Latest Update (20th March 2018): Staff Selection Commission Department will soon reveal the SSC CGL Application Form 2018 Candidates may Apply for Group C & D Posts at the official website of SSC CGL that is www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Tier I Notification 2018
There is good news for those scholars who are eagerly looking for the government jobs in Staff Selection Commission. Here, we are going to share all the relevant details regarding the SSC CGL Application Form 2018 in the below section of the post. This is the great chance for all those competitors who want to make their future bright in Staff Selection Commission then they must read out this full post & get all the details from here. Contenders may apply online for SSC CGL Tier I Notification 2018 from the official portal of Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. For more notification about the upcoming government, answer, and result etc. So, you can bookmark our careerjobs360 official web page and get all the latest updates from here.
SSC Group C & D Application Form 2018
The SSC-Staff Selection Commission Department will soon reveal the Official notification for SSC CGL Application Form 2018 for hiring eligible and passionate candidates in the vacant positions of Group C & D Posts in the department. The Staff Selection Commission Department will conduct Combined Graduate Level entrance exam to recruit talented and eligible contenders on the various vacant posts in the department. Interested and passionate aspirants may apply online for SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 on or before the deadline date which is updated shortly. Now eligible and interested aspirants may apply for SSC CGL 2018 Application Form from the official web portal of SSC i.e. www.ssconline.nic.in. Moreover, Details regarding the SSC CGL Application Form 2018 such as Required qualification, age limit, application fee, Selection process, Important Dates, How to apply is provided below in the article.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2018 Details
|Name of the Commission||Staff Selection Commission|
|Also Known as||SSC|
|Information About||SSC CGL Application Form 2018|
|Total Number of vacancies||Various|
|Name of the Available Vacancies||Group B and C posts|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Last Date to fill online Application Form||25th May 2018|
|Category of Articles||Application Form 2018|
|SSC Official Portal||www.ssc.nic.in|
SSC CGL Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to apply for the SSC CGL Registration Form 2018 they must know the eligibility criteria of the application. All the candidates may check the eligibility criteria from the official notification of the department. All the Other Details about the SSC CGL Tier-1 Application Form 2018 such as required qualification, age limit, application fee, Selection process, key Dates, How to apply is mentioned below in the article.
Academic Qualification: Interested applicants must have completed the graduate degree in any discipline from any reputed Board/Institution. For more information, applicants must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- Minimum age limit is 18 Years
- Maximum age limit is 27 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category as per government rules and regulations.
Pay Scale: Shortlisted candidates will get handsome amount of pay scale which is given in the notification as prescribed by the department.
Application Form Fee:
- General/OBC category must have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category are exempted from the application fee.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the Three-tier of SSC exam.
- Tier I Exam – Written Exam (Objective Type)
- Tier II Exam– Written Exam (Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier III Exam– Personality Test cum Interview/ Skill Test/ CPT (wherever applicable)/Document Verification
|Notification Release Date||21st April 2018|
|Beginning Date of Online Application Form||21st April 2018|
|Closing Date to fill Online Application Form||25th May 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier I Admit card||01st Week of July 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Examination||25th July to 20th August 2018|
|Result Declaration for Tier-1 Exam||Notified Shortly|
How to fill the Online SSC CGL Application Form 2018?
- Firstly, competitors must have to access the official website of Staff Selection Commission which is www.ssconline.nic.in.
- On the homepage go to the advertisement section & search out the SSC CGL Tier I Application Form 2018 Notification Link.
- Download the official notification & open the notification in the next webpage.
- After that, Read the complete official notification very carefully for eligibility criteria details before applying for the given Vacancy.
- Now hit the apply online link.
- Now, register yourself with your valid email ID and valid contact no.
- If you are eligible then you may fill the online application form without making any mistake in it.
- Attach all the scan copies of the required credentials with the registration form.
- Upload recent passport size Photograph & signature on the application form.
- Remit the application fees Category Wise.
- Finally, click on submit tab button and submit the SSC CGL application form.
- At last, Take the hard copy of the registration form and keep it safe for future purpose.
Official website: www.ssconline.nic.in