Another new notification is out! It’s concerning to RRB Recruitment 2019 issued by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) of Indian Railways under the Ministry of Railways. Its total vacancies are kept up to 130000 for the following post categories: NTPC, Ministerial & Isolated, Level-1 and Para-Medical Staff etc. It has emerged as grand opportunities for those aspirants, who are constantly in search of the central Govt. jobs. They can take it as the best opportunity to serve in one of the biggest India’s Govt.jobs in Indian Railway field.
Details of the RRB Vacancy 2019:
Name of Organization: Railway Recruitment Board under the Ministry of Railways.
Type of Job: Railway Jobs of Central Government.
Job Role: NTPC, Ministerial and Isolated, Para-Medical Staff,& Level-1.
No. of Vacancies: Total 130000 in number taking all the given posts.
Job Location: All over India.
Nationality: Must be Indian.
Set pay scale: Have to check in Advertisement.
Mode of Application: Will be online only.
The main procedure of examination: Computer Based Test (CBT).
The main online applications’ registration detail including exam date for various posts of RRB along with RRB Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2019:
|Beginning date for application registration’s for NTPC (Non-Technical Popular Categories).||28.02.2019 till 10.00 hours.|
|Beginning date for application registration’s for Para Medical Staff.||04.03.2019 till 10.00 hours.|
|Beginning date for application registration’s for Ministerial and Isolated.||08.03.2019 till 10.00 hours.|
|Beginning date for application registration’s for Level-1||12.03.2019 till 10.00 hours.|
|Closing date for submitting an online application.||Will be available soon|
|Date of Exam||Will be updated soon.|
Description of desirable eligibility & qualification for the RRB Vacancy 2019 for multiple posts: Para-Medical Staff, NTPC (Non-Technical Popular Categories), Level-1 & Ministerial & Isolated and other various posts:
- For different posts different qualification & eligibility criteria is mentioned in the advertisement of the CEN (Centralized Employment Notice), which can be checked directly on the official website of the RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) and in RRC (Railway Recruitment Cells).
- Candidates whose prescribed educational qualification is yet to complete should not apply.
- In terms of the medical standard, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfill all the prescribed medical standards for the posts for which they are applying as per the detail of the CEN (Centralized Employment Notice). In case the candidate is found medically unfit he/she will immediately rejected from the applied post and for this can’t get any other alternative appointment.
- Regarding the reservation of the Ex-Serviceman, PWBD (Person with Benchmark Disability), & EWS (Economically Weaker Section) Candidates have to go through the detailed criteria of CEN (Centralized Employment Notice).
- The eligibility of the candidates will be measured on the basis of the strength of information is included in the whole online filling application.
- If at any step of the information any discrepancy is found in the online application than that candidate’s candidature will immediately be canceled or rejected.
- After submitting the application as per the concerning CEN(s) notification on the official website of the RRBs and the RRCs no further modification will be entertained in the furnishing application.
Total Vacanices for Indian Railway Recruitment 2019:
|S. No.||Exam for Posts||No. of combined vacancies|
|1.||Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)|| |
|2.||Ministerial & Isolated Categories|
|3.||Para Medical Staff|
Age Limit (As on 01,07,2019) for the Indian Railway Recruitment 2019:
- For all the upper/lower age limits including the age relaxation for upper ages, candidates have to check the detailed advertisement of CEN (Centralized Employment Notice) on the official website of RRBs and the RRCs.
For Application/Examination fee:
|Category wise||Fee limit|
|For all general category candidates||Rs.500/-|
|For all SC/ ST/ Female/ PWD/ EXSM/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically Backward candidates.||Rs.250/-|
Mode of Application/Examination Payment:
- It’s entirely online based.
The selection process of the Railway Recruitment 2019 for all the above-mentioned posts are kept the same:
- Written Test.
- Skill Test.
For more details taking syllabus, merit list, selection list, result, admit card, and about upcoming notification of the RRB etc. A candidate needs to check the detailed advertisement of this Railway Recruitment 2019 notification is published on the official website of the RRB (Railway Recruitment Board).
All the given essential instructions that need to follow to fill the application of the Indian Railway Recruitment 2019:
- As per the regular experience, we understand that many candidates face hardship in properly filling the Govt. job’s application form. And for those candidates we have brought the step by step guide of RRB Vacancy 2019 application form filling, which would surely be useful for any such candidates, who are going to fill the application of RRB Recruitment 2019:
- Step-1: First, candidates have to open the official website of the indianrailways.gov.in
- Step-2: On the home page look for the advertisement of the CEN (Centralized Employment Notice) containing all the details related to the above-mentioned posts of RRC & RRB Recruitment 2019.
- Step-3: Click and open the advertisement to check the details.
- Step-4: After that enter every relevant information in the application along with online payment.
- Step-5: At last, click on the submit button and take the printout of the given application for future use.