Latest Update (24th September 2018): Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore (M.P), Department of Atomic Energy has circulated the RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018 Apply for 49 Stipendiary Trainee Posts at the official website of Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore (M.P), Department of Atomic Energy that is www.rrcat.gov.in
RRCAT Notification 2018
Hey, Folks, are you looking for the Newest Government Job in Across India then you are at the appropriate place because here, in this post, we are going to discuss all the elaborated information regarding the RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy 2018 in the below description of the post. Aspirants who want to make their future bright then they must read this post very carefully and then they may apply online for the vacancy from the official portal of the Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore (M.P), Department of Atomic Energy that is www.rrcat.gov.in. For getting more information, postulates can bookmark our careerjobs360 web page & stay in touch with us for future use.
RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore (M.P), Department of Atomic Energy has circulated the job notification for RRCAT Jobs 2018 for deserving and passionate contenders for filling up 49 Posts of Stipendiary Trainee posts in the department. The Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore (M.P), Department of Atomic Energy has invited applications from the eligible aspirants for fulfill various vacant posts in the department. Job Seekers who are looking for the newest government job in Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore (M.P), Department of Atomic Energy they may apply for this RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the department. Interested Contenders may submit their application form on or before the deadline date which is 01st October 2018 through online mode of application. More information regarding the Recruitment such as academic qualification, age criteria, selection procedure, application fee, pay band and how to apply etc. are mentioned below in the post.
www.rrcat.gov.in Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore (M.P), Department of Atomic Energy|
|Information Regarding||RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Vacancies||Stipendiary Trainee posts|
|Total No. of Posts||49 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Employment Location||Across India|
|Commencing Date to Apply||31st August 2018|
|Deadline Date to Apply||01st October 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
The Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore (M.P), Department of Atomic Energy Govt of India, engaged in R&D in non-nuclear front-line research areas of lasers, particle accelerators & about the technologies. On 19th February in the year 1984 the then President of India, Gyani Zail Singh, laid the foundation stone of the RRCAT centre. Construction of laboratories & houses began in May in the year 1984.In June in the year 1986, the Ist batch of scientists from BARC, Mumbai, moved to RRCAT & scientific activities were begin. Since then, the centre has rapidly grown into a premier institute for research & development in lasers, accelerators & their application forms.
RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore (M.P), Department of Atomic Energy is inviting the online application form from the eligible & skilled application for full fill the 49 Posts. Willing contenders may apply by filling the application form on or before the deadline date i.e. 01st October 2018. Interested contenders can check all the eligibility needs from the below article before applying for the recruitment.
- Interested Applicants must have completed 10th/12th+ITI/Diploma/Degree in relevant subjects from a recognized institute with mini. Qualification marks of 60%.
- Check the official advertisement for more information.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years
- Maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category as per the govt rules and regulations.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the Applicants will be based on their Written Test/Interview/Skill/ Trade test which is going to be organized by Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology.
Application Fee: refer to official advertisement.
|Applications Starting On||31st August 2018|
|Applications Closing On||01st October 2018|
How to Apply for RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018?
Here, in the below article, we provide some steps for easily applying for the vacancy.
- First of all, you need to access the official website of Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology that is rrcat.gov.in.
- Now, go to the homepage and find out the RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018 Notification from the advertisement section.
- Then click on the relevant link & open the link in the next web page.
- After that, read the RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Notification very carefully before applying for the post.
- Then, Fill up the Application Form with all the appropriate details in the given space.
- Attach the requisite document with the application form.
- Upload the passport size photograph and signature on it.
- Pay the application Form fee.
- Then submit the application fee by click on the submit tab button.
- At last, Take the print out copy of the application form & keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.rrcat.gov.in