Latest Update (12th March 2018): Punjab Public Service Commission has released the Punjab PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply for 306 Medical Officer Posts at the official website of PPSC that is www.ppsc.gov.in
PPSC Notification 2018
We have good news for all the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Punjab PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018. In this article, we are going to describe all the information about the PPSC MO vacancy 2018 in the below section of the post. The Interested aspirants must read the full article and get all the detailed information before applying online for the notification and then you may apply online for the PPSC Jobs 2018 from the official portal of the Punjab Public Service Commission that is www.ppsc.gov.in. For more details, you can check our careerjobs360 page regularly and get all the latest updates from here.
Punjab PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
The Punjab Public Service Commission has released a Job Notification for Punjab PSC Vacancy 2018 intent to appoint eligible and efficient candidates for filling up 306 posts of Medical Officer in the department. Skilled and hard working aspirants who are seeking for the Government job in Punjab State they may apply online for this PPSC Medical Officer Notification 2018 from the official website of the Commission which is mentioned at the end of this post. Interested and eligible Scholars may submit their online application form on or before the deadline date which is 13th March 2018 through online mode of an application form. Moreover, information about the PPSC MO Jobs 2018 such as Academic Qualification, Age limitations, Selection Criteria, application fee and how to apply etc are provided below in the article. Aspirants can kindly go through it.
www.ppsc.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Commission
|Punjab Public Service Commission
|Punjab PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
|Total Number of Available Posts
|Name of the Vacancies
|Medical Officer Posts
|State Government Job
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|21st February 2018
|Last Date to Apply Online
|13th March 2018
|Category of Article
|PPSC Official Website
PPSC Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Category
|Total No. of Vacancies
|Backward Classes, Punjab
|Scheduled Caste others, Punjab
|Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikhs Punjab
|Physically Handicapped, Punjab
|Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikhs Ex-Serviceman/LDESM Punjab
|Backward Classes Ex-Serviceman/LDESM, Punjab
|Scheduled caster other Ex-Serviceman/LDESM, Punjab
|Sports Persons, Punjab
|Freedom Fighters Punjab
|Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikhs Sports Persons, Punjab
|Scheduled caste others Sports Persons, Punjab
Punjab PSC Medical Officer Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The PPSC-Punjab Public Service Commission has invited application forms from the eligible candidates for fill up 306 posts of Medical Officer in the department. Aspirants can submit their Punjab Public Service Commission MO Application Form 2018 between of 21st February 2018 to 13th March 2018.
Academic Qualification: Interested aspirants must have completed M.B.B.S. from any well recognized Institute/University.
Age limitations: Minimum age limit of the participants is 18 years and Maximum age limit of the candidates is 37 Years of age. Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category according to the government rules and regulations.
Application Form Fee:
- Contenders who are belonging to SC/ SC of all States & Backward Classes of Punjab State only they must have to pay Rs. 1125/- as application form fee.
- Ex-Serviceman of Punjab State must have to pay Rs. 500/- as application form fee.
- Aspirants who are related to Punjab State PWD category they require to pay Rs. 1,750/- as application form fee.
- All other category applicants must have to pay Rs. 3000/- as application fee.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the participants will be completed on the basis of their written exam & personal Interview which is going to be organized by Punjab Public Service Commission.
Pay Band: Selected Candidate will get an impressive amount of pay scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- along with grade pay Rs. 5,400/- per month.
Important Dates to Remember
|PPSC Application Form Started On
|21st February 2018
|PPSC Application Form Ends On
|13th March 2018
How to Apply for Punjab PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018?
Candidates who want to apply for this PPSC MO Jobs 2018 they must have to know the eligibility criteria before applying for the vacancy. Competitors may visit the official notification and read it before applying for the given posts. If you are eligible then you may submit the online application form on or before the deadline date. Here, we provide some instructions for filling the online application form.
- Firstly, willing candidates need to visit the official website of Punjab Public Service Commission i.e. www.ppsc.gov.in.
- Then, on the homepage go to the notification section and Search out the PPSC Medical Officer Application Form 2018 notification link.
- Now, hit the relevant link of the notification and open the official notification to the next web page.
- After that, read the official notification very carefully before applying for the recruitment.
- Then, if you are eligible then click the apply online tab.
- Now application form page will be displayed on your monitor screen.
- After that, fill all required details in the application without making any mistake.
- Attach all the vital documents with the application form.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph & signature on the applications.
- Pay application form fee as prescribed in the official notification.
- Hit the submit button & submit the application form.
- After that, take print out the copy of application & keep it safe for future use.
PPSC Official Website: www.ppsc.gov.in