Latest Update (01st May 2018): High Court of Punjab and Haryana has released Punjab & Haryana HC Recruitment 2018 Candidates may apply for 27 Stenographer Grade III & Clerk Posts at www.highcourtchd.gov.in
Punjab & Haryana High Court Notification 2018
Hello, Friends are you looking for the latest government job in Punjab and Haryana High Court. So, we have some awesome news for you all because here, we are going to share all the detailed information regarding the Punjab and Haryana High Court Vacancy 2018 in the following sections of this post. All the interested & eligible participants may apply for this Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer Grade III Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the Punjab and Haryana High Court department that is www.highcourtchd.gov.in. This is the best opportunity for all the scholars to fulfill their dreams. Also, the aspirants must check the below-given article to get the important information about the Punjab and Haryana HC Recruitment Notification 2018. For more information details, candidates can check our careerjobs360 official website & get all the latest updates from here.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment
The High Court of Punjab and Haryana has recently released the employment notification for the Punjab and Haryana High Court Vacancy 2018 for hiring skilled and deserving aspirants for filling up 27 Posts of Stenographer Grade III in the department. The High Court of Punjab and Haryana department is looking for talented & deserving applicants for various numbers of vacant posts. Job Applicants who are seeking for the Job in High Court of Punjab and Haryana then they may apply online for this Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the department. The willing candidates have to submit Punjab and Haryana HC Stenographer Grade III Recruitment 2018 Application Form online on or before the closing date that is 1st May 2018. The other information regarding the Punjab and Haryana High Court Jobs 2018 like the Academic Qualification, Age Criteria, Age relaxation, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and How to apply online etc for the recruitment is mentioned in the following sections of this article. Hence, the aspirants must read all the details attentively before applying online for the recruitment.
www.highcourtchd.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Punjab and Haryana|
|Information About||Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of Posts||27 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Stenographer Grade III and clerk post|
|Job Location||Punjab and Haryana|
|Employment Category||Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Commencing date to Apply Online for the Application form||Available Now
|Closing Date to Apply Online for the Application form||1st May 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
About Punjab and Haryana High Court
Punjab and Haryana High Court are the common High Court for Indian states of Punjab & Haryana and Union Territory of Chandigarh based in Chandigarh, India. As of 21 March in the year 2015, there are fifty-five judges in the High Court, comprising forty-five permanent and ten additional judges. Past judges include Jagdish Singh Khehar, who was elevated to the Supreme Court of India.
Punjab and Haryana HC Clerk Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Interested Candidates need to have done the degree in Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent from an authorized university and must have proficiency in operation of computers. For more information candidates must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
|Category of Candidates||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|BC/ OBC of Punjab||18||42|
|SC of Punjab||18||42|
|Aspirants, who are already in service in Govt./Semi/PSU||18||45|
|Ex- servicemen of Punjab||18||Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be permitted to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age|
|PHC of Punjab||18||Upper age is relaxable for PHC of Punjab Category Aspirants by 10 years|
Application Fees: Candidates please check the official notification for application form fee.
Selection Procedure: The aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds.
- Shorthand Typing Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Starting Date of Apply: 02nd April 2018
- Due date for Registration I: 01st May 2018
- Due date for receipt of application fee: 03rd May 2018
- Due date for Registration II: 04th May 2018
- Due date for editing of application form: 04th May 2018
How to Apply for the Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, you must browse the official website of Delhi High Court that is highcourtchd.gov.in.
- Then, go to the recruitment section on the homepage and find out the Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification link.
- Now, click on the proper link and open it on the next web page.
- After that, aspirants must read all the instructions from the official notification very carefully before filling the application form.
- If you are eligible then click on the apply online button.
- After that, fill the registration form with the accurate information without making any mistake.
- Then, attach all the required details with the application form.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph & signature on the application form.
- Pay the application form charges.
- Check all the details before the final submission of the application form.
- Click on submit tab option & submit the application form.
- At last, you must take the print out copy of the form & keep it safe for future use.
Official Website: www.highcourtchd.gov.in