Latest Update (01st November 2018): The Rajasthan Police department will soon be released the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018. You may Apply for 5500 Constable, ASI Vacancies at the official website of Rajasthan Police department that is www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
Raj Police Constable Notification 2018
Hey, Folks, We have good news for all those contestants who are searching for the Government Jobs in the state of Rajasthan. Now, here, in this article, we are going to provide all the details regarding the Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2018. Therefore, all the interested aspirants who want to do a job then this is the golden opportunity for them they must read this article and grab all essential details. After reading this article, you may apply online for the recruitment on the official portal of the department i.e. www.police.rajasthan.gov.in. For more details, you can check our careerjobs360 website & get all the details from here & stay connected with us.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018
The Rajasthan Police department will soon be released the job notification for hiring young, energetic, hardworking & eligible aspirants for fill the 5500 vacant posts of Assistant Sub Inspector and police constable posts in the department. Job Hunters who want to make their career bright in Rajasthan State then this is the golden chance for them. They may apply online for Rajasthan Police ASI Constable Vacancy 2018 from the official website of the department. Interested candidates may submit their online application form on or before the deadline date which is not yet released by the department. More information about the recruitment such as academic qualification, age limit, selection methodology, application fee, and how to apply are mentioned below. Candidates kindly go through it.
www.police.rajasthan.gov.in Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Police department|
|Information About||Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of Posts||5500 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant sub-Inspector, Constable Posts|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Commencing Date to Apply Online for the Application form||Available Soon|
|Due Date to Apply Online for the Application form||Updated Soon|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2017|
About Rajasthan Police
The Rajasthan Police is the Low enforcement agency for the Rajasthan state. Its headquarter is situated at Jaipur. In the year 2011, the Rajasthan Police employed more than 70,000. The Rajasthan police department was inaugurated on 31st March, in the year 1949. The Rajasthan Police Service was formed in January in the year 1951 & eligible officers from all over the Rajasthan State were appointed. This marked the commencing of Rajasthan Police as we know it today.
Rajasthan Police Assistant Sub-Inspector Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The Rajasthan Police Department will soon publish the notification for 5500 Constable, ASI Posts in the department. Candidates those are interested in the Raj Police Recruitment 2018 those can submit the online application form by online mode on or before the due date which is not yet released. Candidates have a glance on the below-given details.
Required Qualification: Interested aspirants must have possessed class 10th for Constable Post, 12th for Head Constable post, and graduation for Assistant Sub-Inspector post from any recognized board/University. For more details, candidates must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- Candidate’s Maximum age limit for Constable Post is 25years
- Candidate’s Maximum age limit for Head Constable Post is 27 years
- Candidate’s Maximum age limit for ASI Posts is 30 years Age relaxation is given to the reserved category of candidates as per the Rajasthan government rules.
Examination Charge: Aspirants must have to pay an application charge & examination charges through online payment mode. The examination fee will be submitted through online by using net banking/ debit card etc.
- For General/OBC category: Rs 1000/-
- For SC/ST category: Rs 750/-
- For Out of Rajasthan state candidates: Rs 1000/-
Note: Application Fee Rs 30/- extra charge have to submit by the candidates.
Selection Process: The selection procedure of the aspirants will be based on their performance in written examination, physical exam, & medical exam.
- Starting date for Online registration: Update Shortly
- Last Date of online registration: Update Shortly
How to apply for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018?
Here, we provide some steps for the ease of the candidates for filling the online application form of the recruitment.
- Firstly, interested candidates must visit the official website of Rajasthan Police Department which is www.police.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then, on the home page go to the notification section and find out the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018 Notification Link.
- After that, click on the relevant link and open the link in the next tab.
- Then, candidates must read the official notification very carefully before applying for the vacancy.
- Then, if you are eligible then fill the online application form with all the correct information.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Upload the passport size photo and signature on the application form.
- Now, Submit the application form by click on the submit tab button.
- Remit the payment of the examination charges and application form fee.
- Finally, take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.police.rajasthan.gov.in