Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has published a TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 30 Junior Inspector Posts www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu PSC Notification 2018
New career opportunity in Government Department!!! Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission intends to recruit capable & efficient applicants for TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2018. Here, in this post, we are going to share all the elaborated information regarding the TNPSC Notification 2018 in the following discussion of the post. Willing youngsters may apply online by submitting the application form through the official web portal of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in. We have discussed all vital details related to the TNPSC Jobs 2018 in below customized page so must get familiarized with full details given at our careerjobs360 web portal.
TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2018
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has published an employment advertisement for TNPSC Junior Inspector Jobs 2018 to hire captivated & efficient candidates on various no. of posts in the department. There are 30 Junior Inspector Posts available in the Department. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is searching for the eligible and inspiring contenders for various vacant posts in the Commission. Jobs entrants who wish to grab any one of the TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2018 then they can submit online application form with all vital credentials latest by 21st November 2018. However, interested contenders have to confirm all eligibility criteria which is well described below in the article. For more queries concerning TNPSC Junior Inspector Vacancy 2018, one must go through below provided details.
www.tnpsc.gov.in Vacancy Details
|Department Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Shortly named as||TNPSC|
|Discussed about||TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of vacancies||30 Posts|
|Offered Posts||Junior Inspector Post|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Starting Date for Apply||23rd October 2018|
|Last Date for Submitting Application||21st November 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
Tamil Nadu TNPSC Jr Inspector Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Recently, TNPSC Jobs 2018 has released with the intention to filling up 30 vacant posts in the department. Thus eligible and enthusiastic contenders are invited for TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2018. Desiring contenders should have confirmed all eligibility criteria as described below-
All the eligible contenders who want to apply for TNPSC Vacancy 2018 then they must have possessed SSLC + HSC or its equivalent + U.G. degree or who possess the Professional degree or any degree from any well known University.
- Minimum age limit of the contenders is 18 years of age.
- Maximum age limit of the contenders is 35 years of age.
Selection Mode: In order to select the eligible contenders for the TNPSC Recruitment, selection Authority has decided to conduct a written examination which is followed by a personal interview.
Application Fees: Aspirants must have to pay application form fee of Rs. 150/- along with the examination fee of Rs. 150/-
Emoluments: Selected aspirants will surely get suitable and attractive pay scale amounting Rs.20,600-65,500/- per month.
Dates to Remember
|Events Name||Significant Dates|
|Tamil Nadu PSC Application Form Starting On||23rd October 2018|
|Tamil Nadu PSC Application Form Closed On||21st November 2018|
|Tamil Nadu PSC Admit Card Issue Date||Updated Soon|
How to apply for TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2018?
Eligible and interested aspirants can apply for TNPSC Junior Inspector Jobs by following the guidelines which is discussed below, must take a look –
- Firstly willing contenders are required to visit the official site of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission which is tnpsc.gov.in.
- As you reached to the home page, must select appropriate link of TNPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Now applicants will get detailed instructions of TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment notification, read all information carefully.
- If you find yourself eligible as per the conditions then hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Thereafter fill all relevant details in online application form as required
- Now upload scanned copies of vital documents along with the TNPSC Assistant Jailor application form.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature on the online form.
- Then pay up mandatory application form fees.
- After that, press the submit tab for final submission of application form
- At the end, you must take out the printed copy of application form and keep it safe as proof or further use.
So, that’s all about TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2018!!! For more interesting facts keep visiting to our site careerjobs360 regularly. To stay tuned regarding the other jobs in govt. sector one can bookmark this site by pressing ctrl+d key.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in