Latest Update (22nd December 2017); Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society has dispatched the UKHFWS Medical Staff Recruitment 2017 Apply for 73 Medical Officer & Doctor Posts at www.ukhfws.org
UKHFWS Notification 2017
Good news for those candidates who are seeking for the latest government Job in Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society. Here, in this article, we provide each and every detailed information about the UKHFWS Medical Officer Vacancy 2017 in the below discussion of the article. Interested and eligible candidates who want to do a job in Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society must read this complete article very focus fully & collect all the important details from here. You may apply offline for UKHFWS MO Recruitment 2017 from the official website of Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society that is www.ukhfws.org. Getting more details aspirants may bookmark our careerjobs360 official web page stay in touch with us for further use.
GRSE Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Apply Online For 261 Graduate Apprentice Posts
UKHFWS Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society has dispatched the employment notification for Uttarakhand HFWS Vacancy 2017 to hire eligible and passionate aspirants for 73 Posts of Medical Staff, Medical Officer & Doctor Posts in the UKHFWS department. Job Hunters, who are looking for the latest government job in Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society then they may don’t miss this opportunity for UKHFWS Medical Staff Recruitment 2017 from the official website of the department which is given at the end of this article. Therefore, all the eligible aspirants can submit your application forms on or before the deadline date. The last date of the application form is 22nd December 2017. However, more details about the UKHFWS Jobs 2017 such as Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, and how to apply etc are mentioned below in the post.
Jan Kaushal Shiksha Sansthan Recruitment 2018 Apply for Teachers Posts
www.ukhfws.org Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society|
|Information Regarding||UKHFWS Medical Staff Recruitment 2017|
|Also Known as||UKHFWS|
|Name of the Available Post||Medical Staff, Medical Officer & Doctor Posts|
|Total Number of Post||73|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Starting Date to Apply||05th December 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||22nd December 2017|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2017|
Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society was constituted in 2002 with an aim to serve as umbrella society for all national programs & effect health sector reforms with the help of external funding agencies. By vertical merger of all 6 relevant National Programs & vacancy of skilled staff the objective was to bring operational efficiencies in the implementation of NPs at state & district level through effective fund flow, reporting mechanism & monitoring to oversee that the courses are running as planned & are on schedule in order to achieve the better health outcomes.
UKHFWS Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Available Post||Total No. of Vacancy|
|Obstetrician and Gynaecologist (DH/FRU)||04|
|Medical Officer (SNCU)||10|
|MO – MBBS||02|
|Doctor – General Physician||11|
UKHFWS Medical Officer Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Interested Candidates must have completed MD/MBBS or its equivalent from recognized University or Institution. For more details, candidates must have to visit the official notification of the recruitment.
Age Limit: Maximum Age limit for the aspirants is 56 Years. Upper age limit will be applicable for the reserved category of candidates as per the government rules and regulations.
Applicants selection will be based on their performance in the Interview which is going to be conducted by Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society.
- For Dental Surgeon Post: Rs.40,000/-.
- For Doctor Post– General Physician: Rs.70,000/-.
- For MO-MBBS, Medical Officer (SNCU) & Medical Officer Post: Rs.50,000/-.
- For Microbiologist Post:30,000/-.
- For ENT Surgeon, Ophthalmic Surgeon and Pathologist Post:90,000/-.
- For Pediatrician, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Anesthetist Post:70,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/-
Application Form Fee: Candidates please check the official notification of the recruitment.
How to Apply for UKHFWS Medical Staff Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, interested aspirants must have to visit the Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society Official Website @ www.ukhfws.org
- Then, go to the notification section and find out the UKHFWS Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification
- After that hit the relevant link & open it on the next web page.
- Now, read the instructions from the official advertisement very carefully before applying for the given post.
- Then, download the application form.
- After that, fill the Application Form with correct information in the given space
- Paste the recently passport size photograph & signature and attach necessary certificates with the application form.
- Pay application form fee.
- Finally, post the application form to the below provided postal address before last date i.e. 22nd
National Rural Health Mission,
Directorate Health & Family Welfare,
Danda Lohkhand, PO-Gujrada,
Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun – 248001.
- Advertisement Release Date: 5th December 2017.
- Starting Date to Apply Offline: 5th December 2017.
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 22nd December 2017.
Official Website: www.ukhfws.org