Latest Update (03rd January 2018): Security Printing and Mining Corporation of India Limited has released the SPMCIL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for Young Professionals vacancies at www.spmcil.com
SPMCIL Notification 2017
Hello, friends are you waiting for the SPMCIL Young Professionals Recruitment 2017? So, we have good news for those aspirants who are seeking for the job in Security Printing and Mining Corporation of India Limited. Here in this article, we are going to share the complete detail about the SPMCIL Vacancy 2017 in the below sections of the article. Interested aspirants who want to make their future bright then they do not miss this chance & must read this article & take all the important details and then apply online for SPMCIL Notification 2017 from the official website of the Security Printing and Mining Corporation of India Limited department that is www.spmcil.com. For getting more detail, you can check our Careerjobs360 official web page & get all the latest updates from here.
SPMCIL Young Professionals Recruitment 2017
Security Printing and Mining Corporation of India Limited has recently released the Job notification for SPMCIL Vacancy 2017 to hire skilled and passionate candidates for 08 posts of Young Professionals posts in the SPMCIL department. Job hunters who are looking for the latest government Job in Security Printing and Mining Corporation of India Limited they may apply for the SPMCIL Young Professionals Jobs 2017 from the official website of the department. Eligible candidates may fill the application form of SPMCIL Recruitment 2017 from the official website and submit it on or before the deadline date which is 08th January 2018. Aspirants can check the more information about the vacancy such as age limit, educational Qualification, Selection Criteria, application form Charges, and how to apply etc are mentioned below in the article. Aspirants may have a glance till the end of the article.
www.spmcil.com Jobs 2017 Details
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Security Printing and Mining Corporation of India Limited|
|Information Regarding||SPMCIL Recruitment 2017|
|Total Number of Posts||08|
|Name of the Available Post||Young Professionals posts|
|Employment Type||Government Job|
|Category of Post||Recruitment 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||08th January 2018|
Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited is shortly named as SPMCIL. It is an Indian government-owned corporation that engages in the production of coins, non–judicial stamps, bank notes, postage stamps, and other govt. related documents for India. The company was formed in the year 2006 as the result of corporatization of security presses & mints functioning under the Indian Ministry of Finance. It includes nine units, four mints, four presses & a paper mill.
SPMCIL Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Offered Post||Name of the Field||Total No of Vacancy|
SPMCIL Young Professionals Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Security Printing and Mining Corporation of India Limited has invited application forms from the eligible candidates for fill up 08 posts of Young Professionals posts in the department. Aspirants who are willing to apply for this posts then they may check the official advertisement for eligibility criteria before applying for the posts easily. Here, in the below article, we describe all the details about the eligibility criteria in the below description of the post.
- For Young Professional – Paper Post: Interested candidates must have completed 1st Class B.Tech in pulp and Paper Technology.
- For Young Professional – Print Post: Interested candidates must have completed 1st Class B.Tech in Printing Technology.
- For Young Professional – IT Post: Interested candidates must have completed MCA/B.Tech in computer engineering from recognized University or Institution.
- For Young Professional – Finance Post: Interested candidates must have completed CA Inter / ICWA Inter or 1st Class M.com from recognized University or Board.
- For Young Professional- Legal Post: Interested candidates must have completed 1st Class LLB from recognized Institution.
- For more details, you can visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- The Maximum age of the aspirants is 35 years
- Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category as per the government rules & regulations.
The selected aspirants will get the handsome amount of the salary of Rs.50,000/- on the per month.
Application Form fees:
Aspirants must have to pay the application form fees which are prescribed by the department.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their following rounds which is going to be conducted by Security Printing and Mining Corporation of India Limited.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
- Commencing Date to Apply Online: Available
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08th January 2018
How to Apply online for SPMCIL Recruitment 2017?
- Firstly, you need to go to the website of Security Printing and Mining Corporation of India Limited that is www.spmcil.com.
- On the home page and Search for the SPMCIL Recruitment 2017 link and hit the relevant link and open it in the next web page.
- Then, read the official notification of the recruitment before applying for the post.
- Now, Click on Apply Online Tab
- After that, fill all the asked details in the application form & attached all the required documents with it.
- Upload the passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Remit the application form fee.
- Now, hit the submit tab icon and submit the application form.
- Finally, take the application form printout copy & keep it safe for further use.
Here, we provide the each and every detail about the SPMCIL Recruitment 2018 in the above article. All the interested and skilled candidates may apply for this vacancy from the official website of the department. If any of the applicants face any kind of problem then they can comment in the below comment box then we will help you as soon as possible. For more information, you can bookmark our official website and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further reference.
Official Website: www.spmcil.com