Good News! For the hardworking & dynamic banking aspirants. SSC CHSL (Staff Selection Commission) India’s place is going to organize an examination of the SSC CHSL (Staff Selection Commission) for the Central Govt. Jobs. Unlike every year, even this year the aim of SSC CHSL (Staff Selection Commission) exam is to choose the suitable, efficient & skilled candidates for the total 3300 vacancies. It’s seen as an excellent opportunity for those dynamic candidates, who are a great learner and has a strong will of career growth both at the professional & personal level. So, those passionate candidates who are in all way eligible and are able to meet the required criteria can try this online exam based requirement process to take the entry through selection in this expected Govt. sector’s job.
The brief detail in respect to the (Staff Selection Commission) Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Institution: c (Staff Selection Commission)
Total Vacancies: Tentatively 3300 in total
Job Type: Central Govt
Job Locations: Anywhere in India.
Mode of Applying: Mainly online only.
Details of the SSC CHSL (Staff Selection Commission) Recruitment 2019 about Exam, Call-Letter, Application Form & Result:
Tentative Dates of All These Events
|Beginning date of online registration||5th March 2019|
|Ending date of online registration||5th April 2019|
|SSC CHSL Exam date for Tier I||01/07/2019- 26/07/2019|
|SSC CHSL Exam date for Tier II||29th September 2019|
Vacancy Detail for the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019:
Vacancy Allocation As Per Posts
|01||Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant|
|02||Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant|
|03||Data Entry Operator|
|04||Data Entry Operator, ‘Grade A’|
|Total No. Of Vacancies= 3300 +|
Wanted qualifications and eligibility criteria for the Jobs in SSC CHSL (Staff Selection Commission)
Candidates who wish to apply for SSC CHS (Staff selection commission) need to fulfill the following these eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should have passed 12th class from any stream with a recognized institution and university.
- Candidates who wish to apply for Comptroller and Audit General of India (C & AG) or a data entry post must have passed the 12th standard in science stream with mathematics from any recognized institution and university.
Pay Scale of Jobs SSC CHSL (Staff Selection Commission):
|Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant||Rs. 5200- 20200|
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||Rs. 5200- 20200|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 5200- 20200|
|Data Entry Operator, ‘Grade A’||Rs. 5200- 20200|
SSC CHSL (Staff Selection Commission) Recruitment 2019| Age Restriction:
|OBC (Non- Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|PwD + OBC||13 Years|
|PwD + OSC/ST||15 Years|
|Defense service personnel disabled in operation||3 Years|
|Person ordinary domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period of 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 Years|
SC CHSL (Staff Selection Commission) Recruitment 2019 Application Fee Limit:
|General/Unreserved Category Or OBC||Rs.100/-|
|SC/ST/PWD/Woman Candidates/ Ex-Servicemen||NIL|
Mode of Payment for SSC CHSL (Staff Selection Commission) Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates can make payment through online payment getaways like Debit Card, Credit Card, & Internet Banking etc.
Terms and Conditions
- The Department or the Organization which will be responsible for forwarding the application should:
(A) Check and certify that the details were given by the particular candidate in the application form, regarding the details of education background, work experience, salary slips etc. Have been properly verified for the records and are true and accurate without in fraud.
(B) Clearly clarify the position of the candidate who has been shortlisted in the proper hierarchical structure of the organization, also certify the grade and pay scale.
Applications which are received incomplete, not in the correct format shall be rejected, details of pay scales missing. It is advised that the candidates who are interested in applying read all the guidelines properly and fill it in the correct format. It may be noted that any default or clarification at a later date will not be entertained and will result in rejection.
3. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post shall submit separate applications for each post.
4. At the time when pre-revised pay scale(s) are mentioned in the application, the revised pay scales shall also be shown. Same way, when the revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned, the pre-revised pay scale(s) shall be shown
6. If SSC CHSL (Staff Selection Commission) receives a large pool of applications, then only those candidates who have been shortlisted on the basis of qualification, experience in the relevant fields shall be considered for the post.
7. The post is for PAN India. Hence, only those candidates shall apply who are flexible in serving in anywhere in India.
Exact Instructions To Fill The Application Of The SSC CHSL (Staff Selection Commission):
- Important Steps To Apply
Step-1: Go to the official website of SSC CHL and open that link
Step-2: In the official page of SSC, which directs to the apply online option, and then open the link in the new window.
Step-3: Click on new registration and fill all the relevant details such as Name, date of birth, email id, password etc and submit the first stage of the application.
Step-4: Once done, the candidate will be receiving the official registration ID, Using the registration ID and password the candidate can continue to log in.
Step-5: Then the candidate has to fill the second stage of registration that is, age qualification, photograph, signatures etc.
Step-6: After filling all the details, cross check once and the candidate should ensure that the information is correct.
Step-7: Finally, after the completion of all these, have to pay the fee online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking etc.
Step-8: Now have to download or to take the printout of the application form along with the proof copy of the e-receipt.
Step-9: Candidate should take two printouts for the future uses like during examination & interview.
SSC CHSL (Staff Selection Commission) Recruitment 2019-Selection Process:
The selection procedure is as follows:
- Tier I: Computer Based Test
- Tier II: Descriptive Test
- Tier III: Typing or Skill Test