Latest Update (22nd March 2018): Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited will soon release the PSTCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 Contenders may Apply for Assistant Lineman, Assistant Manager Posts at the official website of Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited that is www.pstcl.org
PSTCL Notification 2018
Hey Folks, there is great news for all those candidates who are desperately waiting for the PSTCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018. In this article, we are going to discuss all the detailed information related to the PSTCL Vacancy 2018 in the below description of the article. All the dynamic and passionate candidates who want to do a work in PSTCL Organization then they must read this article, with proper attention & take all the relevant details from here. You may apply online for the recruitment from the official website of Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited i.e. www.pstcl.org. For getting additional information participants may bookmark our careerjobs360 website and get all the updates from here.
PSTCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited will soon release the official notification for PSTCL Vacancy 2018 to appoint eligible candidates on the various number of Lineman, Junior Engineer, Assistant Lineman, Additional Sub Station Operator, Office Attendant/ UDC Accounts, Divisional Accountant, and Telephonic Mechanic Posts in the department. The Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited will soon invite the application forms from the eligible and skilled aspirants who want to make their career bright in Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited Department. All the interested Individuals may apply for the PSTCL Assistant Lineman Jobs 2018 through the online mode on or before the closing date that is released soon by the department. Eligible and passionate candidates may fill their application form and submit it through the official website of the PSTCL department. The other details related to PSTCL Jr. Engineer Vacancy 2018 like as Academic Qualification, age criteria, selection process, important dates, how to apply, etc., are given in the below article.
www.pstcl.org Recruitment 2018 Details
|Department Name||Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Information Related to||PSTCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018|
|Also Known as||PSTCL|
|Name of the Available Posts||Lineman, Junior Engineer, Assistant Lineman, Additional Sub Station Operator, Office Attendant/ UDC Accounts, Divisional Accountant, and Telephonic Mechanic Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||Various Posts|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Available Shortly|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
The Govt. of India has initiated reforms for liberalizing the power sector in our country to contain T&D losses, burgeoning subsidy burden & rampant corruption & for improving overall working by making each & every individual accountable. The enactment of Electricity Act 2003 was the Ist step in this direction. Punjab Govt. has also unbundled Punjab State Electricity Board, which was a statutory body formed on 01st February in the year 1959 responsible for Generation, Transmission & Distribution of electricity in Punjab State. Moreover information of PSTCL Recruitment 2018 given in the below, kindly go through it.
Eligibility Criteria for PSTCL Assistant Lineman Jobs 2018
Academic Qualification: Interested Applicants should have completed B.E./B.Tech./ BSc/ Diploma in the relevant branch of engineering from any reputed or recognized institution. For more details, aspirants must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
Age Limitations as on 01st January 2018:
- Minimum age limit for the candidates is 18 years
- Maximum age limit of the aspirants is 37 years
Application Form Fee:
- For General/ OBC Category: Rs. 1250/-
- For PWD Category: Rs. 650/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs. 530/-
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates is done according to the performance in Online Test which is going to be conducted by the PSTCL.
- For Assistant Manager/IT: Rs. 16650 to Rs. 39100 along with Grade Pay Rs. 5800
- For Junior Engineer: Rs. 10900 to Rs. 34800 along with Grade Pay Rs. 5350
- For Additional Sub Station Operator: Rs. 6400 to Rs. 20200 along with Grade Pay Rs. 3700
- For Divisional Accountant: Rs. 10900 to Rs. 34800 along with Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- For Office Attendant/ UDC Accounts/ Lineman/ Asst Lineman: Rs. 6400 to Rs. 20200 along with Grade Pay Rs. 3800
- For Telephonic Mechanic: Rs. 6400 to Rs. 20200 along with Grade Pay Rs. 3450
|Application Form Commence On||Notified Soon|
|Deadline date for Submission of Application Form||Notified Soon|
|Online Exam Date||Notified Soon|
Steps to Apply for the PSTCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
Aspirants, who are going to apply for the PSTCL Engineer Vacancy 2018 they are needed to, follow the online mode through the official web portal. Aspirants must keep in mind the deadline date to apply for the PSTCL Recruitment 2018. Here, some simple steps are given to fill the application form easily.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited that is pstcl.org.
- After that, check for the PSTCL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 official notification of eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then fill the application form with all the required details.
- Attach the requisite credentials with the application form.
- Upload the recent photograph and signature on the application form.
- Remit the application form fee.
- Then, Hit the submit button and submit all the details.
- Finally, take a print of application form and keep it safe for further use.
Official website: www.pstcl.org