SSC SI CAPF 2019 exam is soon going to conduct to shortlist eligible candidates for the different posts. These posts are of SI (Sub-Inspector) in CAPF (Central Armed Police Force), SI in Delhi Police only for the male candidates and ASI (Assistance Sub Inspector) in CAPF under CISF (Central Industrial Security Force) for various locations of India. This exam is conducted every year by SSC (Staff Selection Commission) organization serves under the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances, and Pensions of the central government of India.
Clear details of the SI CAPF 2019:
- Organized by: SSC (Staff Selection Commission) a wide recruitment organization of Govt. of India under the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions.
- Total seats: 3110 (Tentative).
- Nationality: Indian.
- Job Location: Across India.
|Post Category||No. of Vacancies|
|SI (Sub-Inspector) in CAPF||1800|
|ASI (Assistance Sub Inspector) in CAPF||1200|
|SI (Male only) in Delhi Police||110|
Details of the Exam Dates and the Application Form releasing of SI CAPF Exam:
|Events of SI CAPF Exam||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of application||Mar-2019|
|Closing date of application||Apr-2019|
|For Admit Card|
|Admit card for paper-I||May-2019|
|Admit card For Paper-II||Sep-2019|
|Date of Exam|
|For SI CAPF 2019 Paper-I||June 2019|
|Date of Paper-II||Oct-2019|
|Date of Result|
|Result Declaration For paper-I||June-2019|
|For Physical & Medical Test||Aug-2019|
|Final Result Declaration||Nov-2019|
Eligibility standard of SSC SI CAPF 2019:
- Candidates are needed to have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent as a minimum educational qualification from any recognized university.
- Candidates who are applying for the post of Delhi Police force should have a valid driving license issued from LMV (Licensed Motor Vehicle or Car).
- He/she should be an Indian citizen.
- As of 1st August 2019, the minimum age should be up to 20 years and in minimum, it should be up to 25 years.
Application Fee of SI CAPF 2019:
- For General category males: Rs.100/-
- For OBC/SC/ST/Ex-servicemen and female candidates: NIL.
SSC SI CAPF 2019 Mode of Payment:
- The fee of the Application can be paid online through Net-Banking, debit card, and credit card.
- The fee will be non-refundable after payment.
Exam Pattern of the SSC SI CAPF 2019:
- Mode of the examinations is set online based on computer test.
- The timing of the exam will be 2.00 hours for both Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Total no. of questions is 200 in each test.
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- On each wrong answer 1/4th marks will considerable be deducted.
The overall selection procedures are as per three main tests:
- Written Exam (Paper-I)
- Written Exam (Paper-II)
- Tests of Physical Endurance Test (PET) & Medical Test
Overall Syllabus: In paper-I (General Intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General knowledge & awareness & English Comprehension).
In paper-II (English Language Comprehension).
SI CAPF Exam Pay Scale:
|For Sub Inspector post||Rs.9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with Pay Grade of Rs.4200/-.|
|For Assistant Sub Inspector Post||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- and Pay Grade of Rs. 2800/-|
How to apply for SI CAPF 2019:
Step-1: Aspirants have to open the main official website of the SSC Recruitment 2019 on ssc.nic.in.
Step-2: At first have to download the entire notification advertisement, after reading it thoroughly.
Step-3: Then, have to click on the Apply button located at top.
Step-4: Here, have to follow all the instructions and then, have to proceed to the next steps.
Step-5: Here, have to fill all the necessary relevant details.
Step-6: Then, have to make the online payment of the registration application.
Step-7: At last, have to take the print out for future references.