Latest Update (16th February 2018): Satish Dhawan Space Centre has revealed the SHAR ISRO Recruitment 2018 Aspirants may Apply Online for 33 Fireman – A, Catering Attendant A, Cook and Hindi Typist Posts at www.shar.gov.in
SHAR ISRO Notification 2018
There is great news for all job appliers who are desperately seeking for the latest government job in Indian Space Research Organization, Satish Dhawan Space Centre. Here, in this article, we are going to discuss all the information regarding the SHAR ISRO Fireman – A Recruitment 2018 in the below description of the article. The interested and eligible aspirants who want to do a work in Indian Space Research Organization, Satish Dhawan Space Centre then they can read the full article and collect all the detailed information from here. Candidates may apply online for SHAR ISRO Vacancy 2018 at the official portal of the Indian Space Research Organization which is www.shar.gov.in. For more detailed information, you can visit our careerjobs360 official web page for the latest application form, admit cards, results, state & central Government job etc. and stay connected with us for further purpose.
SHAR ISRO Catering Attendant A Recruitment 2018
Indian Space Research Organization, Satish Dhawan Space Centre has revealed the official notification for SHAR ISRO Vacancy 2018 for the appointment of eligible and passionate candidates for filling up 33 Fireman – A, Catering Attendant A, Cook and Hindi Typist Posts in the department. The SHAR, Indian Space Research Organization department is searching for the skilled & eligible youngsters for filling the various vacant posts in the department. Interested individuals who want to make their career in Indian Space Research Organization then they don’t miss this chance and may apply online for SHAR ISRO Recruitment 2018 from the official website of SHAR ISRO. The interested and eligible candidates may apply for the vacancy by filling the Application Form on or before the closing date which is 16th February 2018 through online mode. For information about the SHAR ISRO Cook Jobs 2018 like academic qualification, age criteria, application fees, selection procedure & the how to apply online is described in the following sections of this post. So, the interested individuals must read the information very carefully.
www.shar.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Indian Space Research Organization, Satish Dhawan Space Centre|
|Information Regarding||SHAR ISRO Recruitment 2018|
|Also Known as||SHAR ISRO|
|Total Number of Posts||33 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Fireman – A, Catering Attendant A, Cook and Hindi Typist Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form||27th January 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form||16th February 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
|Official Web portal||www.shar.gov.in|
SHAR ISRO Post Wise Vacancy Detail
|Name of the Post||Total Number of Vacancies|
|Catering Attendant A||17|
|Fire Man – A||07|
SHAR ISRO Fireman – A Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
For Fireman – A Post: Interested Candidates must have passed 10th class from any recognized board. Must Satisfy the prescribed physical standards & endurance test standards.
For Catering Attendant A Post: Interested Candidates must have passed 10th class or above from recognized board.
For Cook: Interested Candidates must have passed 10th Standard from recognized board. And must have 5 years of experience in similar capacity in a well-formed Hotel/ Canteen.
For Hindi Typist:
- Interested Candidates must have Completed graduation in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Management/ Computer Applications with First Class as declared by University.
- Interested Candidates must have studied as one of his subjects at degree level or passed either of the exams from Hindi medium.
- Candidates must have a typing speed of 25 w.p.m on Computer & must have knowledge of computer.
For more details, you must visit the official notification of the vacancy.
- For Fireman – A Post and For Catering Attendant A Post: Minimum Age limit of the candidates is 18 years and Maximum Age limit of the candidates is 25 years
- For Cook Post: Minimum Age limit of the candidates is 18 years and Maximum Age limit of the candidates is 35 years
- For Hindi Typist Post: Minimum Age limit of the candidates is 18 years and Maximum Age limit of the candidates is 26 years
Age Relaxation: The relaxation in age will be provided only to the reserved category of applicants as per the rules and regulations of the government.
Application Fees: Candidates refers to an official advertisement for application form fee.
Selection Process: The candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Test.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||27th January 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16th February 2018|
How to Apply for the SHAR ISRO Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, interested candidates need to go to the official website of Indian Space Research Organization, Satish Dhawan Space Centre that is shar.gov.in
- On the homepage go to the career page and find out the SHAR ISRO Hindi Typist Recruitment 2018 link.
- Now download the official notification.
- Then, Read all the instructions very carefully from the official advertisement before applying online.
- After that, fill all the details very carefully in the application form without making any mistake.
- Upload the scanned copies of the certificates with the application form.
- Upload the photograph and signature on the application form.
- Verify all the details & finally click on submit tab button.
- Remit the application form fee is required.
- Take the printout of the Application form and Keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.shar.gov.in