It has been announced by the authority RBI that stands for Reserve Bank of India to employee eligible, capable and interested candidates for the position of Lateral Officer Grade C. Application forms for the same has unconfined from 19th December 2018. RBI Lateral Grade C Application form 2019 can be submitted through online mode only. The official authority will only accept online application till 8th January 2019 after that no application will be entertained by the official authority. The applicants will be able to take print out of application form till 11th January 2019. All interested candidates should go through the Eligibility Criteria framed by the official authority to employee the candidates. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be able to submit the application form successfully. Total number of 61 vacancies have been publicized by RBI to be fulfilled by RBI Lateral Grade C Recruitment 2019. The Examination date is yet to be declared by the official authority.
RBI Lateral Grade C Recruitment 2019
|RBI Lateral Grade C Application form Released||19th December 2018|
|Last date to fill the RBI Lateral Grade C Application form||8th January 2019|
|Last date to pay the application fee||8th January 2019|
|Last date to take print out of Application form||11th January 2019|
|Exam Date||Will be Notified soon|
Eligibility Principles for RBI Recruitment 19 for Grade C Officers
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria for the advertised posts.
- Nationality: A candidate must be either: (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the meaning of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Ethiopia , Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to all the categories shall be a person in whose favour a documentation of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India.
- A candidate whose case a certificate of suitability is necessary may be admitted to the Interview but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary suitability certificate has been delivered to him/her by the Govt. of India
Age Limit (as of 01st December 2018)
- A candidate must have conquered the age of 25 years or above and must not be above the age of 35 years on the 01st of December 2018 i.e., he/she must have been born before 1st December 1983 and not later than 01st December 1993.
- Maximum age specified above is for General category candidates. Relaxation in higher age limit will be obtainable as detailed below:
- A maximum of 5-years for candidates fitting to a SC/ST
- Up to a maximum of 3-years in the case of candidates belonging to OBC who are qualified
- Up to a maximum of 5-years if a applicant had normally been domiciled in the J&K
- Up to a maximum of 5-years in the case of Ex-servicemen counting CO & ECOs/SSCOs
- A maximum of 10 years in the case of Individuals with Disabilities
- For SC/ST PwBD up to a maximum of 15 years & for OBC PwBD up to a supreme of 13 years, subject to registration of vacancies under the respective post
- Candidates must have passed Graduation or Post Graduation in anxious discipline from a recognized board.
Minimum Passing Percentage Requirements:
- Post-graduation is a Crucial Qualification: For General category / OBC a minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD in case vacancies are reserved for them) in the post-graduate degree examination is required.
- Graduation is aa very Essential Qualification: For General / OBC category a minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD in case of vacancies are reserved for them) in the degree examination.
- The designated candidates would be appointed on a full-time basis for a period of 3 years which can be extended to a maximum of 5 years.