Latest Update (10th October 2017): The Department of Sanskrit Education Rajasthan has released the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 1829 Grade 3 Vacancies at www.rajsanskrit.nic.in
Rajasthan Grade 3 Notification 2017
Hey, Folks, are you seeking for the Government Job in Rajasthan then you are at the right place because here, in this article, we are going to share all the information related to the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher vacancy 2017 in the below description of the article. Candidates who want to make their future bright then they must read this article very carefully and then they may apply online for the recruitment from the official website of the department that is www.rajsanskrit.nic.in. For getting more information candidates can bookmark our careerjobs360 page and stay connected with us for further reference.
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017
The Department of Sanskrit Education Rajasthan has released the employment notification for Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Grade 3 Recruitment 2017 at the official website. The Department is going to hire the eligible and deserving candidates for filling up 1829 Posts of Sanskrit Teacher & General Teacher in the organization. All the interested and eligible candidates may apply online for RAJ Sanskrit Teacher Grade III vacancy 2017 through online mode. Candidates may submit their online application form on or before the last date that is 13th October 2017. More information about the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017 such as educational qualification, age criteria, selection procedure, application form fee, pay band and how to apply etc. are mentioned below in the article.
www.rajsanskrit.nic.in Vacancy 2017
|Name of the Department||Department of Sanskrit Education Rajasthan|
|Information Regarding||Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Vacancies||Sanskrit Teacher & General Teacher Vacancy|
|Total No. of Posts||1829 Posts|
|Commencing Date to Apply||14th September 2017|
|Deadline Date to Apply||13th October 2017|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2017|
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The Department of Sanskrit Education was established in 1958. With its Directorate office at Jaipur, Rajasthan the Department has six divisional offices situated at Divisional Head quarters of the state. Now, the department is inviting the online application form from the eligible and skilled application for full fill the 1829 Posts. Willing applicants may apply by sending the application form on or before the deadline date i.e. 13th October 2017. Candidates can check all the eligibility conditions from the below article before applying for the vacancy.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed the Graduation & Post-Graduation degree from any recognized University/ Institution and also possess D.Ed./M.Ed/ B.Ed Degree from any recognized Institution/ University. For more information, you can visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- Minimum age limit of the candidates should be 18 years
- Maximum age limit of the candidates should be 35 years to be eligible for the available posts.
- Age relaxation will be applicable according to the government norms.
Application Form Fee:
- General & Creamy layer OBC Category of candidates & SC/ ST Category of candidates of Other State needs to pay of Rs. 100/- as an application charge.
- Non Creamy layer OBC Category of candidates of Rajasthan State needs to pay of Rs. 70/- as an application charge
- SC/ ST Category of candidates of Rajasthan State need to pay of Rs. 60/- as an application charge
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the various selection rounds are as follows:
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
Salary Scale: Shortlisted candidates will get handsome amount of pay band as per the government rules and regulations.
|Applications Form Starting Date||14th September 2017|
|Last Date of Online Application Form||13th October 2017|
|Admit Card Release On||November 2017|
|Examination Date||November 2017|
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017?
Candidates who are willing to apply for Rajasthan Grade 3 Vacancy 2017 they must know the eligibility criteria of the recruitment. Candidates must read the eligibility condition of the vacancy before applying for the given posts. If you are eligible then you can submit the online application form on or before the last date that is 13th October 2017. Here, in the below article, we provide some steps for easily applying for the recruitment.
- First of all, you need to access the official website of Department of Sanskrit Education Rajasthan that is www.rajsanskrit.nic.in.
- Now, go to the homepage and find out the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification from the advertisement section.
- Then click on the relevant link and open it in the next web page.
- After that, read the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Notification very carefully before applying for the post.
- Now, click on apply online application form link.
- Then, Fill up the Application Form with all the appropriate details in the given space.
- Attach the requisite document with the application form.
- Upload the passport size photograph and signature on it.
- Pay the application fee.
- Then click on the submit tab button and submit the online application form.
- At last, Take the printout copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Rajasthan Teacher Admit Card 2017
The Department of Sanskrit Education Rajasthan will be released the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Admit Card 2017 very soon on its official website. Large no. of Candidates had applied and now they all are seeking for the Admit Card here and there. Candidates can download it by using their application no. and date of birth from the official website of the department.
In this article, we provide all the detailed information about the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017 in the above description of the article. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website of the department which is mention at the end of this article. For getting more details about the upcoming vacancy, admit cards, results etc. candidates can check our careerjobs360 website regularly and get all the latest updates from here.
Official Website: www.rajsanskrit.nic.in.