Latest Update (11th October 2017): Union Bank of India has dispatched the Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 200 Specialist Officers & Credit Officer Posts at www.unionbankofindia.co.in
UBI Credit Officer Notification 2017
Hey, Readers are you desperately seeking for the Union Bank of India Vacancy 2017? So, we have great news for those aspirants who want to make their career bright in a government job in Banking Sector. Here, in this article, we are going share all the detailed information regarding the UBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017. This is the golden opportunity for those competitors who want to do a job in Union Bank of India then they must read this complete article with proper attention and then apply online for this vacancy from the official portal of the department that is www.unionbankofindia.co.in. For more details, you can bookmark our careerjobs360 webpage & get all the latest update from here & stay connected with us for future use.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Union Bank of India has dispatched the Official Notification for UBI Credit Officer Recruitment Notification 2017 for fill up 200 posts of Specialist Officers, Credit Officer and various other posts in the bank. A job seeker who is seeking for the bank job then they don’t miss this golden opportunity and must have to apply for this Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 from the official website of the bank. Interested aspirants may submit their online application form on or before the 21st October 2017 through online mode of Application. Moreover, details, regarding the UBI Vacancy 2017 such as required qualification, age limitations, selection procedure, application form fee, how to apply etc are mentioned below in the given article. Candidates must go through the complete article for proper details.
www.unionbankofindia.co.in Vacancy 2017
|Name of the Bank
|Union Bank of India
|Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017
|Also Known as
|Total Number of Posts
|Name of the Posts
|Specialist Officers, Credit Officer, and various other posts
|Mode of Application
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|04th October 2017
|Last Date to Apply Online
|21st October 2017
|Category of Article
UBI stands for Union Bank of India. UBI is a leading Public Sector bank in all across India. Union Bank of India was registered on 11 November in the year 1919 as a limited co. in Mumbai & was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi. At the time of India’s Independence in the year 1947, Union Bank of India had only 4 branches – 3 in Mumbai & one in Saurashtra, all concentrated in key trade centers. After Independence, the growth is accelerated & by the time the Indian govt nationalized it in the year 1969, it had 240 branches.
UBI Category Wise Posts Details
|Category of Candidates
|Total No. of Posts
UBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check all the detailed information related to the vacancy such as age criteria, educational qualification, application fee & how to apply online etc from the below description of the article. The You can apply online for the recruitment if they qualify the following eligibility conditions.
Required Qualification: Candidates who want to apply for the UBI Bank Jobs 2017 they must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized university or institutions. For more details, you can visit the official notification of the department.
Age Limitation as on date 01st October 2017: The minimum age limit for the aspirants is 23 years and the maximum age limit for the aspirants is 32 years.
Age Relaxation: The relaxation in age will be provided only to the reserved category of candidates as per the government rules and regulations.
Application Form Fees: For General and OBC category of aspirants must have to pay Rs.600/- & for SC/ST/ PWD category must have to pay Rs.100/- through online modes such as debit card/ credit card or internet banking.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Salary Scale: The finally selected candidates will get a handsome amount of monthly salary prescribed by the bank. For more details, please refer to the official notification of the recruitment.
- Commencing date for submitting online application form: 04th October 2017
- Closing date for submission of online application form: 21st October 2017
- Closing date for Submission of fee: 21st October 2017
- Closing date for printing application form: 05th November 2017
How to fill the Union Bank of India Application Form 2017
- First of all, you must have to visit the official website of Union Bank of India that is unionbankofindia.co.in.
- After that, aspirants need to go through career section & find out the Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Notification link.
- Then open the link to the next page & read the official notification very carefully before applying for the vacancy.
- Then, select the relevant link of UBI Application Form 2017.
- Now, fill the application form with all the required details without making any mistake.
- Attach all the required credentials with the application form.
- Upload the passport size photograph & signature on the application form.
- Pay the application fees.
- After that, verify all the details then click on the submit button and submit the application form.
- Finally, take a print out copy of it and keep it safe for future references.
Official Website: www.unionbankofindia.co.in.