Latest Update (02nd November 2017): The Staff Selection Commission has circulated the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017-18. You can Apply Online for SSC JE Vacancy at www.ssc.nic.in
SSC JE 2017 Notification
There is great news for those candidates who want to do a Job in Staff Selection Commission. In this article, we provide all the detailed information regarding the SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2017 in the following sections of this article. Candidates can gain all the details about the recruitment from here and then apply online for the vacancy from the official website of SSC i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. You can bookmark our careerjobs360 page for getting more updates because our professional team updates this website on regular basis as per the official updates.
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
The Staff Selection Commission has circulated an employment advertisement for SSC JE 2017 Online Application Form for eligible and deserving applicants on its official website for various numbers of posts. The SSC JE 2017 Notification will be released on 14th October 2017. Interested and skilled applicants who are looking for the government job they don’t miss this golden opportunity. Applicants may apply online for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 through the official website of SSC i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. Applicants can fill the online application form on or before the deadline date 10th November 2017. Moreover, details such as age criteria, educational qualification, application form fee, selection procedure, important dates and how to apply etc are given below in the post.
SSC JE Vacancy 2017 Details
|Name of the Commission||Staff Selection Commission|
|Also Known as||SSC|
|Information About||SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017-18|
|Total No. of Posts||1000+ Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer Posts|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th November 2017|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2017|
SSC JE Post Wise Jobs Details
|Name of the Vacancies||Department Name|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Central Water Commission|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Central Water Commission|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Central Public Work Department|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Department of Post|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Central Public Work Department|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Department of Post|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)||Military Engineering Service|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Military Engineering Service|
|Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract)||Military Engineering Service|
SSC JE 2017 Notification Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to apply online for SSC JE Recruitment 2017 then they must read the eligibility criteria before applying for the posts from the official website of the department. You can check all the details of eligibility conditions from the below description of the article.
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have cleared Bachelor Degree (BE/B.Tech) or Diploma in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical & Quantity Surveying Engineering from any recognized University/Board/Institute are eligible to fill the application form. For more information candidates can go through the official notification of the recruitment.
- Applicant’s age limit should lie between 18 to 27 year for Junior Engineer Electrical and civil vacancy posts in Central Public Works Department
- Maximum age of the candidates is 30 year for Jr. Engineer for Junior Engineer Electrical & Junior Engineer civil in Military Engineering Service (MES).
- Applicant’s age limit should lie between 18 to 27 year in Military Engineer Service & quantity surveying.
Selection Procedure: Candidates can be shortlisted in SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 on the basis of their performance in the written examination which is going to be conducted by the Staff Selection Commission.
Salary Scale: The Selected candidates will get the attractive amount of salary scale Rs.9, 300/- to Rs.34, 800/- along with Grade Pay of Rs.4, 200/- per month as per the government rules and regulations.
Application Form Fee:
- General & OBC Category of Candidates must have to pay of Rs. 100 as an application charge.
- Candidates belong to ST/SC/PH & Ex-Servicemen and Women are exempted from the application form form
|Online SSC Application Begin From||14th October 2017|
|Deadline Date to Submit the Application Form||First Phase Last week of October 2017
Second Phase 11th November 2017
|Examination Date||5th-8th January 2018|
How to Fill the SSC JE 2017 Online Application Form?
Candidates who meet the complete eligibility conditions, those candidates are eagerly waiting for the SSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2017, they may apply online SSC JE Recruitment 2017 from the official website of the department on or before the last date. Now candidates need to follow the below-given steps to fill SSC JE Application Form 2017.
- Firstly, Students need to visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission that is www.ssc.nic.in.
- On the home page and Find out the SSC JE Notification 2017
- Then click on the link and open it in the next web page.
- Now, all the interested candidates must read the instruction very carefully from the official notification.
- After that, click on the apply online button.
- Then fill the online application form in two parts that is phase 1 or Phase 2.
- Attach all the required documents and signature on the application form.
- Upload the image and signature on it.
- Then click the submit tab and submit all the details.
- At last, take the print out copy of it and keep it safe for further use.
SSC JE Admit Card 2017
Staff Selection Commission will release the SSC Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2017 at the official website of SSC. Admit Card is a mandatory document that should be carried by the candidates who are going to take the written examination at the various examination center in over across India because no applicant will be allowed to sit for the exam without a valid Hall Ticket and valid ID proof. Admit Card contain all the important details such as date of examination, venue & time, Roll No. etc. we advised all the candidates can download their admit card on or before the last date of the written examination.
Official Website: ssc.nic.in