An excellent opportunity for all the candidates who had been very eagerly waiting to apply for TNUSRB (Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board).TNUSRB has officially announced 8826 vacancies for the job role of a constable. This year they have given a positive shock to the candidates by opening several positions for the candidates, hence there are various opportunities for the candidates to grab as soon as possible. It’s seen as an excellent opportunity for those dynamic candidates, who are a great learner and has a strong will of career growth both at the professional & personal level. So, those passionate candidates who are in all way eligible and are able to meet the required criteria can try to fill the application form to make themselves eligible to apply for this job role. However, candidates who are not eligible need to apply for the same.
The Brief Detail in Respect to the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Institution: TNUSRB (Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board).
Total Vacancies: 8826 in total.
Job Type: Tamil Nadu Govt. Jobs
Job Locations: Tamil Nadu
Mode of Applying: Mainly online only.
Details of the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Recruitment 2019 Start date and Last date.
Dates of the Start and End date
|Beginning date of online registration||9th March 2019|
|Ending date of online registration||8th April 2019|
Pay Scale of Jobs in TNUSRB:
TNUSRB (Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board) has released 8826 jobs. The pay scale for various roles will be between Rs. Rs.18200 – 52900/-
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Recruitment 2019| Age Relaxation:
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 Yrs
- For OBC Candidates: 3 Yrs
- For candidates with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- For SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- For OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
Application Fee Limit:
Mode of Payment for TNUSRB Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates can make payment through online payment getaways like Debit Card, Credit Card, & Internet Banking etc.
Exact Instructions To Fill The Application Of The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Recruitment 2019: Important Steps To Apply
Step 1: Candidates willing to apply should Visit TNUSRB official website – http://www.tnusrbonline.org/
Step 2: The next step is to look for the Constable notification link in careers/ News page/Advertisements.
Step 3: Then, download or view the official notification in the official website itself.
Step 4: Then candidates shall Check and verify your eligibility to TNUSRB Recruitment 2019. Only those who are eligible shall proceed to apply the rest shall ignore it.
Step 5: Candidates are advised to go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Then they are supposed to Create their own registration on TNUSRB and Fill all relevant details correctly.
Step 7: There are 8826 jobs, a candidate can apply for the job he/she is interested in and is eligible for.
Step 8: Candidates are supposed to scan copy of photo and signature and upload it in their application form
Step 9: Candidates should ensure that the information provided by the candidates should be correct.
Step 10: Click on Submit the application
Step 11: Next step is to Make the payment if TNUSRB asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Candidates are requested to take print outs of their application form for future use.
Terms and Conditions
- The Department or the Organization which will be responsible for forwarding the application should:
(A) Check and certify that the details were given by the particular candidate in the application form, regarding the details of education background, work experience, salary slips etc. Have been properly verified for the records and are true and accurate without in fraud.
(B) Clearly clarify the position of the candidate who has been shortlisted in the proper hierarchical structure of the organization, also certify the grade and pay scale.
2. Applications which are received incomplete, not in the correct format shall be rejected, details of pay scales missing. It is advised that the candidates who are interested in applying read all the guidelines properly and fill it in the correct format. It may be noted that any default or clarification at a later date will not be entertained and will result in rejection.
3. If Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board receives a large pool of applications, then only those candidates who have been shortlisted on the basis of qualification, experience in the relevant fields shall be considered for the post.
4. The posts are for Tamil Nadu. Hence, only those candidates shall apply who are flexible in serving in Tamil Nadu.
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Recruitment 2019-Selection Process:
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has followed the following process to select the candidates:
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification