An amazing opportunity for every candidate out there! Good News! Tamil Nadu Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2019 has officially taken out the notifications for various jobs for a large pool of candidates. This is an extremely excellent opportunity for those who want to begin their career in Postal Circle or those who want a swift career switch. This opportunity is for those extremely career oriented, goal oriented, dynamic and passionate candidates. Tamil Nadu Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2019 aims to select those people, who are like minded and match with the company goals, efficient, determined and want to emerge as future leaders. Candidates who are interested to apply and are meeting all the eligibility criteria shall immediately apply to BIS Tamil Nadu Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2019 without any delay’s to avoid any last minute hiccups and glitches.
The brief detail in respect to the Tamil Nadu Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2019
Name of the Institution: Tamil Nadu Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2019
Total Vacancies: 4442 in total.
Job Type: Tamil Nadu Govt. Jobs
Job Locations: Tamil Nadu
Mode of Applying: Mainly online only
Details of the Tamil Nadu Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2019- Job Profiles
Dates of the Start and End date
|Branch Postmaster (BPM)|
|Assistant Branch Postmaster (BPM)|
Community wise consolidation of posts:
Category No. of posts
Details of the Tamil Nadu Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2019- Start date and Last date.
Dates of the Start and End date
|Beginning date of online registration||15th March 2019|
|Ending date of online registration||15th April 2019|
Details of the Tamil Nadu Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2019- Age Restriction.
Category Permissible age relaxation
|Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 Years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD) + OBC||13 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD) + SC/ST||15 Years|
Please note the following:
- There will be no relaxation of age in the upper limit for candidates belonging to the EWS Category. But, candidates belonging to EWS category who are not covered under this scheme of reservation for SCs, STs, and OBCs will get 10% reservation engagement to the Gramin Dak Sevak posts in the Department of Posts as per Directorate instructions circulated.
- All the Authorities which are involved in Recruiting have to maintain reservation for persons with disabilities for all categories of GDS posts except for the persons with a benchmark of disability “Blind” (for all categories of GDS). The Percentage of reservation may be maintained in the case of SC, ST and OBC categories in GDS posts as per Directorate order. Relaxation in the upper age limit is subject to the condition that the maximum age of the candidate shall not exceed 56 years.
Pay Scale of Jobs in Tamil Nadu Postal Circle GDS
|S.No||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in the TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in the TRCA slab|
|02||ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs 10000/-|
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2019- Application Fee Limit:
Mode of Payment for Tamil Nadu Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019:
Candidates can make payment through
1. online payment getaways like Debit Card, Credit Card, & Internet Banking etc.
2.Offline Payment through E challan
Exact Instructions To Fill The Application Of The Tamil Nadu Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019: Important Steps To Apply
Step 1: Candidates willing to apply should Visit Tamil Nadu Postal Circle GDS official website – http://www.tamilnadupost.nic.in/
Step 2: The next step is to look for the Postmaster notification link in careers/ News page/Advertisements.
Step 3: Then, download or view the official notification in the official website itself.
Step 4: Then candidates shall Check and verify your eligibility to Tamil Nadu Postal Circle GDS. Recruitment in 2019. Only those who are eligible shall proceed to apply the rest shall ignore it.
Step 5: Candidates are advised to go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Then they are supposed to Create their own registration on Tamil Nadu Postal Circle GDS and Fill all relevant details correctly.
Step 7: There are 4442 jobs, a candidate can apply for the job he/she is interested in and is eligible for.
Step 8: Candidates are supposed to scan copy of photo and signature and upload it in their application form
Step 9: Candidates should ensure that the information provided by the candidates should be correct.
Step 10: Click on Submit the application
Step 11: Next step is to Make the payment if Tamil Nadu Postal Circle GDS asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Candidates are requested to take print outs of their application form for future use.
Terms and Conditions
- The Department or the Organization which will be responsible for forwarding the application should:
(A) Check and certify that the details were given by the particular candidate in the application form, regarding the details of education background, work experience, salary slips etc. Have been properly verified for the records and are true and accurate without in fraud.
(B) Clearly clarify the position of the candidate who has been shortlisted in the proper hierarchical structure of the organization, also certify the grade and pay scale.
2. Applications which are received incomplete, not in the correct format shall be rejected, details of pay scales missing. It is advised that the candidates who are interested in applying read all the guidelines properly and fill it in the correct format. It may be noted that any default or clarification at a later date will not be entertained and will result in rejection.
3. If Tamil Nadu Postal Circle GDS receives a large pool of applications, then only those candidates who have been shortlisted on the basis of qualification, experience in the relevant fields shall be considered for the post.
4. The posts are for Tamil Nadu. Hence, only those candidates shall apply who are flexible in serving in Tamil Nadu.
TN Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019-Selection Process:
TN Postal Circle GDS has followed the following process to select the candidates:
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification