Punjab PSPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017?
Here, we provide some simple steps for the help of candidates. All the contenders must follow all the given steps and then apply for the given vacancy.
- Initially, willing candidates should access the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Department official website which is www.pspcl.in.
- Then, go to the notification section & find out the PSPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Notification link on the homepage.
- Then, all the aspirants must read the eligibility conditions from the official notification and then, click on an apply online tab.
- Now, you must have to fill the application form with all the accurate details in the given space.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph &signature on the application form.
- Remit the application Charges.
- Then, click on the submit tab icon and submit the application form.
- Aspirants can get the hard copy of the application form and keep it safely for further reference.
In this article, we describe all the information about the PSPCL Junior Engineer Notification 2017. The official website of the organization from which applicants can apply online is mentioned at the last of this article. If any of the aspirants face any kind of issue they can comment in the below query box then we will help you as early as possible. For more extra information about the upcoming vacancy, admit cards, results etc. aspirants can check our careerjobs360 website and must visit it regularly and stay connected with us for further reference
PSPCL Official Website: www.pspcl.in.