Reserve Bank of India is inviting online application from the eligible candidates for several security guard posts in various offices of RBI in pan India. Those interested candidates who have met the educational and physical requirements can go through the following requirement advertisement. By reading the full notification they can also be able to apply online
RBI Recruitment 2018 for Security Guard
- Application begin from 09/11/2018
- The last date for applying online is 30/11/2018
- The last date for paying examination fee is also 30/11/2018
- Admit card will be released in December 2018.
- Exam Is scheduled to be held in January 2019.
- The application fee is ₹600/- for general and OBC candidates.
- SC and ST candidates have to pay ₹100/-.
- Physically Handicapped candidates need to pay ₹100/-.
All kinds of online payment modes are applicable. Offline payment facility is not available.
- This vacancy is only for Ex-serviceman. Who have passed class 10/ matric / high school exam from any recognized board in India
- Maximum age limit is 25 years for general candidates and 28 years for OBC and 30 for SC/ST candidates as per category relaxation rule of government of India as on 01/11/2018.
- Maximum upper age limit is further relaxed to the extent of years of service in armed force which is 45 years.
- The vacancy is for security guard in various offices of RBI in pan India basis.
- Seat allocation is as follows.
Pay Scale (For Jobs):
- Security Guards are offered a basic pay of ₹ 10940/- per month and other allowances which includes DA, HRA, and other Special Allowance as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross salary for the post is approximately ₹ 24,052/- including House Rent Allowance of 15 %.
- Written exam of 100 marks which includes reasoning of 40 marks, general English of 30 marks and the numerical ability of 30 marks.
- The physical test includes:
2.4 km run, 5-meter shuttle in one minute, push ups and sit ups.
How to Apply for RBI Security Guard Post? (Step by Step Guide):
Candidates can apply in the official website of RBI which is www.rbi.org.in. Applications are available to submit from November 9, 2018, to November 30, 2018.
They can follow the below-mentioned process
- rbi.org.in >Opportunities@RBI >Current Vacancies > Vacancies and click on the hyperlink > Online Application Form” in the Advertisement page for filling the ‘Online Application’. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
- They have to enter their personal details and also have to upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- For registering the application one has to choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” where the candidates have to enter their Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A temporary Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system automatically. Candidate should note down those details.
- If the candidate is unable to register at once then they can save it for further reference by clicking on Save and Next.
- Then they have to click on the final submit button. No changes can be entertained after that.
- Then after checking the details, they need to click on validate and continue. And save by saving and next button.
- Then they need to do payment for the same.
- The official website for registration and for online application is rbi.org.in.