Latest Update (03rd June 2018): Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently published the TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply Online for 192 Agricultural Officer (Extension) Posts at the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu PSC Notification 2018
New career opportunity in Government Department!!! Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission intends to recruit capable and efficient applicants for TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2018. Here, in this post, we are going to share all the elaborated information related to the TNPSC Notification 2018 in the following description of the post. Willing youngsters may apply online by submitting the application form through the official portal of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in. We have discussed all vital details related to the TNPSC Vacancy in below-customized page so must get familiarized with complete details given at our careerjobs360 web portal.
TNPSC Agricultural Officer (Extension) Recruitment 2018
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently published an employment advertisement for TNPSC Jobs 2018 to hire captivated & efficient candidates on various no. of posts in the department. There are 192 Agricultural Officer (Extension) Posts available in the Department. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is searching for the eligible and inspiring aspirants for various vacant posts in the Commission. Jobs entrants who wish to grab any one of the TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2018 then they can submit online application form with all vital credentials latest by 02nd June 2018. However, interested aspirants have to confirm all eligibility needs which is well described below in the article. For more queries concerning TNPSC Agricultural Officer Vacancy 2018 one must go through below provided details.
www.tnpsc.gov.in AO Vacancy Details
|Department Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Shortly named as||TNPSC|
|Discussed about||TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of vacancies||192 Posts|
|Offered Posts||Agricultural Officer (Extension) Post|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Starting Date for Apply||03rd May 2018|
|Last Date for submitting Application||02nd June 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
Tamil Nadu TNPSC Agricultural Officer Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Recently, TNPSC Jobs 2018 has released with the intention to filling up 192 vacant posts in the department. Thus eligible and enthusiastic contenders are invited for TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2018. Desiring aspirants should have confirm all eligibility criteria as described below-
All the eligible contenders who want to apply for TNPSC Agricultural Officer Vacancy 2018 then they must have possessed Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture i.e. passed B.Sc in Agriculture from any well known University.
- Minimum age limit of the aspirants is 18 years of age.
- Maximum age limit of the aspirants is 58 years of age.
- According to Tamil Nadu, Public Service Commission upper age will be relaxed for reserved category as per the rules & regulations of govt.
In order to select the eligible applicants for the TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment, selection Authority has decided to conduct written examination which is followed by the interview.
Application Form Fees: Candidates must have to pay application form fee of Rs. 150/- along with the examination form fee of Rs. 200/-
Emoluments: Selected candidates will surely get suitable and attractive pay scale amounting Rs. 37,770/- to Rs. 1,19,500/- per month.
Dates to Remember
|Events Name||Significant Dates|
|Tamil Nadu PSC Officer Application Form Starting On||03rd May 2018|
|Tamil Nadu PSC Officer Application Form Closed On||02nd June 2018|
|Tamil Nadu PSC Officer Admit Card Issue Date||June / July 2018|
|Tamil Nadu PSC Officer Exam I Date||14th July 2018 (10 AM to 1 PM)|
|Tamil Nadu PSC Officer Exam II Date||14th July 2018 (2.30 AM to 4.30 PM)|
How to apply for TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2018?
Eligible and interested aspirants can apply for TNPSC Jobs by following the guidelines which is discussed below, must take a look –
- Firstly willing applicants are required to visit the official site of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission which is tnpsc.gov.in.
- As you reached to the home page, must select appropriate link of TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2018.
- Now applicants will get detailed instructions of TNPSC Recruitment notification, read all information carefully.
- If you find yourself eligible as per the conditions then hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Thereafter fill all relevant details in online application form as required
- Now upload scanned copies of vital documents along with the BSNL Junior Engineer application form.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature on the online form.
- Then pay up mandatory application fees.
- After that, press the submit tab for final submission of application form
- At the end, you must take out a printed copy of the form and keep it safe as proof or further use.
So, that’s all about TNPSC Agricultural Officer (Extension) Recruitment 2018 !!! For more interesting facts keep visiting our site careerjobs360 regularly. To stay tuned related to other jobs in government sector one can bookmark this site by pressing a ctrl+d key.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in