(TCIL) Telecommunications Consultants India Limited Recruitment 2019 has taken out the official Notification; it has released a total of 28 official posts for TCIL Assistant and Junior Engineer. The application link is now active. Applicants who are very serious, motivated and interested to apply can go to the official website and apply now! (TICL) Telecommunications Consultants India Limited is looking for very motivated and enthusiastic candidates to join them. Those candidates who are eligible and looking for career growth and an excellent opportunity to nurture their soft skills can apply.
The Brief Detail in Respect to the (TCIL) Telecommunications Consultants India Limited Recruitment 2019
Name of the Institution: Telecommunications Consultants India Limited Recruitment 2019
Total Vacancies: Tentatively 28 in total.
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Locations: Anywhere In India
Mode of Applying: Online and offline mode.
Details of the TCIL Recruitment 2019: Important Dates:
Tentative Dates of All These Events
|Start date of online registration||2nd April 2019|
|Closing date of online registration||11th April 2019|
|Closing date of offline registration||13th April 2019|
Vacancy Detail for the TCIL Recruitment 2019 :
|Job Role||No. Of posts|
|Junior Engineer – II (Telecom/IT)||08|
|Junior Engineer – II (Civil)||10|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||02|
TCIL Jobs 2019: Education Qualification:
Candidates who want to apply for Telecommunications Consultants India LimitedRecruitment 2019 for the posts of TCIL Assistant Recruitment 2019 and TCIL junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 should possess a Diploma/Graduate qualification in Engineering or an equivalent degree from a recognized institution organization.
TCIL Jobs 2019: Age Restriction:
|Job Role||Age Restriction:|
|Assistant||The candidate should not be more than 40 years.|
|Junior Engineer – II (Telecom/IT)||The candidate should not be more than 40 years.|
|The candidate should not be more than 40 years.|
|Junior Engineer – II (Civil)||The candidate should not be more than 40 years.|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||The candidate should not be more than 40 years.|
Application Fee Limit: TCIL Jobs 2019:
|General, Unreserved category, UBC, EWS candidates||Rs 1000|
TCIL Recruitment 2019: Mode of payment
The candidates who want to apply for Telecommunications Consultants India Limited Recruitment 2019 should pay the required fees through
- Online Mode:
- demand draft in favor of: “Tele Communications consultants India Ltd.payable at Delhi
Exact Instructions To Fill The Application Of The TCIL Jobs 2019 :
- Important Steps To Apply
Step-1: Go to the official website of the organization and open that link: www.tcil-india.com
Step-2: Then at the bottom of the home page click on “Careers – Current Openings”.
Step-3: A new page will open here; have to click on a link named “TCIL is inviting the applications for the posts of Assistant, JE-II (Telecom/IT), AE (Telecom/IT), JE-II (Civil), AE (Civil) on regular basis:” (a download link).
Step-4 After that, the candidate has to read all the mentioned instructions carefully in the advertisement’s pdf file.
Step-5: Then, have to press the “Apply Online” link to fill the application form with relevant details.
Step-6: After filling the details in the application, on the next page the candidate has to upload the scanned copy of his/her recent passport size photograph, certificates, and the digital signature.
Step-7: Now have to download or to take the printout of the application form along with the proof copy of the e-receipt.
Terms and Conditions
- The Department or the Organization which will be responsible for forwarding the application should:
(A) Check and certify that the details were given by the particular candidate in the application form, regarding the details of education background, work experience, salary slips etc. Have been properly verified for the records and are true and accurate without in fraud.
(B) Clearly clarify the position of the candidate who has been shortlisted in the proper hierarchical structure of the organization, also certify the grade and pay scale.
2. Applications received incomplete or not in the prescribed format, shall not be accepted, but rejected. It is advised that the candidates who are interested in applying read all the guidelines properly and fill it in the correct format. It may be noted that any default or clarification at a later date will not be entertained and will result in rejection.
3. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post shall submit separate applications for each post.
4. If Telecommunications Consultants India LimitedRecruitment 2019 receives a large pool of applications, then only those candidates who have been shortlisted on the basis of qualification, experience in the relevant fields shall be considered for the post.
5. The post is for Pan India Hence, only those candidates shall apply who are flexible in serving Anywhere in India.
TCIL Jobs 2019: Process of selection
1 . Written Test