Your wait is over Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board vacancies are open. Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test is an exam which is conducted and organized by the Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) of Tamil Nadu. This test is a state level examination for the recruitment and selection of capable candidates into the teaching field. So yes you all aspiring candidates who were waiting for the TRB Recruitment 2019can end your wait here now. Teacher Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu has released the Computer Instructors Grade-I for Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Educational Services. All the aspiring candidates are required to fill their application forms along with other requirements in a prescribed manner. All the applications will be entertained in the online mode; there is no offline mode for the submission of the application.
The Brief Detail with Respect to the TRB Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Institution: Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB)
Job Role: Computer Instructors Grade-I (Post Graduate cadre).
Total Vacancies: Tentatively 814 in total.
Job Type: State Govt. in the teaching field.
Job Locations: Tamil Nadu.
Mode of Applying: online only, no offline applications accepted.
Details of the TN TRB Recruitment 2019 about Exam, Call-Letter, Application Form & Result:
|Starting Date for Applying Online for the test||20.03.2019|
|Last date for submission of an application for the test||10.04.2019|
|Date of Online Computer Based Examination for the test||This date will be announced later on|
Vacancy Detail for the TN TRB Recruitment 2019:
So the vacancies which are allocated in the TN TRB Recruitment 2019 are as follows:
|S.NO||COMMUNAL TURN||NO. OF VACANCIES PER POST|
|9||B C M||15|
|13||MBC / DNC||91|
|14||MBC / DNC T||23|
|15||MBC / DNC W||39|
|16||MBC / DNC WT||10|
|25||S T T||2|
|Total No. of Vacancies||814|
Desired qualifications and eligibility criteria for the TN TRB Recruitment 2019:
The education qualification which is required for the posts of the TRB Computer Instructors Recruitment 2019 is as follows:
- You require a master’s Degree in the field of Engineering or Technology in Computer Science / M.Tech Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering /Information Technology / Software Engineering from any recognized and credible University or its equivalent
(ii) A bachelors degree is required B.Ed., / B.A. Ed.,/ B.Sc. Ed., by recognized and credible University or its equivalent.
- You require a Master’s Degree in the field of Computer Applications / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from any recognized and credible university or its equivalent
- A bachelors degree is required like Ed., / B.A. Ed.,/ B.Sc. Ed., by recognized and credible University or its equivalent.
Salary Packages Offered for the TN TRB Recruitment 2019:
The salary package which is offered for the TN TRB Recruitment 2019 post of TRB Computer Instructors Recruitment 2019 is as follows:
|TRB Computer Instructors||Rs.36900 – 116600|
The minimum package which is offered for the post of TRB Computer Instructors is Rs.36900 and the maximum salary which is offered for the post is 116600.
Age requirement for TN TRB Recruitment 2019 post
So the age requirement for the post of TRB Computer Instructors is as follows.
|Position offered||Age requirement|
|TRB Computer Instructors post||Candidates should not be over the age of 57 years as01-07-2019 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.|
The application fee for Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board 2019:
So the application fee limit for the given exams is based on categories which are mentioned below:
- For the General Category, the Candidates have to pay: 500/-
- For the categories of SC, SCA, ST and PWD Candidates have to pay individually – Rs. 250/-
Mode of Payment for TN TRB Recruitment 2019:
- The exam can be filled online only no offline mode is accepted
- Online payment of the exam fee can be done through credit cards/debit cards/internet banking/ UPI payment.
Selection Process for the TN TRB Recruitment 2019:
So the selection process of TN TRB Recruitment 2019 is as follows:
All the Candidate’s who have applied; their selection will depend on two successive stages which are
- The first stage is the Online Computer Based Examination which the student has to crack before entering into the second stages
- After clearing the Online Computer Based Examination, the candidate enters into the other stage was Certificate Verification is done.
The proper procedure of applying and filling the application form of TN TRB Recruitment 2019:
- Firstly the candidate should be very clear that there is no offline mode of submitting or filing the application form the form is to be filed and submitted online only.
- The form is to fill on the official website of TN TNB which is http://www.trb.tn.nic.in
- The application for TN TNB has to be submitted between the following dates which are 03.2019 to 10.04.2019 05:00 PM.
- No applications are accepted in the form of the paper only online mode is there.
- All the original and authentic documents should be submitted which are asked for.
- No misconduct in filling the form should be done, proper transparency should be there, as the form will be verified to your original documents at the later stage, if any information would be found which is not accurate you will be disqualified from the TN TRB Recruitment 2019.
- The authenticity and integrity of the exam should always be maintained.