Latest Update (10th August 2018): Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has released the TN Police SI Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply for 309 TNUSRB Sub Inspector (SI) Technical Posts at the official website of Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board that is www.tnusrbonline.org
TNUSRB Police Notification 2018
Hey Guys, are you keenly seeking for the government job in Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board then you are at the right place because here, in this article, we mentioned each and every detail about the TN Police SI Recruitment 2018 in the below discussion of the article. This is a golden chance for all those individuals who want to make their career bright in Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board department then they must read this given article very attentively & get all the relevant details. All the candidates may apply for this TNUSRB Vacancy 2018 from the official portal Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board that is www.tnusrbonline.org. Further, details you can bookmark our careerjobs360 official website and stay in touch with us for future use.
Tamil Nadu Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2018
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has recently released the official notification for TNUSRB Vacancy 2018 for recruiting eligible and skilled contenders for filling up 309 numbers of Sub Inspector (SI) Technical Posts in the department. The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has invited the application form from the passionate & dynamic participants who want to make their career bright in latest Government Job in Tamil Nadu State. Job Seekers who are looking for the job in the TNUSRB then they may apply for this TN Police SI Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the department. Contenders who are interested in Tamil Nadu Police Sub Inspector (SI) Technical Jobs 2018, and then they may submit their application form on or before the deadline date which is 10th August 2018. For more information related to recruitment like as age limitations, selection procedure, application form fee, academic qualification, & how to apply etc are given below.
www.tnusrbonline.org Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Also Known as||TNUSRB|
|Information Regarding||TN Police SI Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of Available Posts||309 Posts|
|Name of the Available Posts||Sub Inspector (SI) Technical Posts|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Deadline Date to Submit Online application||10th August 2018|
|Employment Location||Tamil Nadu State|
|Category of post||Recruitment 2018|
TN Police Sub Inspector (SI) Technical Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has invited the various application forms from the eligible and skilled aspirants for filling up 309 Posts in the department. Aspirants who are willing to apply for this recruitment then they must check the eligibility criteria of the Tamil Nadu Police Sub Inspector (SI) Technical Jobs 2018 before applying for the given vacant posts. If you are eligible then fill the application form on or before the due date which is 10th August 2018.
Tamil Nadu Police SI Academic Qualification:
Candidates should have a minimum an IInd class diploma in Electronics and Communication Engg awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu
Candidates should have a Degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication Engg by All India Council for Technical Education. The aspirants must have obtained the Diploma / Degree before the date of advertisement i.e. 11.07.2018.
The Diploma should have been obtained after completion of Higher Secondary course & Degree should have been obtained after finishing of SSLC and HSC or Diploma.
Candidates should have a Degree obtained after completion of SSLC and 3 years Diploma.
Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in High School and Intermediate. If not studied, aspirants will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test organized by TN Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service.
Tamil Nadu SI Age Criteria:
- The Minimum age of the contestants must be 20 years.
- Maximum age limit for the candidates is 28 years.
- Upper Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category as per the government rules & regulations.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be completed on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test, Certificate Verification which is going to be conducted by Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board.
Application Form Fee: All the candidates must have to pay application form fee of Rs. 500/-.
|Commencing date for the submission of application form||11th July 2018|
|Closing date for the submission of application form||10th August 2018|
|Closing date for the submission of application form fee||10th August 2018|
How to apply online for Tamil Nadu Police SI Recruitment 2018?
- Initially, interested candidates need to visit the official portal of Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board that is tnusrbonline.org
- Now, on the home page find out the Tamil Nadu Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2018official Notification Link.
- Then, click on the proper link and open the official notification on the next web page.
- After that, all the aspirants must read out the official advertisement very carefully fully before applying for the post.
- Then download the application form.
- Then, if you are eligible for the recruitment you may fill the online application with the correct details without making any mistake.
- Attached the required document with the Tamil Nadu Police Application Form 2018.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Then submit the application form by click on the submit tab button.
- Remit the application form charges.
- At last, take the printout copy of the application form and keep it safely for further reference.
Official Website: www.tnusrbonline.org