Latest Update (19th December 2017): Telangana State Council of Higher Education will soon be released the TS PGECET Application Form 2018 Check Telangana State PGECET Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates at www.pgecet.tsche.ac.in
Telangana State PGECET 2018 Application Form
Candidates if you are seeking for the TS PGECET Application Form 2018 then you are at the correct because here, in this article we are going to describe all the detailed information regarding the application form in the following section of this article. Candidates who want to take admission in various PG Courses in Osmania University then they may read this article very carefully and take all the relevant information from here. Candidates may fill the application form from the official website of TS PGECET i.e. www.pgecet.tsche.ac.in. All the candidates can bookmark our careerjobs360 page and stay in touch with us for further reference.
TS PGECET Notification 2018
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education will soon be released the Telangana State PGECET 2018 Application Form in the month of March 2018 on its official website. Candidates who want to take Admission in various Post Graduate Courses such as Pharmacy (ME/M. Tech/M. Pharmacy/M. Arch), Technology, Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) they may fill the application form from the official website of the department. Interested aspirants may fill the TS PGECET Notification 2018 application form and submit it on or before the deadline date. The Board will soon release the deadline date on its official website. The Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test exam is conducted by the University College of Engineering, Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) is a state level entrance examination which is organized once in a year. Candidates can get all the TS PGECET Application Form 2018 information from the below section of the article.
TS PGECET Application Form 2018 Details
|Name of the Board||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Information Regarding||TS PGECET Application Form 2018|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||University College of Engineering, Osmania University|
|Name of the Examination||Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2018|
|Application Form Start From||March 2018|
|Category of Article||Application Form 2018|
Osmania University TS PGECET Registration Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Academic Qualification: Interested Candidate must have possessed the graduation degree in B.Pharma for M.Pharma and B.Tech/BE/AMIE for M.Tech from the recognized Institute. For Graduate Level Pharm-D (PG) programs, aspirants have to clear B.Pharma degree approved by the Pharmacy Council of India. Participated must apply separately for getting admission on the basis of GATE scores.
Minimum Marks Required: Participants must obtain at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination (45% for reserved category).
Nationality & Domicile: The Participants must be the citizen of India & must have hold the domicile of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana State. Aspirants should satisfy local/nonlocal status needs.
Application Form Fee: The registration form fee will be Rs. 800/- for General/OBC category of candidates and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST category of candidates per test. Participants must have to pay an extra fee if applying for more than one Exam. The Application fee can be paid through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or AP/TS Online mode.
TS PGECET 2018 Important Dates
|Events Name||Dates (Tentative)|
|Date of Official Notification||2nd week of March 2018|
|Starting date of application Form||3rd week of March 2018|
|Closing date of online application submission without late fee||1st week of May 2018|
|Online Application form submission with late fee of Rs. 500/-||2nd week of May 2018|
|Online Application form submission with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||3rd week of May 2018|
|Online Application form submission with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||3rd week of May 2018|
|Online Application form submission with late fee of Rs. 10, 000/-||Last week of May 2018|
|Written Test||Last week of May to 1st week of June 2018|
How to fill online TS PGECET Application Form 2018?
Candidates who are going to fill the online application form then they may check the eligibility criteria from the official notification before filling the application form. If you are eligible the fill the application form from the official website of the department which is mentioned at the end of this article on or before the deadline date which is updated soon.
- Initially, willing candidates need to visit the official website of TS PGECET which is www.pgecet.tsche.ac.in.
- Then, on the homepage, go to the application form section and find out the TS PGECET Application Form 2018
- Now, read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- Then, if you are eligible Click on “Apply Online” link.
- After that, The registration page will open on your computer screen in which candidates have to fill the details such as name, DOB, mobile no., valid email ID, hall ticket number (SSC/10th), mother’s/father’s name, aadhar no., no. of test you wish to apply, etc.
- Then, Select the mode of online payment and enter the asked details in it.
- Then, Click on “Make Payment” and complete the payment procedure.
- After that, aspirants will receive Registration ID (login ID) & password to their registered email ID or mobile no.
- Proceed to fill the application form with all the correct details.
- Upload the scanned images of recent passport size photograph (size less than 40kb) and signature (size less than 30kb) on the application form.
- After application form is completed 7 submitted, preview your filled-i application form after verify all the filled details and take the printout of it for further references.
Official Website: www.pgecet.tsche.ac.in