Latest Update (10th February 2018): State Bank of India has recently depicted the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply Online for 8301 Clerk Vacancies at the official site of SBI i.e. www.sbi.co.in
SBI Notification 2018
This is informed to all the aspirants who want to do a job in the banking sector that the State Bank of India has circulated the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification for those candidates who want to make their career with State Bank of India Department. Here, in the below article we provided all the details about the SBI Vacancy 2018. Candidates who are interested in this vacancy then they must read out this article with proper attention. You may apply online for the recruitment from the official web portal of State Bank of India which is www.sbi.co.in. More details, aspirants can check the careerjobs360 official website on regular basis & get all the latest news from here.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018
The SBI-State Bank of India has recently depicted the job notification for SBI Clerk Jobs 2018 for the placement of eligible and passionate candidates for filling up 8301 posts of Clerk vacancies in the Bank. The bank is looking for the serious and talented candidates for 8301 numbers of vacant posts in the department. Job Seeker, who are seeking for the Job in banking sector they don’t miss this opportunity and fill the application form. Interested and eligible candidates who are eligible for the State Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2018 then they may apply online from the official website of SBI. You may submit your application form on or before the deadline date i.e. 10th February 2018. Moreover, details about the SBI Clerk Vacancy 2018 such age criteria, selection procedure, and educational qualification, pay scale etc are given in the below article.
www.sbi.co.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the bank
|State Bank of India
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018
|Also Known as
|Total Number of Posts
|Name of the Posts
|Type of Job
|Mode of Application
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form
|20th January 2018
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form
|10th February 2018
|Category of Article
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Academic Qualification: Interested candidates must have completed Graduation or its equivalent in the relevant field from any reputed or recognized University. For more information candidates may check the official notification of the vacancy.
Age Criteria: Participants age limit must lie between 20 to 28 years.
|Category of Candidates
|Upper Age Limit
|Person with disabilities (SC /ST)
|Person with disabilities (OBC)
|Person with disabilities (General)
|Domiciles of J&K
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen candidates
|Actual period of service rendered in defense services plus 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to maximum age of 50 years
|Widows, Divorced Women (No remarried) candidates
|General- 35 years
OBC- 38 years
SC/ST- 40 years
- General and OBC Category of Candidates must have to pay Rs. 600/- as application form fee.
- Reserved category of Candidates must have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the participants will be done on the basis of their performance in the following rounds that will be conducted by the State Bank of India.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Salary Scale: Shortlisted aspirants will get handsome amount of pay band of 11,765/- to Rs. 31,540/- per month.
SBI Clerk Jobs 2018 Important Dates
|Starting Date of SBI Clerk Application Form
|20th January 2018
|SBI Clerk Application Form End On
|10th February 2018
|SBI Clerk Pre-ExamAdmit Card Release Date
|03rd March 2018
|SBI Clerk Pre-Exam Date
|SBI Clerk Pre-Examination Result Date
|After 25 Days of Examination
|Main Exam Admit Card Release Date
|26th April 2018
|SBI Clerk Main Examination Date
|12th May 2018
|SBI Clerk Main Examination Result Date
How to fill the SBI Clerk Application form 2018
Here we provide some steps for filling the application form easily. All the aspirants must follow all the given steps very attentively and then apply online.
- Firstly, willing aspirants need to log in to the official website of State Bank of India i.e. sbi.co.in
- Then, go to the homepage and search out the link of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Click on the relevant link and Open it on the next page
- After that, candidates must read the eligibility criteria before applying for the given vacancy.
- Then, press the apply online button.
- A new window will appear in front of your eyes. there will be two options- registration & Login
- If you are the new user then hit on new registration icon otherwise log in & fill the online application form with all the asked details correctly.
- Attach all the required document and upload the recent passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Remit the application fee.
- Click on submit tab option.
- Take a printout copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
SBI Official Website: www.sbi.co.in