Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the Rajasthan REET Notification 2017. Candidates can Apply for Rajasthan REET Application Form at www.edcuation.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan REET Notification 2017
Hello, Friends are you searching for Rajasthan REET 2017 Application Form then you are at the right place because here, we are going to describe the Rajasthan State REET Notification 2017 information in the following sections of this article. Candidates who want to do a job in Teaching Field in Rajasthan State then they should need to take a look at the below-given details. Aspirants may fill the online application form at the official website of the department that is www.edcuation.rajasthan.gov.in. For getting more information, aspirants can check our careerjobs360 website and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further use.
Rajasthan REET Application Form 2017
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the notification for Rajasthan REET Application Form 2017 on its official website. The Rajasthan REET Department is inviting the various application forms from the interested and eligible candidates for the Recruitment cum Eligibility Exam for Teachers. Candidates who want to make their career bright in Teaching Field in Rajasthan State those candidates may apply online for Rajasthan REET 2017 by sending the application form to a higher authority on or before the last date that is 10th October 2017. For more details, related to the application form such as educational qualification, age criteria, age relaxation, selection criteria, application form fee etc are given below in this article.
www.edcuation.rajasthan.gov.in Notification 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Also Known as||RPSC|
|Information Regarding||Rajasthan REET Application Form 2017|
|Name of the Examination||Recruitment cum Eligibility Exam for Teachers|
|Name of the Posts||Teaching Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form||26th September 2017|
|Closing Date to Apply Online for the Application form||10th October 2017|
|Category of Article||Application Form|
About Rajasthan REET
REET is an eligibility test will organize by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan. This year it will be organized a first time to select candidates for teacher post. Aspirants who want to get a job as a 3rd-grade teacher in Rajasthan now have to qualify Recruitment cum Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET). Applicants who appeared in Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET) and qualified it also have to qualify REET to get selected. In REET aspirants will able to choose a district where they want to get the job. Applicants will need to get at least 60% marks to qualify REET.
Rajasthan REET Application Form 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The REET Examination is organized each and every year by the Government of Rajasthan, Department of School Education at the various exam centers in Rajasthan State. The main reason to organize the Rajasthan REET is to find out the suitable and skilled applicants to fill up the teacher vacant positions.
- For Class 1st to 5th (Primary Level): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard and Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university or institutions and also should have passed 2 years elementary Education Diploma and 4 year B. El. Ed. Diploma or appearing in the final year of Diploma Exam.
- For Class 6th to 8th (Secondary Level): Candidates must have Graduation degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university or institutions and also pass 1 year B.Ed Degree.
Age Limitation: For age limitation, applicants can check the official advertisement.
Application Fees: Candidates who are applying for the Paper-1 they must have to pay application fees of Rs 400/- and the candidates who are applying for Both Paper that is Paper-1 and Paper-2 they must have to pay application fees of Rs 600/-.
Selection Procedure: The applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Procedure to Apply for the Rajasthan REET Application Form 2017
Candidates who wish to fill the Rajasthan REET Application Form 2017 then they must read all the eligibility conditions if they are eligible they can apply online for Rajasthan REET 2017 from the official website of the department which is given at the end of this article. Candidates must read the following some steps which will help you to apply online easily.
- First of all, candidates should need to go to the official website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission that is www.edcuation.rajasthan.gov.in
- Then, go to the official notification and find out the Rajasthan REET Notification 2017 link.
- Then, open the official link in the next web page.
- After that, candidates can read all the instructions from the official notification very carefully before filling the online application form.
- Now, click on an apply online tab.
- Now, you may fill the online application form with all the correct details in the application form.
- Attach the entire required document with the application form.
- Upload photograph and signature on the application.
- Pay the prescribed application form fee.
- Then, submit the Rajasthan REET Application Form by click on the submit tab button.
- At last, you must take the print out copy of the application and keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.edcuation.rajasthan.gov.in
|SSC Exam Calendar 2017-18||IBPS Exam Calendar 2017-2018|
|RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017||UPSC Exam Calendar 2017-18|
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2017-18||CRPF Recruitment 2017-18|