Good News! For the hardworking& dynamic banking aspirants. PNB (Punjab National Bank) India’s leading state-owned commercial bank is going to organize an examination of the PNB Recruitment 2019 for the PNB Specialist officer or PNB SO. Unlike every year, even this year the aim of PNB Recruitment 2019 exam is to choose the suitable, efficient&skilled candidates for the total 325 vacancies. It’s seen as an excellent opportunity for those dynamic candidates, who are a great learner and has a strong will of career growth both at the professional & personal level. So, those passionate candidates who are in all way eligible and are able to meet the required criteria can try this online exam based requirement process to take the entry through selection in this expected Govt. sector’s job.
The brief detail in respect to the Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Institution: PNB (Punjab National Bank)
Job Role: PNB SO (Specialist officer).
Total Vacancies: Tentatively 325 in total.
Job Type: Central Govt. in the banking field.
Job Locations: Anywhere in India.
Mode of Applying: Mainly online only.
Details of the Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2019 about Exam, Call-Letter, Application Form & Result:
Tentative Dates of All These Events
|Notification is issued||11th February 2019|
|Beginning date of online registration||14th February 2019|
|Ending date of online registration||02nd March 2019|
|Last date to make changes in application||02nd March 2019|
|Due date of the online fee payment||02nd March 2019|
|The due date for the printout of the online application||17th March 2019|
|The date for downloading call letter||14th March 2019 and onwards (almost 15 days before the commencement of the exam)|
|For Written Exam||24th March 2019|
|The final date of result||Will soon be announced|
Vacancy Detail for the PNB Recruitment 2019:
Vacancy Allocation As Per Posts
|SI.No||Post Category||Grade or Scale||Total Vacancies|
|01||Senior Manager (Law)||MMG Scale-III||55|
|02||Senior Manager (Credit)||MMG Scale-III||51|
|03||Manager (Law)||MMG Scale-II||55|
|04||Manager (Credit)||MMG Scale-II||26|
|05||Manager (HRD)||MMG Scale-II||18|
|06||Officer (IT)||JMG Scale-I||120|
|Total No. Of Vacancies=||325|
Wanted qualifications and eligibility criteria for the Jobs in PNB:
- For the posts of the Sr. Manager(Law): Should have a Degree in Law or Law Graduate, have a passing degree of the 05 years in Integrated Course along with the 07 years’ minimum experience as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of the Scheduled Commercial Bank or PSU or State Government or Central Government.
- For the posts of the Sr. Manager(Credit): Should have a CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM along with the specialization of finance or its equivalent Post Graduation Degree/Diploma from any AICTE approved institute + 05 years’ minimum post qualification experience in banks or PSU or NBFC or Corporate of High-Value Credit.
- For the posts of Manager(Law):Should have the Graduate Degree in Law or Law Graduate, have a passing degree of the 05 years’ in Integrated Course along with the 03 years’ minimum experience as a law officer in the Legal Department of the Scheduled Commercial Bank or PSU or State Govt. or Central Govt.
- For the posts of Manager(Credit): Should have the CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM along with the specialization of finance or its equivalent Post Graduate Degree/Diploma from any AICTE approved institute + 03 years’ minimum post qualification experience in banks or PSU or NBFC or Corporates of High-Value
- For the posts of Manager (HRD): Should have 02 years’ full-time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personal Management/Industrial Relation/HR/HRD/HRM/Labour (But not from any Distance Educational Mode) + 03 years’ minimum post qualification experience as an Officer in the field of HR in Schedule Commercial Banks or PSU or Central Govt. or State Govt. Department or the Listed Corporate Entity.
- For the posts of IT Officer: Should have a full-time course degree in C.A/B.E/B.Tech in the field of Electronics and communication or Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Information Technology or Computer Science & Technology + 01-year minimum post qualification experience in Software development or networking or cyber security or handling or maintaining of the database or data analytics etc.
Pay Scale of Jobs in PNB:
|Senior Manager (Law) MMG Scale III||Rs. 42,020-51,490/-|
|Senior Manager (Credit) MMG Scale III||Rs. 42,020-51,490/-|
|Manager (Law) MMG Scale II||Rs. 31,705-45,950/-|
|Manager (Credit) MMG Scale II||Rs. 31,705-45,950/-|
|Manager (HRD) MMG Scale II||Rs. 31,705-45, 950/-|
|Officer (IT) JMG Scale I||Rs. 23,700-42,020/-|
Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2019| Age Restriction:
|As per posts||Age limit|
|Sr Manager (Law) MMG Scale III||More than 28 & Less than 35|
|Sr Manager (Credit) MMG Scale III||More than 25 & Less than 37|
|Manager (Law) MMG Scale II||More than 25 years & Less than 32|
|Manager (Credit)MMG Scale II||More than 25 years & Less than 35|
|Manager (HRD) MMG Scale II||More than 25 years & Less than 35|
|Officer (IT) JMG Scale I||More than 21 years & Less than 28|
Application Fee Limit:
|General/Unreserved Category Or OBC/Ex-Servicemen||Rs.400/-|
|SC/ST/PWD||Only Rs 50/- (as an intimation charge)|
Mode of Payment for PNB Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates can make payment through online payment getaways like Debit Card, Credit Card, & Internet Banking etc.
- Exact Instructions To Fill The Application Of The Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2019:
- Important Steps To Apply
Step-1: Go to the official website of the organization and open that link https://www.pnbindia.in/.
Step-2: Then at the bottom of the home page click on the link “Recruitment Careers”.
Step-3: A new page will open here; have to click on a link named “PNB SO Recruitment Notice 2019” (a download link).
Step-4: After that, the candidate has to read all the mentioned instructions carefully in the advertisement’s pdf file.
Step-5: Then, have to press the “Apply Online” link to fill the application form with relevant details.
Step-6: After filling the details in the application, on the next page the candidate has to upload the scanned copy of his/her recent passport size photograph, certificates, and the digital signature.
Step-7: Finally, after the completion of all these,have to pay the fee online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking etc.
Step-8: Now have to download or to take the printout of the application form along with the proof copy of the e-receipt.
Step-9: Candidate should take two printouts for the future uses like during examination & interview.
Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2019-Selection Process:
Capable and Suitable for the post candidate will be selected on the basis of these four key selection rounds:
- First will be Online written test of ‘Objective type Question’ based, which will consist of:
Name of Tests
Total No. Of Ques.
|01.||Reasoning||50 Ques.||50 marks|
|02.||English Language||50 Ques.||25 marks|
|03.||Quantitative Aptitude||50 Ques.||50 marks|
|04.||Professional Knowledge||50 Ques.||75 marks|
|In Total =||200 Ques.||200 marks||02 hrs.|
- Personal Interview.
- Medical Test.
- Verification of Documents (on Requirement)
PNB Recruitment 2019| Syllabus pattern:
- Candidates can check & read the syllabus in the notification displayed in the PNB’s official website.
- For the complete better preparation candidate should previous years sample paper, model paper & reference materials.