It has recently come in know that the State bank of India (the oldest &largest public sector bank of India) is soon going to conduct an exam of the SBI PO Recruitment 2019 in the upcoming month of the July & September 2019.& also of the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 in the month of March & May.It’s like every year is going to give a working opportunity to many hardworking lucky aspirants. Every year over lakhs in a number of the aspirants do try for the SBI jobs opportunity to get an unexpected career growth with this eminent goodwill earning public sector bank.
The SBI PO Recruitment 2019 details overview:
Exam conducting institution: State Bank of India.
Job Type: PSU (Public Sector Undertaking) under the State Govt.
Exam level: of national level.
Total Vacancies: tentatively (2000+118) in minimum.
Nationality: Should be an Indian citizen.
SBI PO Recruitment 2019|Important Dates of Exam, Admit Card, Result Declaration, & Interview:
|Sr. No||Important Events||Assuming Dates|
|1||Starting date of filling||In the 3rd week of Apr 2019|
|2||Closing date of filling||In the 2nd week of May 2019|
|3||Downloading of the Admit Card for Prelims 2019||In the 3rd week of June 2019|
|4||Downloading of the Admit Card for Mains 2019||In the 3rd week of July 2019|
|5||Downloading of the Admit Card for the final interview 2019||In the 1st week of Sep 2019|
|6||Date of Exam for Prelims 2019||In the 1st week of July 2019|
|7||Date of Exam for Mains 2019||In the 1st week of Aug 2019|
|8||Declaring date of the result of the Prelim 2019||In the 2nd week of July 2019|
|9||Declaring date of the result of Mains 2019||In the 3rd week of Aug 2019|
|10||Declaring date of the SBI PO final result||In the 1st week of Nov 2019|
Required eligibility criteria of the SBI PO 2019:
- The candidate should be graduate from any of the given streams like B.Com, B.Tech, B.Sc., & B.A etc. from any of the recognized central or state govt. university or institution.
- Candidates need having a fair knowledge of the computer operation.
- He/She should have the proficiency of the reading, writing and speaking the native language of his/her state, which is accepted as an official language of India.
- Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Has knowledge of the Subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- Having proof of the permanent settlement in India through migration from Pakistan, Vietnam, Sri Lanka & Burma. Or in East India from Zaire, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Zambia, Kenya, Malawi, Uganda etc.
- Having a permanent settlement proof in India from Tibet as a Tibetan Refugee prior to 1st January 1962.
- Candidates from the above-mentioned categories of (ii), (iii) or (iv) should be the holder of the certificate of the eligibility issued by the Govt. of India in their favor.
- Candidates should not be more than 21 years and less than 30 years in minimum for applying in the exam.
- As per upper age relaxation:
(i) For OBC or non-creamy layer-03 years is set.
(ii) For SC/ST- 05 years.
(iii) For Ex-Servicemen-05 years.
(iv) For Person with Disabilities (PWD)-10 years.
(v) For those whose domiciles are of Jammu &Kashmir from January 1, 1980, to December 31st, 1989.
SBI PO 2019-Application Fee Details:
|Caste Category Wise||Application Fee Limit|
|For General or Unreserved and other categories||Rs. 100/- including intimation charges.|
|For SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 600/- including intimation charges.|
SBI PO 2019 & also of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Ways of Payment:
- The payment of the SBI PO 2019 as well as of the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 shall be online.
- The fee will once be paid will be non-refundable and non-adjustable for any other future exam.
- The payment of the application/examination can be made via Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Mobile Wallet/Cash Cards, IMPS (Immediate Payment Service), & Internet Banking.
How to apply properly for the SBI PO 2019 as well as the SBI Clerk 2019:
Step-1: Open the Website of the State Bank of India at sbi.co.in.
Step-2: On the home page click on the link “Join.”
Step-3: After that look for the link “Click here to apply online for SBI PO” and click on it to fill up the online application.
Step-4: After that, click on the link of “Click here for new registration.”
Step-5: Here, fill all the necessary relevant details like Name, Address, Mobile No, E-mail ID, Gender etc. to stay registered. After filling all these necessary details in the application, a Registration No & Password will be generated. Need to note them down to match with the same sent registered E-mail ID & Mobile No.
Step-6: After that have to upload the scanned images of the Photograph, Signature & a Hand-Written Declaration.
Step-7: Then, finally have to click on the “Payment” option to proceed for the payment of the application cum examination fee.
Step-8: After this entire procedure have to take the printout of the filled application along with payment proof for future use.
Required documents to fill the SBI PO 2019 application form:
- Scanned images of the Photograph, Signature, Left-Thumb Impression & also a handwritten declaration proof.
- In Photograph: The photograph should be a recent one and also passport sized. The dimension of this photograph should be 200 pixels x 230 pixels and its size should be 20-50Kb.
- In Signature, Left Thumb Impression &handwritten declaration: The signature of the candidate should be in black ink and on a clean white paper.
- The left thumb impression should also be in black/blue ink and on a clean white paper.
- In terms of the Handwritten Declaration should be of English written with black ink on a clean white paper. The dimension of this handwritten declaration documents’should be 140 pixels x 60 pixels and the size of the document should be 10-20 kb in the measure.
The key selection process and exam pattern of the SBI PO 2019:
- The exam paper of the Prelims of the SBI PO Recruitment 2019 is based on a three-tier selection process. Candidates need to carefully go through each step to reach on the next level. These three involved stages are:
- Stage-1: SBI PO Prelims (Preliminary Examination).
- Stage-2: SBI PO Mains (Main or Advanced Level Examination).
- Stage-3: Final Level’s Personal Interview.
- Both the Prelims and Mains Exams will be the main objective type online OMR Sheet based.
- Whereas in the personal interview, a candidate has to pass through the face to face general type interview stage.
In SBI PO 2019 Prelims Exam Pattern:
- The SBI PO 2019 Prelims Exam will be similar, unlike every year.
- The exam paper has three sections, which will contain a total of 100 questions with a maximum score of 100 marks.
- As per negative marking 0.25 marks is set to deduct on every wrong answer.
- The whole examination will be conducted in one hour.
- To reach on the next level’s SBI PO Mains, it is highly necessary for the candidates to clear the SBI PO Prelims examination well.
- Under the SBI PO prelim’s exam pattern three main sections are added which are mentioned:
|SBI PO 2019 Prelim’s Exam Pattern|
|Total No. Of Questions/Maximum Marks||
1-hour exam in which 20 minutes are allotted for each section.
In SBI Po Mains Exam Pattern:
- The exam paper of the Mains of the SBI PO 2019 is divided into three sections.
- First one is the Objective section and another is Descriptive section.
- The Objective is of total 200 marks, where the Descriptive is of total 50 marks.
- The descriptive test is conducted after the completion of the Objective test.
- And every year the pattern of the exam is similar in this way.
- For the SBI PO Mains’ Objective Test, the duration is set of 3 hours, is including 4 sections will carry 200 marks in total.
- While for the SBI PO Main’s Descriptive Test the duration is set of 30 minutes is including 2 sections Letter writing & Essay will carry 50 marks in total.
- Under the SBI PO Mains’ Exam these following sections are added, which are mentioned as follows:
|SBI PO 2019 Main’s Exam Patter.|
|English Language||35/40||40 minutes.|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45/60||60 minutes or 1 hour.|
|Banking/General/Economy & Awareness||40/40||35 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35/60||45 minutes|
In the SBI PO’s final selection & personal interview:
- This interview stage is only for those candidates, who have cleared the SBI PO Mains.
- The total marks of the SBI PO’s personal interview are set 100.
- For General, the minimum qualifying marks are set 40%.
- Whereas for the SC/ST/PWD and other candidates are set 35%.
- The final merit list will be based on the good performance & the secured marks obtained by the candidates on the SBI PO Mains & on Personal Interview.
- The weightage of the Mains will be 80% whereas the weightage of the Personal interview will be 20% in the final score counting.
SBI PO Recruitment 2019– Syllabus Pattern:
- The SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Syllabus pattern will almost be the same as other bank exams.
- Both Prelims and mains are of English Language.
- And the Reasoning section and other few syllabus patterns are comparatively the same leaving few topics.
- The main syllabus pattern of the SBI PO Prelims and the Mains are mentioned below:
This syllabus section for Logical Reasoning consists of:
|Linear Seating Arrangement|
|Circular Seating Arrangement|
|Coding and Decoding|
|Directions and Distance|
|Ordering and Ranking|
|Course of Action|
|Analytical and Decision Making|
The Syllabus Section of Quantitative Aptitude:
|Profit and Loss|
|Surds and Indices|
|DI (Data Interpretation)|
|Sequence and Series|
|Ratio and Proportion|
|Time and Distance|
|Permutation and Combination|
|Work and Time|
|Simple and Compound Interest|
|Mixtures and Allegations|
The Syllabus Section of the English Language:
|Fill in the Blanks|
The Syllabus of General Awareness:
|Banking and Financial Awareness|
|General Awareness about Sports, Awards,National & International Events,Technology, Books & Authors etc.|
The Syllabus of Computer Awareness:
The Syllabus of the SBI PO Descriptive Test:
|Letter writing (Specifically Official & Business Letter)|
|Essay writing (Related to Economy, Culture, Society& Politics etc.)|
Get latest Sarkari jobs on our website