Latest Update (24th January 2018): Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board will soon release the UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018. You can Apply for 68500 Sahayak Adhyapak Posts at www.dte.up.gov.in
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018
We have good news for all those applicants who are searching for the Government Jobs in the state of Uttar Prades here and there on the other website. In the following sections of this article, we describe all the information about the details regarding the UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018. Therefore, all the interested and skilled applicants must grab all essential information by simply just reading this article. After reading this article, the applicants must apply online for the recruitment on the official website of the department that is www.dte.up.gov.in. For more extra details, candidates can check our careerjobs360 website and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further use.
UP Assistant Teacher Notification 2018
The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board will soon publish the job notification for the filling the various vacant positions in the department. There are 68500 Assistance Adyapak Vacancies in the organization. Interested and skilled applicants, who are willing to fulfill their dreams in the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board, must not miss this opportunity. They can apply for the UP Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2018 by submitting an application form through the online mode on the official website of the department. The interested and skilled applicants can apply online for the vacancy on before the last date which is 05th February 2018. For more information about the job process like Academic Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fees, Pay Scale, Selection Process and the process to apply online please go through this full article.
www.dte.up.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board|
|Total Number of Posts||68500 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Assistance Adyapak Posts|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form||25th January 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form||05th February 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 District Wise Details
|Name of the District||Post Number|
|Ambedkar Nagar||1000 Posts|
|Gautambuddha Nagar||500 Posts|
|JP Nagar||350 Posts|
|Kanpur Dehat||900 Posts|
|Lakhimpur Kheeri||1350 Posts|
|Siddhartha Nagar||800 Posts|
|Sent Kabir Nagar||1000 Posts|
|Sant Ravidas Nagar||500 Posts|
UP Assistant Teacher Vacancy Eligibility Criteria 2018
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have done Graduation or Post Graduation degree from a recognized university or institutions.
Age Limitation: The minimum age limit for the contestants is 21 years and the maximum age limit for the contestants is 40 years.
Age Relaxation: The relaxation in age will be given only to reserved category contestants as per the norms of the organization.
Application Fees: For General and OBC category candidates they must have to pay application fees of Rs 500/- and the SC/ST category candidates they must have to pay application fees of Rs 200/-.
Selection Procedure: The contestants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Salary Scale: The finally selected contestants will get a healthy amount of monthly salary prescribed by the organization. For more extra information, candidates can check the official notification.
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Notification Release Date: 23rd January 2018
- Starting Date of Online application form: 25th January 2018
- Last Date to submit online Application form: 05th February 2018
- Last Date of Submitting Application Form Fee: 07th February 2018
- Examination Date: 12th March 2018
Process to Apply for the UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017
The applicants can apply online for the vacancy by submitting the UP Assistant Teacher Application Form 2018 through the online mode by the official website of the organization. The aspirants may follow the below steps to easily apply for the UP Assistant Teacher Jobs 2018.
- First of all log on to the official website of the department.
- Then go to the recruitment section on the homepage and search for the official notification for the recruitment.
- Download the official notification and read all the guidelines mentioned in it carefully before submitting the online application form.
- Now click on the appropriate link for the application form.
- Fill all the essential information in the application form very carefully.
- Then, the candidates have to upload passport size photograph and signature and the required documents in the application form.
- At last, verify all the details in the application form then click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form
- At last, Keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.dte.up.gov.in