We are pleased to inform all the candidates that the official notification for Tamil Nadu Police Taluk SI Recruitment 2019 is officially out. For all those aspirants who were waiting, Tamil Nadu Police Taluk SI Recruitment 2019 Is going to conduct an exam for the TN Police Sub-Inspector recruitment 2019. Like every year, It aims to tap the best minds in the industry who are extremely efficient, passionate and dynamic in their approach. Candidates who have a strong desire to nurture their skills and are keen to make their career in the police department should definitely apply and not let go of this opportunity. Hence, candidates who willing, are eligible and meet certain criteria according to the guidelines of the exam can register before the deadline.
The brief detail in respect to the Tamil Nadu Police Taluk SI Recruitment 2019
Name of the Institution: Tamil Nadu Police Taluk SI Recruitment 2019
Total Vacancies: 969 in total.
Job Type: Tamil Nadu Govt. Jobs
Job Locations: Tamil Nadu
Mode of Applying: Mainly online only
Community wise consolidation of posts:
Details of the Tamil Nadu Police Taluk SI Recruitment 2019- Start date and Last date.
Dates of the Start and End date
|Beginning date of online registration||20th March 2019|
|Ending date of online registration||19th April 2019|
Details of the Tamil Nadu Police Taluk SI Recruitment 2019- Height Measurements
Category Minimum Requirements:
|OC, BC(M), BC & MBC/DNC||163 cms|
|SC, SC(A) & ST||160 cms|
Category Minimum Requirements:
|OC, BC(M), BC & MBC/DNC||154 cms|
|SC, SC(A) & ST||152 cms|
Details of the Tamil Nadu Police Taluk SI Recruitment 2019- Age Restriction.
Category of the candidate Age Restriction
|Backward Class, Backward Class Muslim, Most Backward Class||30 Years|
|Scheduled Castes, Scheduled castes Arunthathiyar, Scheduled Tribes||33 Years|
Details of the Tamil Nadu Sub- Inspector Exam Pattern
|Special Marks + Physical Measurement Test||5 + 15|
Details of the Tamil Nadu Police Taluk SI Recruitment- Education Qualification
The candidate who wants to apply should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
1. The Candidate who is willing to apply must have a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University and institution in a 10+2+3/4/5 Pattern or 10+3+2 Pattern in Case the candidate did a Diploma Course.
- Candidates who have done their graduation from Open Universities Without Going through the usual of 10+2+3 Pattern will not be eligible to apply.
- It is mandatory that the Candidate Should have Studied Tamil as a subject in 10th and 12th If the candidate has not Studied, then the Candidate will Have to Pass the Tamil Part-II Test Conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 Years of Joining the Service
Pay Scale of Jobs in Tamil Nadu Police Taluk SI
The pay scale for various job roles in:
- Pay Scale: 36900 – 116600
Exact Instructions To Fill The Application Of The Tamil Nadu Police Taluk SI Recruitment 2019: Important Steps To Apply
Step 1: Candidates willing to apply should Visit Tamil Nadu Police Taluk SI Recruitment 2019 official website – http://www.tnusrbonline.org/
Step 2: The next step is to look for the SI Taluk SI notification link in careers/ News page/Advertisements.
Step 3: Then, download or view the official notification in the official website itself.
Step 4: Then candidates shall Check and verify your eligibility to TN Police Recruitment 2019. Only those who are eligible shall proceed to apply the rest shall ignore it.
Step 5: Candidates are advised to go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Then they are supposed to Create their own registration on Tamil Nadu Police Taluk SI and Fill all relevant details correctly.
Step 7: Apply for the 202 SI Forensic jobs available by simply clicking the apply button
Step 8: Candidates are supposed to scan copy of photo and signature and upload it in their application form
Step 9: Candidates should ensure that the information provided by the candidates should be correct.
Step 10: Click on Submit the application
Step 11: Next step is to Make the payment if Tamil Nadu Police Taluk SI asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Candidates are requested to take print outs of their application form for future use.
Terms and Conditions
- The Department or the Organization which will be responsible for forwarding the application should:
(A) Check and certify that the details were given by the particular candidate in the application form, regarding the details of education background, work experience, salary slips etc. Have been properly verified for the records and are true and accurate without in fraud.
(B) Clearly clarify the position of the candidate who has been shortlisted in the proper hierarchical structure of the organization, also certify the grade and pay scale.
2. Applications which are received incomplete, not in the correct format shall be rejected, details of pay scales missing. It is advised that the candidates who are interested in applying read all the guidelines properly and fill it in the correct format. It may be noted that any default or clarification at a later date will not be entertained and will result in rejection.
3. If Tamil Nadu Police Taluk SI receives a large pool of applications, then only those candidates who have been shortlisted on the basis of qualification, experience in the relevant fields shall be considered for the post.
4. The posts are for Tamil Nadu. Hence, only those candidates shall apply who are flexible in serving in Tamil Nadu.
Tamil Nadu Police Taluk SI Recruitment 2019 has followed the following process to select the candidates:
- A Written aptitude exam
- The candidate has to go through the Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Voice test to check the fluency