The notification of the SSC JE recruitment 2019 has recently come out. A specific competitive computer-based exam for the post of Junior Engineers Group – B” (Non – Gazetted) posts is organized by the SSC (Staff Selection Commission) yearly to select the most eligible candidates from different valuable engineering fields. This notification has been published in various major dailies and online with clear dates of notification, application submission, and computer-based exams.
Name of the post: SSC JE (Junior Engineer) recruitment.
Organized body: SSC (Staff Selection Commission).
Total No. of vacancies: Around 1000.
Job Type: Central Govt.
Exam Name: SSC JE recruitment 2019 of SSC Recruitment 2019.
Important exam and the application form releasing dates for the SSC JE 2019:
|For Application Form|
|Starting date of the online SSC JE (Junior Engineer) application||1.Feb.2019|
|Closing date of the online SSC JE (Junior Engineer) application||25 Feb 2019|
|Date of downloading SSC JE 2019 admit card||10 days prior to the exam|
|Date of downloading Tier-1 admit card||September 2019|
|Exams Dates of SSC JE 2019|
|Exam dates of the Tier-I SSC JE 2019 Exam||From 23.Sep to 27.Sep 2019|
|Exam date of the Tier-II Exam||29th December 2019, Sunday|
Essential eligibility standard for the SSC JE Apply 2019:
|Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical), Central Water Commission and CPWD||32 years|
|Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical), MES||30 years|
|Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical), Department of Post and Junior Engineer (Surveying and contract), MES||18-27 years|
- For Junior Engineer (Civil), CPWD: Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Tech. or B.E. from any recognized institute/university.
- For Junior Engineer (Electrical), CPWD: Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from any institute/university.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil), Department of Posts: Minimum 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.E. or B.Tech. from any recognized institute/ university.
- For Junior Engineer (Electrical), Department of Posts: Minimum 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering or B.E. or B.Tech. from any recognized institute/ university.
- For SSC Junior Engineer (Civil), MES (Military Engineering Service): Minimum 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized institute/ board/university along with at least 2 years’ experience in planning, maintenance of civil engineering works and execution OR Degree in Civil Engineering, B.E./B.Tech. from any recognized institute/university.
- For Junior Engineer (Mechanical & Electrical), MES (Military Engineering Service): Minimum 3 years Diploma in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering from any recognized institute/board/university along with at least 2 years’ experience in planning, maintenance of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering OR Degree in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering from any recognized institute/university.
- For Junior Engineer QS&C(Quality Surveying & Contract) MES (Military Engineering Service): A candidate has a passing Intermediate examination in Building and Quantity Surveying (Sub Divisional-II) from the recognized institute of Surveyors India OR has minimum 3 years’ Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical), Central Water Commission): Diploma in Mechanical or Civil Engineering OR has a degree in B.Tech. or B.E.
Post category for the SSC JE recruitment 2019:
|Organization Name||List of Posts|
|Central Water Commission||Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical)|
|Central Public Works Department (CPWD)||Junior Engineer (Electrical & Civil)|
|MES (Military Engineering Service) for Army headquarter||Junior Engineer (Civil,Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contracts)|
|Directorate of Quality Assurance (NAVAL)||Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical)|
|National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical)|
|Central Water and Power Research Station||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical)|
|Farakka Barrage Project||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical)|
|For General Category||Rs.100/-only|
|For SC, ST, PH, Ex-Servicemen & women||Nil|
Mode of Payment for SSC JE 2019:
- The fee will be paid through online, offline (e-challan), net banking or debit card or credit card.
SSC JE 2019 Syllabus
For SSC JE 2019 Exam, Following will be the syllabus & Syllabus covers three sections:
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Technical Subjects (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil & Structural
Syllabus in detail for all these sections:
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||General Awareness|
Differences, Space Visualization
Problem Solving, Analysis
judgment, Decision Making
Visual Memory, Discrimination
Observation, Relationship Concepts
Arithmetical Reasoning, Verbal And Figure Classification
Arithmetical Number Series Etc
Abstract Ideas And Symbols And Their Relationships
Other Analytical Functions.
India and its neighboring countries
General Polity and Scientific Research, etc
How to Apply For SSC JE recruitment 2019:
- Step-1: First open the official site of ssc.nic.in
- Step-2: Click on Apply to go to the registration link for SSC JE 2019 Exam.
- Step-3: After that go to the registration part by clicking on Registration.
- Step-4: Fil all the important relevant information that is asked to the aspirant and Click on Submit button to submit their online application form of SSC JE 2019.
- Step-5: After completing the registration part, the registration ID and password will appear on the screen.
- Step-6: Now login with valid registration ID and password.
- Step-7: Here, upload the passport size photograph, scanned copy of the signature, certificates, and other valid documents.
- Step-8: Step-9: At last part, pay the exam fee through online or offline modes via Debit card/ Credit card or Net banking.
- Step-10: After the completion of all the above procedures, don’t forget to download or to take the print out of the filling application for future reference.