Dear Friends! Are you interested in Bank jobs? Here is a great opportunity for you to start your career in the public bank sector. Currently, syndicate bank has released the notification for recruitment 2019.
The main aim of the Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019 is to fill up the vacancies that are available in different positions. Totally, there are 129 vacancies for Manager, Specialist Officer, and other Posts.
Syndicate bank is expecting to employ the skilled Indian citizens to carry out the roles and responsibilities of the respective posts. The selected candidates will be placed on the Syndicate banks that are located across India.
The Brief Detail in Respect to the Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Bank: Syndicate Bank
Total Vacancies: 129
Job Role: Manager, Specialist Office, and others
Job Type: Bank Jobs
Job Location: Across India
Mode of Applying: Online
Details of the Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates:
|The start date for submitting the application form||29.03.2019|
|Last date for sending the application form||18.04.2019|
Vacancy Detail for the Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of.Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Manager (Risk Management)||50||MMGS-II|
|Senior Manager (Risk Management)||05||MMGS-III|
|Manager (IS Audit)||03||MMGS-II|
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019 – Education Qualification:
Manager (Risk Management):
- Candidate should be passed graduation with Mathematics or Statistics as a subject with a full-time MBA in Banking or Finance or its equivalent.
- Candidates who have passed Full-time M. Sc in Mathematics or Statistics with at least 60% marks and 55% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD are eligible for this post.
- Applicants with FRM/PRM/VFA/Diploma or certification in Risk management will be preferred.
- The candidates who are applying for the Manager post should be completed CA/ICWA.
- Post qualification in PSBs/Private Bank in Risk Management/Credit/ Treasury with minimum 1-year experience.
- Should have experience in SAS/SPSS/other Risk management software will be an added advantage for this post.
- Candidates should be passed Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)
- Must have experience as an advocate with bar council and minimum 3 years of experience as practicing advocate.
- Minimum 3 years of combined experience as practicing Law Officer in the Legal department of a commercial bank. Otherwise, you may undertake the central/state government as an advocate with Bar Council.
Manager (IS Audit)
- Candidates should have passed the graduation with minimum 60% marks in CISA
- The certificates in Offensive security certified professional or Certified Ethical Hacker will be an added advantage.
- 04 years experience in Banking, Financial Services, Insurance (BFSI) sector, renowned firms/corporate in IS audit.
- The candidates who completed Cybersecurity, Audit exposure, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing are preferred.
Security Officer (SO):
- 05 years commissioned service in Army/Navy/air force or a police officer, not below the position of ASP/DSP with a minimum 05 years of service.
- Territorial Army officers should possess a minimum of 05 years of embodied service
- The candidate applying for Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 should be officers of identical rank in Para military forces with 05 years’ service
Senior Manager (Risk Management)
- Completed Graduation with Mathematics or Statistics as a subject with a full-time MBA in Banking or Finance
- Qualified full-time M. Sc in Mathematics or Statistics with minimum 60% marks and 55% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD
- Applicants with FRM/PRM/VFA/Diploma or certification in Risk management will be more preferable.
- The candidates who are applying for the Senior Manager post should be completed CA/ICWA.
- 03 years of Post qualification work experience in PSBs/Private Bank, preferably in Risk Management/Credit/Treasury
- Experience in SAS/SPSS/other Risk management software will be an added advantage
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019: Application Fees:
|Name of the Category||Application Fee|
|SC/ST/PWBD||Rs.100/- + GST is applicable|
|General and Others||Rs.600/- + GST is applicable|
Mode of Payment: The candidates have to pay the application fees online.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019 – Age Criteria:
|Name of the Post||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|Manager (Risk Management)||25 years||35 years|
|Manager (Law)||25 years||35 years|
|Manager (IS Audit)||25 years||35 years|
|Senior Manager ( Risk Management)||25 years||35 years|
|Security Officer (SO)||25 years||45 years|
Exact Instruction to fill the Application of the Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019
Steps to Apply
Step 1: Visit the official website of Syndicate Bank www.syndicatebank.in
Step 2: Click on the ‘Career’ option that is displayed on the page
Step 3: Move to the “Lateral Recruitment of Specialist Officer 2019” section and click on “Apply Online” link
Step 4: If you are a new user select “Click here for Registration”
Step 5: Enter the information required in the registration page
Step 6: Note down the registration number and password that are provided during the registration process.
Step 7: You should hit the “Save and Next” option to verify the details and make changes if necessary. It is not possible to change the entered details after clicking on Final Submit Button.
Step 8: Fill the application form with the necessary details and validate it for correctness. Make a click on “Save and Next” Button.
Step 9: Upload the scanned photograph and signature as per the given guidelines.
Step 10: Make use of the preview tab to preview the entered detail and hit the Final Submit option on the page.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019 – Process of Selection:
The candidates who are participating in the Syndicate Bank Various Vacancies recruitment 2019 process will be selected on the basis of
- Written Examination
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview