Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has recently dispatched the UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 Apply for 14 Civil Judge Posts at www.ukpsc.gov.in
Good news for those Aspirants who are seeking for the newest government Job in Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. Here, we provide completed information related to the UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 in the below discussion of the article. Interested & eligible competitors who want to do a work in UKPSC must read this full article very attentively & collect all the relevant information from here. You may apply online for UKPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2018 from the official portal of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission that is www.ukpsc.gov.in. For getting more details contenders may bookmark our careerjobs360 official web page stay in touch with us for future purpose.
UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has recently dispatched the employment advertisement for Uttarakhand UKPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2018 to hire eligible and passionate aspirants for 14 Civil Judge posts in the department. Job Seekers, who are looking for the latest government job in Uttarakhand Public Service Commission then they may don’t miss this chances for UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 from the official portal of the department which is given at the end of this post. Therefore, all the eligible aspirants can submit your application forms on or before the closing date. The last date of the application form is 29th October 2018. However, more details about the UKPSC Jobs 2018 such as Academic Qualification, Age Criteria, Application Charges, and how to apply etc are provided below in the post.
www.ukpsc.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Information Regarding||UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018|
|Also Known as||UKPSC|
|Name of the Available Post||Additional Private Secretary posts|
|Total Number of Post||14|
|Employment Type||State Government Job|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05th October 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29th October 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level placement to the various Civil Services of Uttarakhand State. The agency’s charter is giving by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled Services Under the Union & the States, give for a PSC for the Union & for every state.
Uttarakhand UKPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Interested Aspirants must have completed Bachelor of law from a University established by law in Uttarakhand.
- For more details, aspirants must have to visit the official notification of the recruitment.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit of the aspirants is 22 years and Maximum Age limit of the aspirants is 35 Years. Upper age limit will be applicable for the reserved category as per the government norms.
Selection Process: Aspirants are selection will be based on their performance in the following rounds which is going to be conducted by Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Application Form Fee: Candidates please check the official notification of the recruitment for application form fee details.
Pay Band: Shortlisted candidates will get handsome amount of pay band of Rs.27,700- 770-33,090-920-40,450′-1080- 44,770/-.
Important Dates to Remember
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Application Form Starting Date||05th October 2018|
|Application Form Closing Date||29th October 2018|
|Last Date for Final Submission of Form||29th October 2018|
|Examination Date||Notified Soon|
How to Apply for UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018?
- Firstly, interested contenders must have to visit the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Official Portal that is www.ukpsc.gov.in
- Then, go to the notification section on the homepage and find out the UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 Notification
- After that hit the relevant link & open it in the next web page.
- Now, read the instructions from the official advertisement very carefully before applying for the given post.
- Then, click on the apply online link.
- After that, fill the Application Form with correct information in the given space
- Upload the recently passport size photograph & signature and attach necessary certificates with the application form.
- Pay application form fee.
- Submit the application form by click on the submit tab button.
- Finally, take the print out copy of the application form for future use.
Official Website: www.ukpsc.gov.in