Latest Update (27th October 2018): Punjab Police Department has published the Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply for 12000 Sub-Inspector Vacancy at the official website of Punjab Police Department that is www.punjabpolice.gov.in
Punjab Police Notification 2018
Hey Guys, are you desperately looking for the Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2018? So, we have good news for all those candidates who want to do a work in Punjab Police Department. In this article, we are going to describe all the detailed information about the Punjab Police Vacancy 2018 in the following section of this post. Now, we advised all the interested candidates that they must read this given article with proper attention and grab all the relevant details from here. Candidates may apply for this recruitment from the official web portal of the Punjab Police Department that is www.punjabpolice.gov.in. Participants may check our careerjobs360 official website and get all the relevant information about the upcoming events from here.
NHM Nabarangpur Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018 || Apply For 98 Pharmacist & Other Posts
Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2018
The Punjab Police Department has recently published the employment notification for Punjab Police Armed Police Cadre Vacancy 2018 to recruit eligible and passionate candidates for fill up various numbers of vacant posts in the department. There are total 12000 police constable posts in the department. The Punjab Police Department is looking for the talented and hardworking candidates on the vacant posts in the department. Job aspirants who are looking for the police constable vacancy in Punjab State then they don’t miss this opportunity and may apply online for this Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the Department. The Punjab Police Department has invited the application form from the skilled & dynamic contenders who want to make their career bright in latest Government Job in Punjab State. Aspirants who are interested in Punjab Police Sub-Inspector Jobs 2018, then they may submit their application form on or before the due date which is Updated Soon. For more information about the recruitment such as age limitations, selection procedure, application fee, required qualification, and how to apply online etc are given below. You must read this article till the end before filling the application form.
RBS Bank Recruitment 2018 Apply for CS&O Analyst, Customer Service, Operations Analyst, Development Manager Posts
MP Vyapam Teacher Recruitment 2018 Apply For 17000 High School Teacher Posts
www.punjabpolice.gov.in Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Punjab Police Department|
|Information Regarding||Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of Available Posts||12000 approx Posts|
|Name of the Available Posts||, Constable ans Sub-Inspector Posts|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Employment Category||Government Job|
|Deadline Date to Submit Online application||Updated Soon|
|Employment Location||Punjab State|
|Category of post||Recruitment 2018|
Indian Navy Group C Recruitment 2018 Apply for 74 Fireman Vacancies
Punjab Police SI Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The Punjab Police Department will invite the eligible & skilled contenders for filling up 4000 no. Posts in the department. Individuals who are interested to apply for this vacancy then they must check the eligibility conditions of the recruitment before applying for the given vacant posts. If you are eligible then fill the application form on or before the deadline date which is Updated Soon.
Academic Qualification: The interested candidates must have done SC/Intermediate/Graduation/ Post-Graduation from any authorized Institution/ Board. For more information, you must go to the official notification of the recruitment.
- Minimum age limit for the Participants: 18 years.
- Maximum age limit for the Participants: 25 years.
- Age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST & 3 years for Ex-Serviceman Participants as per the government rules & regulations.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be completed on the basis of their performance in the following selection rounds which is going to be conducted by Punjab Police Department.
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
- For Male:- 5 Feet 7 inch (5’7”)
- For Female:- 5 Feet 3 inch(5’3”)
Physical Standard for Male Aspirants:
- 1600 meter race to be done in 6.30 minutes (Only 1 chance)
- High Jump: 1.10 m (Only 3 chances)
- Long Jump: 3.80 m ( Only 3 chances)
Application Form Fee:
- For General & OBC Category of Candidates Fee Rs 400/-
- For SC/ST/BC/OBC Category of candidates Fee Rs 100/-
|Commencing date for the submission of application form||Updated Soon|
|Closing date for the submission of application form||Updated Soon|
How to apply online for Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2018?
- Initially, interested candidates need to visit the official portal of Punjab Police Department that is punjabpolice.gov.in.
- Now, on the home page find out the Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2018 official Notification Link.
- Then, click on the proper link and open the official advertisement in the next web page.
- After that, all the applicants must read out the official notification very carefully fully before applying for the post.
- Then download the application form.
- Then, if you are eligible for the vacancy you may fill the online application with the correct details without making any mistake.
- Attached the required document with the Punjab Police Constable Application Form 2018.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Then submit the application form by click on the submit tab button.
- Remit the application form charges.
- At last, take the printout copy of the application form and keep it safely for further reference.
Official Website: www.punjabpolice.gov.in