Latest Update (09th March 2018): Rajasthan High Court has dispatched the Rajasthan High Court Peon Recruitment 2018 Participants may Apply Online for 2263 Peon & Class IV Posts at the official website of Rajasthan High Court that is www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan HC Notification 2018
We have good news for all those Individuals who are searching for the Latest Government Jobs in Rajasthan State. Here, in this article, we are going to discuss all the detailed information Regarding the Rajasthan High Court Class IV Vacancy 2018 in the following sections of the article. Therefore, all the interested and eligible contenders must focus on the below-given article and grab all the details from here. Aspirants may apply online for the Rajasthan High Court Peon & Class IV Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the Rajasthan High Court i.e. www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in. Moreover, information youngsters may bookmark our Careerjobs360 official page because our professional team updates this page on regular basis as per the latest information.
Rajasthan High Court Peon & Class IV Recruitment 2018
The Rajasthan High Court has dispatched an employment notification for Rajasthan HC Jobs 2018 for the placement of eligible and dynamic candidates for filling up 2263 posts of Peon & Class IV Posts in the department. The Rajasthan High Court has invited the various application forms from the eligible & passionate Individuals for filling up Peon & Class IV Posts in the high court of Rajasthan. Skilled and deserving contenders may fill the online Rajasthan High Court Class IV Application Form 2018 from the official web portal which is www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in. Applicants may submit the online application form on or before the closing date i.e. 13th March 2018. Moreover, details related to the Rajasthan High Court Peon Jobs 2018 such as age criteria, required qualification, selection process & application form fee, key dates etc are given below in the article.
www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|Information Regarding||Rajasthan High Court Peon Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of Available Posts||1. Non-TSP Area – 2178 Posts
2. TSP Area – 131 Posts
|Name of the Available Posts||Peon & Class IV Posts|
|Employment Category||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Beginning Date to Apply Online||12th February 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13th March 2018|
|Category of Portal||Recruitment/Notification 2018|
About Rajasthan High Court
The Rajasthan HC is the High Court of the Rajasthan State. It was formed on 21/09/1949 under the Rajasthan High Court Ordinance, in the year 1949. The seat of the court is at Jodhpur, of Indian state Rajasthan. There were 5 High Courts functioning in the various units of the Rajasthan States. The Rajasthan High Court Ordinance, in the year 1949 abolished these different jurisdictions & given for a single HC for the whole State.
Rajasthan High Court Class IV Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria.
Educational Qualification: Interested Candidates must have completed 10th/ 12th from RBSE or Govt. of Rajasthan. Aspirants should be basic knowledge of Hindi & Rajasthan Culture. More information you must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- Minimum age limit of the contenders is 18 years
- Maximum age limit for the applicants is 35 years.
Age Relaxation: The upper relaxation in age will be applicable only for the reserved category as per the rules and regulations of the government.
Application Form Fees:
- General/ OBC/ BC Category of candidates must have to pay application form fee of 100/-,
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ Ex- Service Category of candidates must have to pay application form fee of Rs. 60/-..
Selection methodology: The aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the following selection level which is going to be organized by Rajasthan High Court.
- According to 10th Class Marks
- Merit List.
Nationality: Aspirants should be the citizen of India & outside of India such as Nepal, Bhutan & are living in India for a long time & have Indian Nationality can apply.
|Beginning Date to Apply Online||12th February 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||13th March 2018|
|Closing Date to Pay Application Form||13th March 2018|
How to Apply Online for the Rajasthan High Court Peon Recruitment 2018?
- Firstly, interested aspirants must have to go to official website of Rajasthan High Court Department i.e. sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now, go to the homepage, go to the notification section and find out the Rajasthan High Court Peon Recruitment 2018
- Then, open the notification on the next page.
- After that, Read all the instructions from the official notification very carefully before applying for the post.
- If you are eligible and then hit the apply online button.
- Now, fill all the asked details in the application very carefully without making any mistake.
- Attach the required credentials with the application form.
- Upload the scanned passport size photo and signature on it and remit the online application form Charges.
- Now, click on the submit tab & submit the application form.
- At last, you must take the printout copy of the application & Keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in