Tamil Nadu Public Works Department has released the Tamil Nadu PWD Recruitment 2017 for 500 TN Technician Apprentice Posts at www.tn.gov.in
Tamil Nadu PWD Notification 2017
Guys, if you are looking for the latest government job in Tamil Nadu Public Works Department then you are at the right place because here in this article, we are going to describe all the detailed information regarding the TN PWD Apprentice Recruitment 2017 in the following sections of this post. The Tamil Nadu Public Works Department has released the notification for the Tamil Nadu PWD Vacancy 2017. All the interested aspirants who want to build their career in Tamil Nadu Public Works Department then they must have a look at the below-given article carefully and grab all the details. The aspirants can apply for the recruitment from the official website of the Tamil Nadu Public Works Department that is www.tn.gov.in. For more extra details, competitors can careerjobs360 official website & get all the latest update from here.
TN TET Application Form 2018 Tamil Nadu TET Notification Available
TN PWD Apprentice Recruitment 2017
The Tamil Nadu Public Works Department has released the Tamil Nadu PWD Vacancy 2017 official notification on its official website for hiring eligible and well passionate candidates for 500 Graduate Apprentices and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices Posts in the department. Job hunters who are looking for the government job in Tamil Nadu State then they don’t miss this opportunity and grab it. Candidates may apply for this TN Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2017 from the official website of the department. You need to submit the application form on or before the deadline date. The last date of the application form is 12th December 2017. You can check all the details about the vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation, application form fees, selection process and all other information is mentioned below. The aspirants must go through these details before applying online for the vacancy.
BHAVINI Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 Apply For BNVNL Scientific Assistant Posts
www.tn.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Works Department|
|Also Known as||TN PWD|
|Information About||Tamil Nadu PWD Recruitment 2017|
|Total Number of Posts||500 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Graduate Apprentices and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices Posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form||22nd November 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form||12th December 2017|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2017|
About Tamil Nadu PWD
The Public Works Deptt. of Tamil Nadu is a state govt. owned authority, & is in charge of public sector works in the State of TN. It is part of the Ministry of Public Works Deptt, & is entrusted with the construction & maintenance of buildings for most of the govt. departments & public undertakings, & the construction of bridges, roads, & infrastructure.
The Public Works Department is the oldest department in Tamil Nadu, State and it was founded during British Raj during the year 1800. It became a government body in the year 1858.
TN Technician Apprentice Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For Graduate Apprentice Post:
- Candidates must have completed a Degree in engineering from any recognized University.
- Candidates must have completed Graduate examination or Professional Bodies from any recognized University.
- For Technical Apprentice Post: Candidates must have completed a diploma in engineering/Technology in relevant field from any recognized University.
Age Limitation: Candidates can check the age limit from the official notification of the recruitment.
Age Relaxation: The relaxation in age will be given only to reserved category as per the norms of the government.
Application Fees: Candidates can check the official advertisement for application form fee.
Selection Process: The applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds.
- Document Verification.
Salary Scale: The finally selected candidates will get a healthy amount of monthly salary as per the post which is given below in the article.
- For Graduate Apprentices Post: Rs.4,984/-
- For Technical (Diploma) Apprentices Post: Rs.3542/-.
|Advertisement Release Date||22nd November 2017|
|Starting Date to Apply for the application form||22nd November 2017|
|Last Date for Apply for the application form||11th December 2017|
|Last Date for applying PWD||12th December 2017|
|Official Declaration of Shortlisted List||15th December 2017|
|Verification of Certificates for Shortlisted Aspirants.||20th December 2017.|
Process to Apply for the Tamil Nadu PWD Graduate Apprentices Recruitment 2017
- First of all, the candidates need to visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu Public Works Department that is tn.gov.in.
- Search for the official link to download the TN Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2017.
- Download the notification and read all the eligibility criteria and the instructions mentioned in the official notification very carefully.
- Look for the apply online link and then open it on a new homepage.
- Fill all the details on the application form very carefully.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required document in the format specified by the department.
- Finally, click on the submit tab button and submit all the details.
- Pay the application fees if required.
- Take a hard copy of the application form & keep it safe for the future reference.
Official Website: www.tn.gov.in