Latest Update (12th October 2018): District Court, Sundergarh has recently released a Sundergarh District Court Recruitment 2018 Candidates may apply for 13 Jr Clerk, Jr Typist, Stenographer Grade II Posts at the official website of District Court, Sundergarh that is districts.ecourts.gov.in/Sundergarh
Sundergarh District Court Notification 2018
Here, in this article, we are going to share each & every detail regarding the District Court Sundergarh Junior Typist Vacancy 2018 in the below description of the article. The District Court, Sundergarh has released the official notification for the District Court Sundergarh Recruitment 2018. Interested & eligible participants may apply for the notification from the official website of the District Court, Sundergarh department that is districts.ecourts.gov.in/Sundergarh. For more information, candidates can check our careerjobs360 official website for latest admit cards, results, state & central Govt. job notifications etc. & stay in touch with us for further use.
District Court Sundergarh Recruitment 2018
The District Court, Sundergarh has recently released an official advertisement for District Court Sundergarh Vacancy 2018 for the appointment of Eligible and passionate candidates for filling up 13 Jr Clerk, Jr Typist, Stenographer Grade II Posts in the department. The Sundergarh District Court Vacancy 2018 is undoubtedly a great chance for all the eligible contenders, who desire to grab a job in the jurisdiction department of India. The District Court, Sundergarh has already rolled out the applications for the Sundergarh District Court Stenographer Grade III Recruitment 2018 via its official website, which must be filled and submitted on or before the given closing that is 14th October 2018. Moreover details about the District Court Sundergarh Jobs 2018 Academic Qualification, Age limit, Age Relaxation, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Application Charges, Important Dates, and How to apply. All the aspirants must read this article till this end before applying for the recruitment.
www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/Sundergarh Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||District Court, Sundergarh|
|Information about||Sundergarh District Court Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of Posts||13 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Jr Clerk, Jr Typist, Stenographer Grade II Posts|
|Employment Type||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Offline Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply for the Application form||7th September 2018|
|Last Date to Apply for the Application form||14th October 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
Sundergarh District Court Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Clerk cum Copyists||06|
|Stenographer Grade III (JR Stenographer)||05|
District Court Sundergarh Junior Typist Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The Interested aspirants must have done Passed 10+2 or 12th Class from any recognized board/University/Institute.
- Minimum age limit of the candidates is 18 years of age
- Maximum age limit of the candidates is 32 years of age.
- Upper age limit will be applicable for the reserved category of aspirants as per the govt. rules and regulations.
- 100/-: General Category
- NIL: SC/ST Category
Selection Procedure: The contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds which is going to be organized by District Court, Sundergarh.
- Written Examination
- Practical Test
- Interview/Skill Test
- For Junior Clerk cum Copyists Post: Rs.19,900/- per month
- For Junior Typist Post: Rs.19,900/- per month
- For Stenographer Grade III Post: Rs.25,500/- per month
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Commencing Date to Apply Offline for the Application form||7th September 2018|
|Deadline Date to Apply Offline for the Application form||14th October 2018|
How to Apply for the Sundergarh District Court Recruitment 2018?
Interested Contenders who fulfill all the eligibility conditions those can apply for District Court Sundergarh Junior Typist Vacancy 2018 from the official website that is www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/Sundergarh. You need to submit the application form on or before the due date which is 14th October 2018. Aspirants are requested to fill the application form as soon as possible.
- First of all, interested Candidates need to visit the official website of the District Court, Sundergarh department that is districts.ecourts.gov.in/Sundergarh.
- Then on home page search for the Sundergarh District Court Junior Clerk Recruitment 2018
- Open the notification in the next tab.
- Now, Read the notification very carefully before applying for the given vacant posts.
- After that download the application form.
- Then, Fill all the asked details very carefully in the application form.
- Attach all the scanned documents and passport size photographs and signature.
- Send the application form on the given postal address.
- Take a hard copy of the application form.
- Keep it safe for future use.
Civil Courts, Sundargarh,
AT/PO – Sundargarh,
Pin – 770001
All the interested contenders must read this complete article and may apply for this recruitment from the official portal of the court. If you face any problem while applying for the mentioned post then you can leave a comment in the below query box after that, we will help you as early as possible.
Official Website: www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/Sundergarh