Latest Update (28th September 2017): Sikkim Human Resource Development Department has released the Sikkim TET Notification 2017. Candidates can Apply for Sikkim HRRD Application Form at www.sikkimhrdd.org
Sikkim TET Notification 2017
Hello, Friends are you searching for Sikkim TET 2017 Application Form then you are at the right place because here, we are going to describe the Sikkim State TET Notification 2017 information in the following sections of the article. Applicants who want to do a job in Teaching Field in Sikkim State then they should need to take a look at the below-given information. Candidates may fill the online registration form at the official website of the department that is www.sikkimhrdd.org. Forgetting extra details candidates can check our careerjobs360 website and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further use.
Sikkim TET Application Form 2017
Sikkim Human Resource Development Department has released the notification for Sikkim TET Application Form 2017 on its official website. The Sikkim HRDD Department is inviting the various application forms from the interested and eligible applicants for the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2017. Applicants who want to make their career bright in Teaching Field in Sikkim State those aspirants may apply online for Sikkim HRDD TET 2017 by sending the application form to a higher authority on or before the last date which is updated soon. For other information, related to the application form such as educational qualification, age criteria, age relaxation, selection criteria, application form fee etc are given below in the article.
www.sikkimhrdd.org Notification 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Sikkim Human Resource Development Department|
|Also Known as||Sikkim HRDD|
|Information Regarding||Sikkim TET Application Form 2017|
|Name of the Examination||Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Name of the Posts||Teaching Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form||Available Now|
|Closing Date to Apply Online for the Application form||October 2017|
|Category of Article||Application Form|
About Sikkim TET
Sikkim TET Exam is now a kind of compulsory exam in Sikkim, if you want to become a teacher for Class 1st to 5th (Lower Primary Teacher) Class VI to VIII (Upper Primary Teacher) Class IX to X (Graduate Teacher), even in Sikkim Schools then you have appeared in Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) exam, all rules/guideline like eligibility, syllabus etc has been organized by NCTE.
Sikkim TET Application Form 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The Sikkim TET Examination is conducted each and every year by the Government of Sikkim, Department of School Education at the various exam centers in Sikkim State. The main reason to organize the Sikkim TET is to find out the suitable and skilled candidates to fill up the teacher vacant positions.
- For Class 1st to 5th: Candidates must have passed 12th Standard with minimum 50% marks and with two years diploma in Elementary Education.
- For Class 6th to 8th: Candidates must have done Graduation Degree with minimum marks 50% marks and have one-year B.ED Degree.
Age Limitation: Candidates who are applying for the Sikkim TET Jobs 2017 the age limit should not be less than 18 years.
Application Fees: For General and OBC category candidate they must have to pay application fees of Rs 200/-.
Selection Procedure: The candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Procedure to Apply for the Sikkim TET Application Form 2017
Applicants who wish to fill the Sikkim TET Application Form 2017 then they must read all the eligibility conditions if they are eligible they can apply online for Sikkim HRDD TET 2017 from the official website of the department which is given at the end of this article. Applicants must read the following steps which will help you to apply online easily.
- First of all, candidates should need to go to the official website of the Sikkim Human Resource Development Department that is www.sikkimhrdd.org
- Then, go to the official notification and find out the Sikkim TET Notification 2017 link.
- Then, open the official link in the next web page.
- After that, candidates can read all the instructions from the official notification very carefully before filling the online application form.
- Now, click on an apply online tab.
- Now, you may fill the online application form with all the correct details in the application form.
- Attach the entire required document with the application form.
- Upload photograph and signature on the application.
- Pay the prescribed application form fee.
- Then, submit the Sikkim TET Application Form by click on the submit tab button.
- At last, you must take the print out copy of the application and keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.sikkimhrdd.org
|SSC Exam Calendar 2017-18||IBPS Exam Calendar 2017-2018|
|RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017||UPSC Exam Calendar 2017-18|
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2017-18||CRPF Recruitment 2017-18|