Latest Update (29th May 2018): Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital has recently released the SGMH Junior Resident Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply for 43 Jr. Resident and Senior Resident vacancies at the official website of Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital that is www.delhi.gov.in
SGMH Notification 2018
Hello, friends are you awaiting for the SGMH Junior Resident Recruitment 2018? So, we have good news for those contenders who are looking for the job in Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital. Here in this post, we are going to share the complete detail regarding the SGMH Senior Resident Vacancy 2018 in the below sections of the article. Interested contenders who want to make their career bright then they don’t miss this ravishing opportunity & must read this article & collect all the important details & then apply offline for SGMH Notification 2018from the official website of the Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital department that is www.delhi.gov.in. For getting more detail, contenders may check our Careerjobs360 official website & get all the latest updates from here.
SGMH Junior Resident Recruitment 2018
Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital has recently released the Job advertisement for SGMH Vacancy 2018 to hire skilled and passionate contenders for 43 posts of Jr. Resident and Senior Resident posts in the SGMH department. Job hunters who are looking for the newest government Job in Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital they may apply for the SGMH Senior Resident Jobs 2018 from the official website of the department. Eligible aspirants may fill the application form of SGMH Junior Resident Recruitment 2018 from the official portal and attend the walk-in-Interview on 08th and 09th May 2018. Scholars can check the more information about the job such as age limit, academic Qualification, Selection Criteria, application Charges, and how to apply etc are provided below in the article. Applicants may have a glance till the end of the article.
www.delhi.gov.in Jobs 2018 Details
|Name of the Recruitment Board
|Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital
|SGMH Junior Resident Recruitment 2018
|Total Number of Posts
|Name of the Available Post
|Jr. Resident and Senior Resident posts
|State Government Job
|Category of Post
|08th and 09th May 2018
Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital was commissioned in April in the year 1986 as one of the seven 100 bedded hospitals planned by the Government of NCT of Delhi during the 6th 05th-year plan under a Special component plan for SC/ST. Later bed strength was increased to 300 beds in the year 2010. The Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital has one hundred and Fifty bedded complex dedicated exclusively to Maternity (100Beds) & Pediatrics (50 beds).
SGMH Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Total Range of Vacancies
|Senior Resident Department Wise Jobs
|Obesity & Gynae
SGMH Senior Resident Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital has invited application forms from the eligible candidates for fill up 43 posts of Jr. Resident and Senior Resident posts in the department. Contenders who are willing to apply for this vacancies then they may check the official bulletin for eligibility conditions before applying for the posts easily. Here, in the below post, we describe all the details regarding the eligibility criteria in the below discussion of the post.
- Interested candidates must have completed Graduation degree in the relevant field from recognized Institution.
- For more details, you can visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- The minimum age limit of the aspirants is 30 years of age.
- The Maximum age of the aspirants is 40 years of age
- Upper age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category as per the government rules & regulations.
|Name of the Position
Application Form fees:
Aspirants must have to pay the application fees which are prescribed by the organization.
Selection Process: Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their following rounds which is going to be conducted by Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital.
- Personal Interview.
|Name of the Events
|SGMS Senior Resident Interview Date
|09th May 2018
|SGMS Junior Resident Interview Date
|08th May 2018
How to Apply online for SGMH Junior Resident Recruitment 2018?
- Firstly, you need to go to the website of Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital that is www.delhi.gov.in.
- On the home page and Search for the SGMH Junior Resident Recruitment 2018 link and hit the relevant link and open it in the next web page.
- Then, read the official notification of the recruitment before applying for the post.
- After that, fill all the asked details in the application form & attached all the required documents with it.
- Paste the passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Remit the application form fee.
- Now, submit the application form at Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital Mangolpuri, Administrative Block, New Delhi – 110 083.
- Finally, take the hard copy of the application form & keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.delhi.gov.in