Latest Update (22nd September 2018): Securities and Exchange Board of India has revealed the SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2018 You may Apply for Officer Grade A Posts @www.sebi.gov.in
SEBI Notification 2018
Hey Guys, if you are seeking for the newest government Job in Securities and Exchange Board of India then you are at the correct place because here, we are going to discuss all the detailed information regarding the SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2018 in the following sections of this article. Aspirants who want to do a job in the Securities and Exchange Board of India must read this post and collect all the necessary information from here. You may apply online from the official web portal of Securities and Exchange Board of India that is www.sebi.gov.in. For more details, aspirants can bookmark our careerjobs360 official webpage because our professional team updates this page regularly according to the latest updates.
SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2018
Securities and Exchange Board of India has recently revealed the job notification for SEBI Notification 2018 for the placement of eligible and skilled candidates for filling up various Posts of Officer Grade A in the SEBI Department. Job Hunters who are looking for the govt. Job in Across India they don’t miss opportunity and must apply online for SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2018 from the official portal of SEBI. Interested aspirants may submit their online application form on or before the deadline date that is 30th September 2018. Other details like as academic qualification, age criteria, application fee, selection process, pay band, key dates and how to apply online are provided below. Interested contenders kindly go through it.
www.sebi.gov.in Vacancy 2018 Brief Details
|Name of the Commission||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Details Regarding||SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2018|
|Also Called as||SEBI|
|Name of the Post||Officer Grade A Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||120 Vacancies|
|Last date to Apply Online||30th September 2018|
|Post Category||Recruitment/Notification 2018|
SEBI Officer Grade A Post Wise Jobs Details
|Name of the Post||Total No. of Posts|
SEBI Information Technology Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Securities and Exchange Board of India will soon invite the various application forms from the eligible and deserving contenders on or before the deadline date. Aspirants can check below-given eligibility criteria before filling the SEBI General Application Form 2018.
|Name of the Post||Academic Qualification|
|General||Passed Master Degree in any Discipline or Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Engineering. (OR) CA or Company Secretary or Chartered Financial analyst or cost & Work Accountant|
|Legal||Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Law|
|Information Technology||Passed Graduation in Engineering in relevant field or Master Degree in Computer Applications. (OR) Degree or Master Degree in Computers or Information Technology|
|Engineering (Civil)||Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Engineering (Electrical)||Passed Degree in Electrical Engineering|
For more detailed information candidates must check out the Official Notification.
- Maximum Age Limit of the aspirants is 30 years
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- PWD: 10 Years
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Years
- OBC/PWD: 13 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
Application Form Fee:
- General Category of candidates must have to pay application fee of Rs.850/-
- SC/ST Category of candidates must have to pay application fee of Rs.100/-
Selection Procedure: Selection of the contenders will depend on the basis of their performance in the following Selection rounds which is going to be conducted by Securities and Exchange Board of India:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Salary Scale: Selected candidates will get the fantastic amount of salary scale of Rs.28,150/- to Rs.55,600/- per month.
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Apply Online Initial Date||15th September 2018|
|Apply Online Final Date||30th September 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||Updated Soon|
|Examination Date||Updated Soon|
How to Apply Online for SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2018?
- Initially, you must visit the official web portal of Securities and Exchange Board of India that is sebi.gov.in.
- Then, on the homepage, go through the Notification Section and search out the SEBI Recruitment 2018 Notification link.
- Then click on the relevant link and open the official notification and read out the eligibility conditions before filling the online application form.
- If you are eligible then fill the online application form with the accurate date without making any mistake.
- Attach all the necessary documents such as Experience Certificates, Research topics, Academic Contributions and other relevant certificates etc with the application forms.
- Upload the passport size coloured photograph and signature on it.
- Then, Submit the Online Application form.
- Remit the application fee.
- Finally, take a printout of SEBI Officer Grade A Application Form 2018 and keep it safe for future use.
Official Website: www.sebi.gov.in